mr_engineer

I finally figured out the answer to the question 'What do women want?'

145 posts in this topic

The question is - 'What do women want in a romantic partner?' (Not in a sexual partner, in a romantic partner. To get laid, game is enough, I'm not denying that.) 

The answer is - Women want a man who is more successful than their (her) boss. It's not just enough to be the best on their level, you have to be the best on a level above them.

This is why dating sucks when you're a young man. And most men in their 20s are content just sleeping around. It's not because they only care about sex, it's because they have low standards. Because they can't afford to have high standards, because this is what the modern woman wants. 

They talk about feminism raising the standards on men's behavior and 'respecting women', that 'women don't have to put up with your shit' and 'this is what makes you angry' (lol, nice gaslighting-attempt). What they don't talk about, is that the standards also get raised financially. And this is what's really disillusioning a lot of young men. 

Does this change anything about the patriarchy?! Nope. This is why they don't talk about this. Because, if they did, the whole independence-ideology would collapse.

Can the men who are on this level of success have 'toxic masculinity'? Yes. But, it will be excused. Because, the bigger priority that women have in dating is just not talked about, which is that they have this level of success. 

It is a shame that decoding female behavior is so exceptionally hard. If women were just straightforward about this, years of men's lives would be saved. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Women will use you for your money with that thinking...

Trying to decode women behaviour is waste of time,you need to become a man and man dont look to decode her but himself...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

59 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Women want a man who is more successful than their boss.

If a woman is reading this thread she is rolling on the floor laughing.

How do you guys come up with such nonsense?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If a woman is reading this thread she is rolling on the floor laughing.

How do you guys come up with such nonsense?

Says Mr. 'I sacrifice relationships for enlightenment'. 

If a woman is actually reading this and laughing, why doesn't she tell us pea-brains what she actually wants?! 

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Women will use you for your money with that thinking...

Trying to decode women behaviour is waste of time,you need to become a man and man dont look to decode her but himself...

How do you position yourself for the right women, then? That's what 'developing yourself to get women' practically looks like. 

Are you just saying words or do you know how to practically apply your own advice? 

Women are hypergamous but it shouldn’t be used as a limiting thought. Get her out of the logical brain mode. 

21 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

why doesn't she tell us pea-brains what she actually wants?! 

You wouldn't believe her.

What every woman wants is profound love. The very thing that all your online Redpill crap has made it impossible for you to give her.

Edited by Leo Gura

Women want authenticity, emotional connection and dependability from a male partner. Arrive at this conclusion and women become a lot easier.

@mr_engineer developing myself to get women is a losers thinking.Winning thinking is developing myself for me, so she can then see who i truly am,so she can come get me.

Positioning is not about proving or developing certen criteria so she can like you its being and showing who you truly are to yourself ,so she can then see your value and moving her towards seeing your perspective,your life your version of everything not what you need to be for her so you can get her.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You wouldn't believe her.

There are shows online in which women are asked 'what's the minimum income you want your man to earn?' They say '$100k+'. Then, when asked 'why', they say 'I would learn a lot from such a driven, successful man, it would help my personal development, so that I can do well for myself financially'. 

Guess what?! This is how ambitious people choose jobs when they're young! Chances are that this is why she has her job, her 'independence'. 

There's been a video posted here that said something along the lines of 'women view men the way men view jobs'. I cite that logic here as well. 

This is what they're saying. Sounds like you're the one not believing them. 

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@mr_engineer developing myself to get women is a losers thinking.Winning thinking is developing myself for me, so she can then see who i truly am,so she can come get me.

Positioning is not about proving or developing certen criteria so she can like you its being and showing who you truly are to yourself ,so she can then see your value and moving her towards seeing your perspective,your life your version of everything not what you need to be for her so you can get her.

Fine, then, Mr. Winner. You can have the 'development', I can have the women. You happy with that?! 

@mr_engineer You are shooting yourself in the foot.

@mr_engineer You cant get the women you care what they want and think, you are their puppet they can use when they bored...you so red pilled that you actually dont want women at this point just pretending...

It's you.

Now fight.

