Buck Edwards

Russian Vegan influencer dies starvation.

11 posts in this topic

cachexia

An accumulation of deficiency can also destroy the CNS and induce cardiac/respiratory arrest.

b12 is important to the CNS, maybe she was on the "b12 is in the ground" delusion 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Whilst vegetarian civilizations have and continue to exist (India for example), never once in Human history have existed a Vegan civilization. 

The modern day plants that vegans rely on only exist due to forced breeding/selection by farmers to only breed the most nutritious fruits and vegetables. And even then, those plants can only get on the Vegans plates due to artificial luxuries brought by modern society: Their avocados being loaded onto plants and shipped from Mexico, bananas loaded onto planes and being flown from Guatemala, etc..

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Raw food diet is different from veganism. Cherry picking extreme crazy people doesn't really say much.

11 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Speculating what could be the exact cause of death.

It's a mistery :(

I think I saw somewhere that the autopsy basically targeted malnutrition, so cachexia.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

No severe health professional (vegan or night/) would recommend this way of eating. So why is this even necessary to share?

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

, never once in Human history have existed a Vegan civilization. 

Most things that exist now and that you use have never existed before. So? Appeal to nature/traditions doesn't say much.

only exist due to forced breeding/selection

Please tell me you realize that this is a more poignant and accurate descriptions of the animal industry?

And even then, those plants can only get on the Vegans plates due to artificial luxuries brought by modern society: Their avocados being loaded onto plants and shipped from Mexico, bananas loaded onto planes and being flown from Guatemala, etc..

Most consumers of these plants are consumed by omnivores all over the world, not vegans.

If your argument is that all things which are brought by the luxuries of modern society are bad, then there's a lot of stuff you gotta give up to be consistent with your worldview buddy.

Any rationale vegan/plant-based diet advocate would simply tell you: Go vegan if you can. If you can't, do what you gotta do to survive. Let's not use this weird argument to justify what is feasible, healthy or isn't. There have been a magnitude of studies on plant-based diets. That's more important than "There were no vegans in history bro".

I don't see any data-driven arguments on the harms of veganism, just assumptions.

Edited by Twega

It seems that she had some eating disorder in addition to her raw vegan diet.

Eating disorders are the illness of the phsyche. It could have been any diet, it doesn't matter, once there is an eating disorder like that, the results are very likely to be the same.

I suspect she suffered from anorexia which unfortunately it's not a rare disease and is pretty difficult to heal from.

It's common for people who suffer from eating disorders to prone to the vegan diets or the raw vegan diets as a way to keep their weight under control.

But it doesn't necessarily mean that vegan diet is unhealthy or dangerous.

I don't know much about the raw vegan diet but I suspect that this is not as healthy as the regular vegan diet.

Let Love In

She's not just on vegan diet.

She's on  all -fruits diet if I am not wrong. She also refused to drink water later on and only eats raw fruits. 

On some days, she only ate pineapples for days because there was no other fruits where she was. She refused medical treatment and advices. RIP.

May her soul rest in peace.

I do wonder what pushes people to such extreme lenghts, tho.

Couldn't she feel her body was not feeling well?

Maybe this diet thing just became her entire personnality and she couldn't let go of it?

Edited by BojackHorseman