Jowblob

Do you agree with Leo?

28 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Jowblob There is infinite room around the circumference of the universe enough room for everyone you just need to find how it can make it work. I believe souls exist and god is looking for how souls can exist, it needs an excuse for it to be real. I think god is looking for someone else here. We are looking into an infinitely sized ball the outside is infinite around and god is trying to discover a way that other can exist, we just need to figure it out ourselves. Is this cope? I dont know

@Hojo God is already doing that, but you have to remember that the "one self" is always active no matter what is being created by him. We can only gain wisdom here on behalf of god, the wisdom get intermixed between other selves and that's how growth occurs. But the growth always originally starts with god, as the thoughts of god are the original creation. From what i have seen with my own eyes, god keeps splitting itself into different dreams. When he creates the dream, he puts only "himself" or "one" character in this created dream. This is how god learns wisdom and how he creates imaginary others. We have to find a better way, but be careful we don't really want to forget our true origin for infinity and that might be the answer.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob It is true, then we should ask why is it doing it this way, is it because it cannot do it itself? Can its dream characters become as real as itself? If they find a way themselves. Can we have more power than god and do something it cannot do?

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Jowblob It is true but then we should ask why is it doing it this way, is it because it cannot do it itself? Can its dream characters become as real as itself? If they find a way themselves. Can we have more power than god and do something it cannot do?

Dream characters or others might not be real as i see quote often that they're being controlled by god, or the creation is already in place and everything is just being played out, my personal opinion it's both. It's already created around you, but god can change the script and force itself through you or through others. It's like in the waking dream you're the only god, but from higher level god can force itself upon you or others which is what creates growth i think. In real life for example i quote often have "no thoughts" , when i enter high consciousness suddenly new information and new thoughts starts to arrive. You see? It's like we're totally dependent on god. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

when i enter high consciousness suddenly new information and new thoughts starts to arrive. You see? It's like we're totally dependent on god. 

This is you re-claiming what has always been yours.

Leo's bullpup has mediocre ergonomics and he should have just bought another AR15 instead. 

I think he is dreaming .. creating his own story about spirtuality.. he claims a direct experience but in fact he is dreaming .. touch this point continuously and his ego will be revealed. 

Did @Leo Guraever gone to Amazom to heal the thyroid with some HuniKuin Healer or Shipibo or so? I know one that works specificaly with Throat, and even applyba medicine and chant that open up your voice to sing, compose songs and aquire super memory. May that would help.

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

I think he is dreaming .. creating his own story about spirtuality.. he claims a direct experience but in fact he is dreaming .. touch this point continuously and his ego will be revealed. 

Of course he is dreaming.
And so are you!
And me!

Weee.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI