Something Funny

I think I have been bulshitting myself

48 posts in this topic

@Something Funny My group is at a local University. It’s very friendly and relaxed. Each group will be different. You’ll grow a lot and meet inspiring people.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Do both. Nobody can stop you for doing it all. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Salsa was a lot of fun. 

There was like a 45 minute lesson for beginners. After that the class opens up for social dances for 2-3 hours. Social dance is people picking partners, leading and being lead.  Even though I was bad, I danced with lots of beautiful women. There was even a potential hook point reached. 

I was told I am very attractive! Even with my bald head. 

Women dance with guys of all shapes and sizes and it’s true for women as well. Average looking guys who can dance do really well as well. 

Learning dance, and lead as a man is a worthwhile investment. The feeling of dance is divine, and very sexual. ?

They dances a few styles so, I’m sort of just watching right now and enjoying the peace. We danced outside in the water front. 

D4D43B2D-6A36-416C-8143-D043E449BC43.jpeg

5999F032-7984-4882-B1DB-0A1833944A39.jpeg

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I was told I am very attractive! Even with my bald head. 

Love to hear it 9_9

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Something about being able to dance, having game, and being in good shape and decent looking I think is good.

I think I will learn these dance styles, and work on my game. I’m in very good shape right now. I feel and look very healthy. All that tree planting ahaha

Had fun, I see areas I can work on and am contemplating now how I can have more fun and dance more etc

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Had fun, I see areas I can work on and am contemplating now how I can have more fun and dance more etc

Try dancing when you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or stuck in your head

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 7/19/2023 at 3:51 AM, Something Funny said:

The big limiting belief that I have is that I don't have enough money to afford having a relationship right now. And this may be true. But I don't think it matters actually. I don't even need a relationship, I need to learn how to socialize, get friends, and get laid first. And even if I get a relationship and it falls apart because I can't afford it, it would still be a great learning experience and totally worth it.

Relationships for you would be a waste of time and money.  You got this right: "socialize, get friends, and get laid first."

Don't put the cart before the horse.  You are too inexperienced to want a relationship.  You would get ground up into dust going into that prematurely.

What you need is (1) a social circle; (2) to observe how women actually behave; (3) to understand that you don't need to spend a lot of time and money to get laid (and that it's not even what at least half the women want either.)

Your career is an asset.  It's your status with women, whether that's acknowledged or not.  You are somebody.  Don't undervalue it.  It would be good to at least have a sense of direction.

If you play your cards right, the women in your social circle will hit on you.  You don't need to do a lot of work.

"Game" is really a joke (in the sense of cold approach.)  It is highly inefficient.  The return doesn't justify the effort (aside from doing it a few times to prove to yourself you can.)

Smart men work smart, not hard.  They build/join social networks with many single women.  That's where it's at.  There is pre-built social proof that covers about 75% of game.

Edited by SeaMonster