Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Young women are also losing their social/flirting skills these days

22 posts in this topic

There's no doubt that the social/flirting skills of most guys, from about the latter half of the Millenial generation and Generation Z, these days have considerably atrophied in recent years. Girls from about the latter half of the millenial generation and Generation Z, have also had their social/flirting skills suffer significantly since about the early 2000s. This is due the rise of dating apps, video call technology, other online technology, and what have you.

dont use apps and sites then lol i know theyre shit, its so much fun flirting in person , u get beautiful  deep eye contact, great convo, humour ,flirting ,feels  soooooooooooooo, good  man, cant get that online 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Of course girls are online and play video games too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course girls are online and play video games too.

I guess that means that girls, including hot girls, are also turning into nerds.

Edited by Hardkill

In practice hot girls will never have a shortage of socialization opportunities unless they happen to be exceptionally introverted or dysfunctional.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In practice hot girls will never have a shortage of socialization opportunities unless they happen to be exceptionally introverted or dysfunctional.

Yeah, but just because she gets massive amounts of automatic opportunities to socialize with many others doesn't automatically mean that she would learn how to become a social butterfly. In fact, because she doesn't have to work as hard as other girls to have a lot of friends and a lot of guys wanting to date and have sex with her and what have you she may just easily feel like she doesn't have to work on improving her personality around others.

Also, hot girls are on their phones and computers way more than they used to be. 

Not to mention that most girls, including a lot of hot girls, aren't relationship material because they don't know how to act in an appealing feminine way.

Edited by Hardkill

30 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

doesn't automatically mean that she would learn how to become a social butterfly.

In practice that's exactly what it means.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In practice that's exactly what it means.

Well, how come there are a lot of hot girls who have boring personalities, don't know how to communicate well, or don't know how to flirt even though they have been very socially outgoing?

I've interacted with a number of attractive girls who have dull personalities or get a little awkward with flirting.

Edited by Hardkill

7 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, how come there are a lot of hot girls who have boring personalities, don't know how to communicate well, or don't know how to flirt even though they have been very socially outgoing?

I think physical beauty skews with the perception of social skills.

I notice this with myself at times. 

I could be saying the exact same thing and someone perceives it as funny, another perceives it as rude, and another as bland.

Seems like it has nothing to do with your inherent social skills but the other person's perception of you.

22 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

who have dull personalities or get a little awkward with flirting.

So what? They still have no problem socializing. It is no girl's job to be good at flirting with you for your sake.

Has it crossed your mind that the reason she isn't good at flirting with you because she's not even interested in you?

Edited by Leo Gura

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So what? They still have no problem socializing. It is no girl's job to be good at flirting with you for your sake.

Has it even crossed your mind that the reason she isn't good at flirting with you is because she's not even interested in you?

Yeah, of course a lot of times it's the case that she wasn't interested in me. But sometimes there have been moments were an attractive girl who was into me was making out with me and having sex with me but came off as nervous and awkward when doing all of that with me.

I get that hot girls don't have a problem having a lot people wanting to socialize with them and a lot of guys obviously wanting to date and sleep with them. Yet, if they don't have a good personality because they have no charm/charisma, have a stank attitude, don't carry themselves with enough confidence or self-esteem, or what have you then those hot girls will not know how to keep the kind of people they want in their life. Furthermore, if they don't know how to act feminine then they are not going to be able to keep an guy who is an alpha male or a highly attractive high quality man. 

Edited by Hardkill

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you are hot shit you can get away with a lot. 

Up to a point....

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you are hot shit you can get away with a lot. 

I wonder if it is possible to rewire men's perception of women. So men don't perceive women as higher value than themselves.

2 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I wonder if it is possible to rewire men's perception of women. So men don't perceive women as higher value than themselves.

What do you mean if it is possible? Do you think Leo does not perceive himself as higher value?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

That's what the inner game aspect of pickup is.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what the inner game aspect of pickup is.

I will be working on this ^

23 hours ago, Hardkill said:

just because she gets massive amounts of automatic opportunities to socialize with many others doesn't automatically mean that she would learn how to become a social butterfly.

When you have such an insane amount of exposure of course you are going to become well socially calibrated, especially in comparison to those who don't get those "automatic" opportunities.

If you bushwhacked for many hours every single day, you are going to acquire a high pain tolerance and tougher skin. I don't think you are aware of just how much the average girl socializes lol.

I'm sure if you had access to their phone and records of who they talked to every day it would be 4x as much as male counterparts on average.

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 hours ago, Roy said:

When you have such an insane amount of exposure of course you are going to become well socially calibrated, especially in comparison to those who don't get those "automatic" opportunities.

If you bushwhacked for many hours every single day, you are going to acquire a high pain tolerance and tougher skin. I don't think you are aware of just how much the average girl socializes lol.

I'm sure if you had access to their phone and records of who they talked to every day it would be 4x as much as male counterparts on average.

I am still kinda skeptical about that.

Just because you practice something consistently for years doesn't automatically mean that you're going to be good. For example, there are people who've consistently practice singing or drawing for years, but are still not great singers or drawers. How about those who practice a sport like soccer or basketball for many years but still suck at it?

Gorgeous models such as Kendall Jenner are known for being quite boring even though they have constantly talked to countless people including having had tons of guys chatting them up and dating them. As for the idea of acquiring high pain tolerance and tougher skin from massive social experience 24/7 most girls, including many attractive girls, still can't handle rejection well. Kendall Jenner herself still has some amount of social anxiety and suffers from occasional panic attacks. 

@Hardkill

On 7/17/2023 at 1:33 AM, Hardkill said:

I am still kinda skeptical about that.

Ofcourse there will be exceptions, but just like your question is based on generalizations, @Roy's comment is also based on generalizations. It's true that in GENERAL the more you social the better you become at it, just like how its true that the rise in technology use will GENERALLY fuck with girls scoialflirting skills.  So in conclusion, I don't see a good reason for why you're skeptical as there will always be exceptions when a general hypothesis is asserted.

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD