StarStruck

Should life be "fair"

12 posts in this topic

This is a huge stumbling block for me to get over. I already got over a lot of victim mentality but there are still some traces of it. Already achieved a lot of success in several arenas in my life including business, productivity and relationships. What I'm still not over though is how people can be. Especially women, and especially women during night game. I mean I get it, if you are hot, you get all the attention and you build a huge ego up and think you can act a certain way. If I was a rockstar and everywhere I went tits and vag was being thrown at me I would develop an ego too. The thing is ego is being rewarded. A rockstar wouldn't have become a rockstar if he didn't have a solid hard ego.

Developing an ego goes against spirituality and the base of spirituality which is no-self or no-other. How I look at it and how I achieved success in the last year is by seeing every human endeavour as a game (or a dream) and you understand the rules and play to the best of your abilities. It is almost like chess, if you play it right you will get the material including the hottest girl.

I know people tell me I should not aim for the hottest girls but I just want it. I can get okish girls but I want the best of the best. If I have it I can still decide I don't want it. In my view if you are into the survival game which we all are, let not kid ourselves, then everything is fair game. If you say you don't you just have the privilege of living in a SD green bubble.  Only after you gained SD orange success you can build a healthy SD green lifestyle: that is just my opinion. And in the world of SD orange there is no fairness. Survival is a harsh game.

Have you ever fell in love before in a relationship that lasted more then 6 months?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

if you are hot, you get all the attention and you build a huge ego up and think you can act a certain way

I firmly believe that this is literally the reverse of what actually happens.
I will soon make a topic about it.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Hot people struggle too. It’s easier to think the grass is green on the other side.

49 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I firmly believe that this is literally the reverse of what actually happens.
I will soon make a topic about it.

Was just thinking something along those lines 

To me, it sounds as if your trace of victim mentality is the idea that you're an (equal) victim of the survival game.  You're assuming the survival game is real, so you have no compunctions if you drag others into it.  Perhaps your next step could be to develop your humility and consideration for others.  If someone is stuck in the survival game, help them get out of it;  in the wake of your efforts, you might find yourself falling out of the survival game as well.

I'm not intending to accuse you of arrogance or selfishness;  it's only that your survival mentality may be fostering a certain mindset.  If you develop traits opposite of that mindset, you might find something new.

@StarStruck Watch out, you are engraining a toxic attitude towards women which will make it impossible to have successful and loving relationships with them. You are falling into the classic trap of pickup. Endlessly chasing hot girls is not going to lead to a happy life.

Be fair to your future self and develop some depth and integrity.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In spirituallity you learn that everything is the same. So in some way, no self is a strong self.

Try to find that strong self in no self.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Would it be fair to say you don't actually want the "hot girl" that much? Rather the status, attention, and social validation you get from being able to get her or have her by your side?

Her pussy isn't really that different or special from the other 4 billions pussies. She could end up being bad at sex. And the excitement would probly fade after a few times and you'd realize how overrated it was.

Do you think you'd become someone else in pursuit of these certain "wants"?

hrhrhtewgfegege

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@StarStruck Watch out, you are engraining a toxic attitude towards women which will make it impossible to have successful and loving relationships with them. You are falling into the classic trap of pickup. Endlessly chasing hot girls is not going to lead to a happy life.

Be fair to your future self and develop some depth and integrity.

I’m trying but it is not easy. This is some identity level change, not some action level change. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Would it be fair to say you don't actually want the "hot girl" that much? Rather the status, attention, and social validation you get from being able to get her or have her by your side?

Her pussy isn't really that different or special from the other 4 billions pussies. She could end up being bad at sex. And the excitement would probly fade after a few times and you'd realize how overrated it was.

Do you think you'd become someone else in pursuit of these certain "wants"?

Better genes result in better off spring. And about the sex you might be right but if she is really hot it doesn’t matter if she is bad at sex or not. Not all vag is created equal. My dick gets so hard with a hot chick that it doesn’t matter what she does. You should not depend on the girl for good sex. I like inexperienced girls have their own allure imo. They are coachable. And about the status thing, that is a huge thing for me too. I notice my ego get puffed up if I walk around with an arm candy. I just can’t help myself lol. 

1 hour ago, SamC said:

In spirituallity you learn that everything is the same. So in some way, no self is a strong self.

Try to find that strong self in no self.

No self is the base for collaborative frame which is essential for building relationships. I have to work on my frames. Good point. I was thinking about this yesterday. 

On 5-8-2023 at 5:35 PM, Spiral said:

Hot people struggle too. It’s easier to think the grass is green on the other side.

Millionaires struggle too. But I wish I was a millionaire. I would have all the time to work on myself. 

Edited by StarStruck