Jowblob

Do you agree with Leo?

28 posts in this topic

I want to see what others opinion is on behalf of god, do you agree or disagree?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

It's even simpler. Everything that happens is the will of god. Whose will would it otherwise be? Everything that exists is an expression of the infinite will of God.

Nobody has infinite power, because nobody is real. You don't become god, you are god, and you are already manifesting your infinite design.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

It's even simpler. Everything that happens is the will of god. Whose will would it otherwise be? Everything that exists is an expression of the infinite will of God.

Nobody has infinite power, because nobody is real. You don't become god, you are god, and you are already manifesting your infinite design.

Do you think it doesn't work like that because once you realize you're god you turn into nothingness and merge with the infinite divine will?

So anything less then infinite power is however possible, right? Like for example God dreaming up Jesus, he won't have infinite power because he's the dream of god but because god dreams itself as all powerfull in manifestation that is however possible, right?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

We get into trouble when we (can't help but) anthropomorphize God.

Leo is substantially right but God isn't powerful or powerless because applying that concept to God is a category error.  We cannot compare the "power status" of the transcendent aspect of God to some perceived aspect of its manifestation.  Power as we can't help but understand it involves the Relative -- "something" has more or less power than "something" else.  Otherwise the concept makes no sense.

Edited by SeaMonster

4 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Leo is substantially right but God isn't powerful or powerless because applying that concept to God is a category error.  We cannot compare the "power status" of the transcendent aspect of God to some perceived aspect of its manifestation.  Power as we can't help but understand it involves the Relative -- "something" has more or less power than "something" else.  Otherwise the concept makes no sense.

Thats why he wrote that the duality colapses and God is neither.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Like when i broke through and went with high consciousness outside,  i felt powerfull and powerless at the same time. Powerful because i was free from suffering, and felt like a god manifest. And powerless because i was seeing how everyone is me and my construct.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob I agree with Leo but I am more openminded on how much can we harness this power.

Yes God has to act out of love. But what if the highest love is to allow some of us to have more power (for example heal ourself out of thyroid issues) and at the same time not allow some others (like Leo not being able to fully heal himself in a Godstate)

@Leo Gura

Edited by Arthogaan

14 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Yes God has to act out of love. But what if the highest love is to allow some of us to have more power (for example heal ourself out of thyroid issues) and at the same time not allow some others (like Leo not being able to fully heal himself in a Godstate)

God wouldn't be causing this to happen, though, in such a case.

If it's possible for anyone to heal the kind of thyroid problems Leo has, then it's possible for Leo.

If it is possible, then Leo simply hasn't done everything he could possibly do to heal it.  He may believe he has, but he could be wrong, e.g.  He is not omniscient.  He may simply be unaware of how to do it, or unwilling to pay the price to do it.

The only way to find out is to become fully enlightened and then make changes that would have been inconceivable/impossible for the ego to make.  Only then can you know.

(Power is something that can be reclaimed with integration work, e.g.)

Edited by SeaMonster

5 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

If it's possible for anyone to heal the kind of thyroid problems Leo has, then it's possible for Leo.

I don't agree.

I believe some ilnessess are caused by our distortions but there are other cases where some condition was chosen pre-incarnation and it is not gonna be healed. It seems that Leo is learning a lot from his ilnesses. I believe it could be designed by God so that Leo cannot heal himself so that he learns from that catalyst. But then there are others that heal their cancer and that is other catalyst.

Also there is third type of illness when your job here on this planet is pretty much done and illness is just a natural way to get you out of here as in case of Ramana Maharishi's cancer.

Bentinho speaks about this concept here:

3 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I believe some ilnessess are caused by our distortions but there are other cases where some condition was chosen pre-incarnation and it is not gonna be healed.

Distortions can get healed and contracts can get rewritten.  Maybe not everything, but many things we think aren't possible.

It's just very advanced work that most people aren't even close to (as it takes a ridiculous amount of preliminary work.)

The point is that if it's possible for anyone, it's hypothetically possible for everyone.  It's not like magically regrowing a missing limb or something like that.

Edited by SeaMonster

5 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Distortions can get healed and contracts can get rewritten.  Maybe not everything, but many things we think aren't possible.

