effortlesslumen

Good book or way for learning and improving intuition?

9 posts in this topic

Is there are good book or activity that changed someones intuition skill noticeable in life with visible results?

All psychology, healing and consciousness work will improve your intuition in general. Plus massive experience specifically in the domain where you want to have strong intuition. 

All the unmet needs, unresolved traumas, false beliefs and assumptions will distort your intuition. I dont think there is this one technique that can fix that and turbocharge your intuition, that is not dealing with these things. So it is a slow and subtle process, but if you do this work you will increase your intuition as a byproduct over time.

The very thoughts asking this is lowkey what is clouding the intuition 

2 hours ago, Cireeric said:

All psychology, healing and consciousness work will improve your intuition in general. Plus massive experience specifically in the domain where you want to have strong intuition. 

You need to be doing methods that’s appropriate for your current state and conditioning. For example, I did loads of therapy in the past, but it was actually counterproductive because it made my OCD worse. Yes, talk therapy can actually make OCD worse. In a similar way how diabetics need a certain diet and medications to help manage their condition.

But, yes, massive experience and failures will eventually lead you in the right direction, but avoiding doing any action out of fear of doing the “wrong” things is actually the worst possible thing to do.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Read 12 rules for life by Dr Jordan Peterson. And then, read 12 more rules.

Edited by hyruga

Leo has a video about this! I'm sure you can find it if you search for "actualized.org intuition"

Franck Lopvet

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 hours ago, hyruga said:

Read 12 rules for life by Dr Jordan Peterson. And then, read 12 more rules.

I have 12 more rules on my ebook reader and never started it, i will start reading it. 

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Franck Lopvet

Will look him up. thanks

4 hours ago, something_else said:

Leo has a video about this! I'm sure you can find it if you search for "actualized.org intuition"

Must have overlooked that one.

Thanks i will start frome here and hopefully come back with my own awnser.  Of course its not an easy process i know, especially regarding experience with its pitfalls  and consciousness work.

Edited by effortlesslumen