Someone here

Being a rock is better than being human?

62 posts in this topic

@Blackhawk I mean… what is stopping Consciousness?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The highest state can only be a highest state in contrast to the "lowest" state. Without contrast, there cannot be experience.

there is dual experience and direct experience, one may do either, one's nature which is nondistracted awareness accommodates the conceptual and the non-conceptual

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The highest state can only be a highest state in contrast to the "lowest" state. Without contrast, there cannot be experience.

Ehh… I’ve experienced pretty high states where that distinction completely collapsed. It’s as if you stop seeing with human intelligence and with alien intelligence instead.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

You guys think that solipsism is true (that no one else except you are conscious, not even humans.), and at the same time you also think that even rocks are conscious.

This place is a madhouse.

I thought that too

You guys think that solipsism is true (that no one else except you are conscious, not even humans.), and at the same time you also think that even rocks are conscious.

Well, if the 'observer effect' is true, doesn't that make everything conscious? I'm assuming you're aware of what the "observer effect" is.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

7 minutes ago, mats-2 said:

I thought that too

So did The Rock

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, if the 'observer effect' is true, doesn't that make everything conscious? I'm assuming you're aware of what the "observer effect" is.

I have no idea what that means.

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I have no idea what that means.

Pretty much that nothing exists without someone observing it. It is a wave particle prior. So consciousness observes it, then it becomes visible until it stops observing it. I believe science has proven this.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Damn, I wish he was my science teacher growing up

I’d even prefer a rock as my science teacher 

Edited by Yimpa

Just now, Yimpa said:

Damn, I wish he was my science teacher growing up

You're still growing up, so its not too late ?

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Ehh… I’ve experienced pretty high states where that distinction completely collapsed. It’s as if you stop seeing with human intelligence and with alien intelligence instead.

?

This is a very human way of looking at rocks, I must say.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

?

rocksism > solipsism

You just haven't had Infinite Rock Awakening™

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Blackhawk its infinity bro everything you say is wrong and right simultaneously 

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

its infinity bro everything you say is wrong and right simultaneously 

true

You guys are just playing around with ideas and theories. You're not focused on actually knowing what's true. 

It's been a while since Leo talked about solipsism last time. It's been a while since Leo gave you guys instructions about what to think/believe, so you are getting confused and lost.

Edited by Blackhawk

19 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

You guys are just playing around with ideas and theories. You're not focused on actually knowing what's true. 

How would you even know that, though? Based on how people act? How does a seriously Awoken Being act?

What even is the difference between a person and a being ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

How would you even know that, though? Based on how people act? How does a seriously Awoken Being act?

What even is the difference between a person and a being ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I don't know.

@Blackhawk isn't playing around with ideas and theories how you find what is true or should you instantly know it. Some of us don't do drugs some of us do alot some of us are just mystical some of us diluted . There is alot of different way we can communicate something that cannot be communicated. Why take the fun out of it. It has to be seen by you only there is no right or wrong way to see it.

I don't even know if there is a point in continuing spirituality if I have a kundalini already. If you understand conciousness I don't know if there is any reason too or not. I'm not even sure i had one cause no one will tell me what it is.i could have been initiated by a guru that wasn't even there.

The only reason I think this is i went to other dimensions and my soul was doing something and I was just watching what was happening. Like something was navigating me through the other dimensions.

And they say you can't enter heaven without a guru because you won't be able to navigate the other dimensions you wont even know where to start you will just sit there like a baby totally in awe of what is going on. But the guru knows how to navigate these dimensions as they are insanely powerful souls.

Edited by Hojo

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

It's been a while since Leo talked about solipsism last time. It's been a while since Leo gave you guys instructions about what to think/believe, so you are getting confused and lost.

What's true is what's happening. Leo cannot tell us what to believe. A belief is just a thought repeated over and over and over till it has been accepted by your mind and now you believe it to be true. That's all a belief is. All beliefs are false, but they can be true for you.

Thoughts just come and go. Leo cannot tell us what to think because he doesn't even know what his next thought will be and neither do you. Thoughts follow a certain pattern and depending on the frequency you're vibrating on, will depend on the trajectory of your thought patterns. He can only guide us towards a certain direction, and it is up to us to adhere if it resonates. The most he can do is guide us on HOW to think, which he already has a video on.