It's just very advanced work that most people aren't even close to (as it takes a ridiculous amount of preliminary work.)

The point is that if it's possible for anyone, it's hypothetically possible for everyone.  It's not like magically regrowing a missing limb or something like that.

With this added context I think we agree :x

Completey agree. No words will be able to explain this to you. No one’s opinion no one’s thoughts. You will have to have a massive awakening into infinite love. Then you will have all the problems leo has trying to explain it to people when they can’t comprehend you

Edited by Dazgwny

I guess God didn't want to be God because it had no meaningful power. Now you are in form and you have some power makes sense.

When you are the number 0 you have no power and infinite power but its meaningless as no other numbers exist. Only when you become 16583934 do you have power but no more or less than 48345 just different. And if you are a number you surrender yourself to all numbers above and below you until you return back to infinite meaningless power.

To God life is like a dream its controlling both characters consciously its just imaging it. But it can only do that so long before it crushes it because its all it can do. This is the most depressing realization to have. Like imaging something before bed but thats all you can do if you don't imagine it it dosent exist and you control all characters consciously.

Edited by Hojo

It’s not about whether you agree or not. It’s about what is actually true! Stop this game!

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

59 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I guess God didn't want to be God because it had no meaningful power. Now you are in form and you have some power makes sense.

When you are the number 0 you have no power and infinite power but its meaningless as no other numbers exist. Only when you become 16583934 do you have power but no more or less than 48345 just different. And if you are a number you surrender yourself to all numbers above and below you until you return back to infinite meaningless power.

To God life is like a dream its controlling both characters consciously its just imaging it. But it can only do that so long before it crushes it because its all it can do. This is the most depressing realization to have. Like imaging something before bed but thats all you can do if you don't imagine it it dosent exist and you control all characters consciously.

I had a big awakening , and then your post came exactly describing it. So many miracles happend , wow

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Thats why he wrote that the duality colapses and God is neither.

Well, to be fair "becoming God" is a meaningless statement, so the whole sentence is incomprehensible.

You cannot "become God."  You can become aware that the only true reality is God, or something like that, but you're not "becoming" anything.  If you're looking at it in terms of power (relative to other manifestations of God), you can be more or less powerful and become more powerful.

The transcendent God is something "you" can't become.  It is outside of the process of time, space, change.

Edited by SeaMonster

1 minute ago, SeaMonster said:

Well, to be fair "becoming God" is a meaningless statement, so the whole sentence is incomprehensible.

You cannot "become God."  You can become aware that the only true reality is God, or something like that, but you're not "becoming" anything.  If you're looking at it in terms of power (relative to other manifestations of God), you can be more or less powerful and become more powerful.

The transcendent God is something "you" can't become.

Because there is only you, right?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Because there is only you, right?

There is only the transcendent God and the apparent multiplicity of its creation.  Those aspects are coexistent and simultaneous.

In other words, you cannot drop the limitations inherent in your manifest aspect.  You can be fully enlightened, sacred, holy, etc., but you still have a human body.  If we're talking about "God", the only practical meaning that makes sense is the transcendent aspect of God.  Otherwise it's "you", "me", "everybody" (i.e. the manifest.)

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Do you think it doesn't work like that because once you realize you're god you turn into nothingness and merge with the infinite divine will?

So anything less then infinite power is however possible, right? Like for example God dreaming up Jesus, he won't have infinite power because he's the dream of god but because god dreams itself as all powerfull in manifestation that is however possible, right?

It doesn't work because even when you realize you're god, you are still limiting yourself to experiencing imagination through a particular form.

There isn't a form on the planet (or in the entire cosmos) capable of fully channeling the glory of god. Forms are capacitors for consciousness. Some have much greater capacity than others, but none of them has infinite capacity.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Jowblob There is infinite room around the circumference of the universe enough room for everyone you just need to find how it can make it work. I believe souls exist and god is looking for how souls can exist, it needs an excuse for it to be real. I think god is looking for someone else here. We are looking into an infinitely sized ball the outside is infinite around and god is trying to discover a way that other can exist, we just need to figure it out ourselves. Is this cope? I dont know

Edited by Hojo