19 minutes ago, PlayOnWords said:

Women want authenticity, emotional connection and dependability from a male partner. Arrive at this conclusion and women become a lot easier.

What long-term relationship can last without a transaction? Practically speaking. 

The whole issue here is that women are talking in terms of these wishy-washy terms, like 'authenticity, confidence, emotional attunement, sensitivity, reliability, trustworthiness (add 50 more abstract concepts)'. And they're not just saying what they want as part of the transaction in practical terms. (In fact, 'independence', 'they don't need a man', 'they don't need a transaction', which is even more confusing) When that happens, you have to look at what they're actually doing and try to decode that. You also have to play 'would you rather' games to figure out their actual priorities, what they're willing to sacrifice vs what's a dealbreaker. 

Women, you have two options. Start being straightforward about what you want, or the 4D-chess continues. It's appalling that yall can't figure yourselves out on your own. If you don't, you will keep getting manipulated by narcissistic men. Then don't come here asking us 'where are all the good men'. So, just figure yourself out and give a straight answer when asked 'what you want in a relationship'. No more excuses. This is real empowerment that you don't have to fight someone out there for. 

I think there are a couple strategies that work 

Pete Davidson, Jack harlow types have good success rates. Funny guy, confident/smooth guy 

Successful guys work too like you say 

You can even win like @PlayOnWords said. With authenticity, emotional connection 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What every woman wants is profound love. The very thing that all your online Redpill crap has made it impossible for you to give her.

There is a profoundly loving nice-guy in every woman's inbox, talking to himself and being left on read. Does she care?! I don't think so. 

Is simping 'profound love'? They think it is. What do you think? 

Traditionally, relationships haven't had much to do with love. At Stage Red, it was rape and pillage. At Stage Blue, it was arranged-marriage and duty-based. At Orange, this is where we find ourselves, if we want to make a relationship work. It's a relationship between two egos. Egos want what they want and we need win-wins. 

Edited by mr_engineer

53 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

What long-term relationship can last without a transaction? Practically speaking. 

I never made any claim that it could. We can look at it in terms of transaction if you want. When you are completely authentic, women will want to sleep with you. So your authenticity buys her intrigue, you could say, which in turn gets you sex. However, I would suggest that this is a crude, simplistic, hyper-masculine perspective that you need to let go of.

Instead of seeing a relationship as transactional, we could look at it as giving and receiving. Basically the same thing but already we've removed the brutish connotations that come with 'transactional'. Fundamentally, all relationship is the pursuit of love from another. But different relationships have different criteria. Your relationship with your mother has a different structure than your relationship with your best friend, for example. Your mum doesn't need you to be any particular way, in most cases. Your friend might need your sense of humour or general comradeship to consider the relationship fruitful and worthwhile. So really, the question you should be asking is what is the underlying structure of a healthy straight romantic relationship? What do I need from a woman and what does a woman need from me? Ultimately, it's companionship. But again, like with any relationship, there are certain criteria that we desire the other person meet. The issue you will have with this is that women use 'wishy washy' terms. You want women to meet you at your hyper-masculine paradigm and spoonfeed you their terms in pragmatic, dull, simple language. Consider the fact that women are coming from a different paradigm. Could it be that when they tell you what their ideal relationship is you just rubbish it and say bullshit because you are projecting your paradigm and your ideas of what they want on to them?

It's clear that you're angry, presumably because of a lack of success with women. Therefore, you've gotta open yourself up to the very real possibility that you're wrong on this topic. Stop listening to Rollo Tomassi and his crybaby friends and be open to genuinely learning about women.

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

The whole issue here is that women are talking in terms of these wishy-washy terms, like 'authenticity, confidence, emotional attunement, sensitivity, reliability, trustworthiness.

There’s nothing wishy washy about those. It’s VERY obvious if you got those or not. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

This escalated fast.

When it comes to women everyone is a expert. We all should look at our younger self before trashing @mr_engineer .

@mr_engineer : Please read "The superior Male" from David Deida, comtemplate it and don't let youself getting dragged down by this negativity. Don't ask! Purchase it, read it over the next days and I assure you it'll be worth it's price more than 100,000 times. Doesn't this sounds good?))

Edited by supremeyingyang