KatiesKarma

Someone please talk Christianity out of me.

290 posts in this topic

It's interesting how fear can play such a big role in shaping our beliefs, whether it's fear of hellfire and damnation or fear of being deceived by worldly influences. But you know what? Finding that freedom from fear is key.

Judgement is a major obstacle if used unwisely. It can be used to justify avoiding aspects of ourselves that we hate, thus masking that as Love. This is the pattern I observe with all fundamentalist ideologies. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@KatiesKarma be careful assuming that Christianity is what jesus wanted. Another question is this; do you think god is a Christian lol. Nope. 

He isint serious about any religion and neither should you. Sure still use it but it ultimately doesn't matter as much as you think it does. Jesus was most likely a real person but he is simply a past version of you. You are jesus. 

1 John 4:17

"...as He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world."

You will have to die like Jesus did and you will be reborn...or, "born again" as God 

On 8/5/2023 at 8:54 PM, Leo Gura said:

You have been taught a very poor, shallow version of Christianity. If you actually make an effort to study serious mystical esoteric Christianity you will realize that Christianity means You are God.

It's that simple.

But the Christianity you were taught was just dogma and nonsense spoken by people who never actually had direct experience of God. They didn't know what they were teaching.

As Jesus told you, the kindgom of heaven is within. What that means is is that you are God, if you go deep within.

You need to question and desconstruct every ideas humans told you about God and spirituality. Question everything until you discard all ideas. Then you will be left with raw direct experience or pure consciousness. That's the real God. CONSCIOUSNESS IS GOD. And all ideas about it are irrelevant.

https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

On 8/5/2023 at 7:22 PM, KatiesKarma said:

Just give me simple explanations for as to why it literally cannot be true

Edit;

Christianity: You are not God, God is God and you are in his image, in a defiled one.

You must accept Christ to ascend to Heaven. Most of Humanity will burn in hell eternally because God wants to glorify himself. Sin is real.

Satan is the ultimate deceiver. My concern is that Satan is deceiving us with new age spirituality and the belief of being God. I.e. Leo's 666 lamp, whilst he claimed that lamp means literally nothing in Christianity it is the mark of the beast.

I had psychosis from this that's why I am concerned. Thanks 

Jesus said you are God. Mainstream Christianity will never tell you that. Also you are the Devil, God is the creator. Whatever God creates is ALSO God. You cannot separate a creator and its creation. Try it. Create a fictional character right now in your mind, notice that once you create that character it is YOU as that character. This is what it means when it says you are made in the IMAGE of GOD.

Go look in the mirror, you see an image, that image is you, and that image is GOD looking at itself. God does not have a physical form until it creates a physical form. So you are God no less than Jesus is God. But....are you willing to be as GODLY as Jesus was? Jesus gave to the poor, Jesus hung out with the poor and called out those in authority in religion. Jesus was both the nicest and meanest guy. Notice how the Church is selective with their representation of Jesus. 

Matthew 23:27 says, "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness". 

Jesus said this publicly. Which caused the Pharisees public embarrassment which is why they wanted him dead. Jesus also whipped people before.

John 2:15 KJV

and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables

So Jesus could be violent as well. 

Jesus was a complicated man who the Church does not understand. He preached that God and heaven was within you. 

Luke 17:20-21

King James Version

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

God is in heaven because God IS HEAVEN. So if the kingdom of God is within you, then God is WITHIN YOU. This is why Jesus said You are God.

John 10:34

King James Version

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Thank you for sharing some of your story in search for truth and providing a list with honorable stories to be discussed. 

In my search for truth I claimed to be nothing, everything, consciousness, and eventually God.. I read the books, did the work and consumed the mindbenders. Back then I even told people that death didn't scare me.

In my blindness and therof lack of humbleness I began to search for truth in the occult. Turned out the diabolic realm is very real. The evil and seduction from theese beings can't even be comprehended by a human. The world is structered like an evil pyramide, and the entities spawned and worshiped at that time is still seducing and affecting mankind. 

In my arrogance I enden up with a knife to the heart. I got really hurt and thougth I was going to die early. In my hopelessness I cried out for God. Jesus healed my hearth smoothly, and has since then guided me with His mighty eye and showed me great and hidden things I did not know. All the psychadelics in the world is diminutive compared to God. His voice can make you tremble. I shiver just thinking about me claiming to be God. Now I want to die and enter paradise, but I enjoy being here learning His ways, and honour the holy calling He bestowed unto me.

Matthew 11:28-30 MSG 

“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

On 8/6/2023 at 2:52 AM, KatiesKarma said:

Just give me simple explanations for as to why it literally cannot be true

Edit;

Christianity: You are not God, God is God and you are in his image, in a defiled one.

You must accept Christ to ascend to Heaven. Most of Humanity will burn in hell eternally because God wants to glorify himself. Sin is real.

Satan is the ultimate deceiver. My concern is that Satan is deceiving us with new age spirituality and the belief of being God. I.e. Leo's 666 lamp, whilst he claimed that lamp means literally nothing in Christianity it is the mark of the beast.

I had psychosis from this that's why I am concerned. Thanks 

Why not just follow through with Christianity and see for yourself maybe that's the truth ;)

On 2/18/2024 at 2:28 PM, ReidJustin said:

It's interesting how fear can play such a big role in shaping our beliefs, whether it's fear of hellfire and damnation or fear of being deceived by worldly influences. But you know what? Finding that freedom from fear is key.

That fear will manifest this.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

That fear will manifest this.

Not following Jesus would send one there. And it is forever. God is rightseouss. Either Jesus take it upon himself or onself has to suffer for for his or her transgressions against a holy God. 

He is the ultimate truth either one believe it or not. 

On 2/18/2024 at 9:28 PM, ReidJustin said:

For me, it's been about finding balance and peace amidst the chaos of conflicting ideologies. I've found solace in Christian teachings, but I've also been inspired by the wisdom of non-duality and new-age spirituality. And hey, speaking of spirituality, I recently stumbled upon this concept of Christian Walls that really resonated with me. Thinking of incorporating some elements into my home decor as a reminder of the diverse paths to enlightenment.