Jacob Morres

Do girls have their guard up with men?

29 posts in this topic

By interacting with men we have more to lose if it goes wrong.

There are lots of unsafe men in the world and it's hard to tell if someone is safe in the first glance, so it makes sense to be more suspicious or cautious around stranger men, especially if a woman has a background of experiencing sexual harassment. Statistics show that most women have.

Also, many times men misinterpret friendliness or politeness as sexual interest, so to reduce the chances it will misinterpreted, there are scenarios when it's safer to play it cold. 

Let Love In

11 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I could not give any less of a fuck about the other things. I just want the girls and that’s it.

Now we getting to the root of the problem. Me, me, me. I want - I need?

How about this: What do the Girls want - do you even care?

11 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

What’s interesting about that is women are attracted to muscle tone on men. They like to feel small in your arms and protected and stuff. Yet it also makes them afraid of you? Hmmm ?

Muscle tone is a sign of health and therefor attractive. But there is also the difference of having built up trust with the guy.

On 9-7-2023 at 11:13 AM, Jacob Morres said:

I feel like when I talk to a guy I tend to get significantly better responses than when I talk to women, even when they're both platonic 

With men, I feel like there's usually a comrodarie I feel. Conversations are nice, fluid, sometimes they'll even carry the conversation 

But with women - they dont try simalarily. If i dont put decent effort, I don't get that same response. 

Is it because I'm a man and they're intimidated? I don't get it. I feel like I have to almost prove myself first. It's weird 

Does anyone else experience this? 

Because they can feel your intention and if you had value they would give you the light of day. If they see value in you they would respect you. If they don’t they won’t even answer your text. 

Edited by StarStruck

Interesting that the actually dangerous men seem to consistently surpass the feminine intuition and boundaries, while more self conscious harmless men come across as creepy.

I would say to the OP don't worry about it, it's not in your hands. As you get older as a guy you develop your own intuition for when someone is really receptive to you, it's unmistakable and once you experience that you don't even acknowledge or really interact with the closed off women.

if you want women to feel safe and open to you, love yourself,it makes you happy, confident and loving, i had women approaching me on mdma,its crazy what love can do ♬♬

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

On 7/11/2023 at 8:27 AM, Basman said:

Muscle tone is a sign of health

Not necessarily. Do you know how many buff guys have heart attacks or tumors growing? 

On 7/11/2023 at 7:31 AM, supremeyingyang said:

What do the Girls want - do you even care?

Yes. But even when I try being the guy they say they want, or the guy the pick up artists say they want, or even the guy I myself want to be, nothing seems to be good enough 

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

On 7/23/2023 at 8:35 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Not necessarily. Do you know how many buff guys have heart attacks or tumors growing? 

They are probably on steroids. I'm talking about being athletic. Not a the Rock-tier hulk monster. Being athletic makes you healthier and less likely to suffer from heart disease.

Steroids for the purpose of getting girls is a bad idea. The side effects alone makes it a bad idea but girls aren't attracted to the uber vascular, roided up beasts anyway. When I talk about being muscular as a guy, I mean being fit and having a toned and defined body. That is something any guy can achieve.

Edited by Basman