Shakazulu

Confessions After 4 Years of Pick Up

34 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most guys who get into pickup have some kind of developmental block. Of course trauma is common.

this.

9 hours ago, hyruga said:

You are a guy. What's there to be sexually abuse about?

are you serious?  ok don't listen to me, don't listen to Leo, don't listen to science, listen to catholic pope who leads 2.7 billion people and he apologized for child molesting.....BUT I will be in awe all day today for Leo's apology so nothing can ruin that for me ( listen on YT Croatia's artist TBF "Ništa mi neće ovaj dan pokvariti" 

@Princess Arabia maybe I shouldn’t stop the player persona but find a balance. 
All girls are unique, as a guy you have to assess woman very fast when courting. Woman don’t have to approach but they expect the guys they’re interested in to meet their standard of behaviour without the girl telling much about herself. Some woman believe they don’t have to express their personality and beliefs when first meeting a man, especially during text. 

@Shakazulu I know this isn't much, but I'm sending you this message to wish you luck on recovery. With all the work you did in pickup it seems you have on some level overcome this issue. If you keep working, I hope you can learn that you deserve to be loved.

37 minutes ago, trenton said:

@Shakazulu I know this isn't much, but I'm sending you this message to wish you luck on recovery. With all the work you did in pickup it seems you have on some level overcome this issue. If you keep working, I hope you can learn that you deserve to be loved.

Salut toi :)

Have you resolved your mental health issues in the meantime?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia I have been making progress. I was considering making a thread about all the progress I made and some questions.

1 minute ago, trenton said:

@Schizophonia I have been making progress. I was considering making a thread about all the progress I made and some questions.

?

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 02. 08. 2023. at 1:40 PM, Princess Arabia said:

The men that I find attractive now are the ones that can stimulate me mentally in an intellectual way and that I can hold interesting conversations with, but also have a sense of humor and are not too serious about themselves and have a deep respect for women. My type now is not the type most men think I would like. It has little to do with the physical and more with the mental aspects. 

You described a player here, not a fake one,the real one.They are rare to come about, you hit it straight on the head on what you want,but problem is its a dangerous game to play with the real one, because he hits on deep level while fake one on superficial which you figured out already...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

On 8/1/2023 at 5:47 AM, Shakazulu said:

I started pick up at 20 years old and I’m 24 now, in the last 4 years I’ve approached 400+ woman, I’ve learned a lot about myself, made huge improvements, had fun experiences, learned what I want from a relationship /what works for me and I believe the next step is getting in a successful monogamous relationship with a woman I love. 
After doing pick up along with enlightenment work I realized that I struggled with romance earlier in my life because when I was 4 I was sexually abused. It made me grow up feeling unloveable.

Kudos for getting into the arena and battling it out!

I'm 25 and i've been doing pickup for a little over 2 years with about 400 approaches under my belt (~300 of them since April this year). I wasn't sexually abused, but sex and sexuality was something my parents declined to teach me and even shamed me for when they found me fooling around with a girl at like age 6. This event made me think I wasn't allowed to be sexual in any way and it fucked me up because it made me deny my craving for women and pussy in my life. Therefore I fell behind everybody in school in terms of experience. 

It also got me envying and hating on anyone who displayed anything sexual throughout middle and high school. This problem of being able to physically and emotionally relate properly to the opposite sex for me is actually the motivation behind almost every decision I've made in my life up to this point. Kinda insane. 

What are your biggest lessons following those 400+ approaches?

@WonderSeeker I salute you my brother, keep striving :) it all comes down to identity change. 
we can do thisssss.

top three lessons:

1. there’s someone out there for everyone, even if you break up with the most beautiful girl in the world. There’s thousands more out there every single seeking waiting for you. ( some girls are special, if you find a great girl, HOLD HER DOWN ) 

2. The reason why game exist and people like Andrew Tate, Kevin Samuels etc exist is because there’s a asymmetry in our modern dating world. If you’re not a valuable man or at least a man with excellent game these woman don’t give a f*** about your life. It’s pretty much about what you can offer her. 

3. When you master the skills of pick up, know when to let it go so your game can be natural.