ardacigin

Wrong Insight: 'Nothing exists outside of MY mind' - Leo's Greatest Pitfall

250 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Lol! The road to Hell is paved with good intentions! ?

All evil is done from good intentions. You clearly haven’t watched Leo’s video on Everyone Acts From Good Intentions.

You think I didn't know that, nor having seen that video?  ;) 

Anyways, please a bit more 

"So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politnesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game..."

And no devil, hm?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon#:~:text=A demon is a malevolent,%2C movies%2C and television series.

Looks pretty cross-cultural and across all of history like the occurance of some less than benevolent forces in certain realms, hm? :/ For a good Lila, one also need the dark side of the force...

Selling Water by the River

7 hours ago, Bandman said:

The main theme of the quran is that all prophets dealt with people who don't believe him and try to outcast him. Yet the prophets still went and gave their teachings out of love of God. There are a lot of people here who respect your work and think you have the highest teaching, and want to reach extreme levels of consciousness. Please prophet, do not be discouraged by people like Moksha. I think they are just in a lifetime where they just want to  live an easy life free of ego and they don't have the fire of the desire for the Godhead like we that follow you do. They truly think insight is some concept and not real understanding of consciousness of itself. if you believe that Moksha, you have not felt the ecstatic winds of God calling you for ultimate revelation and transcendence. The True ecstasy of solipsism. I have experienced enough glimpses of it to understand that what Prophet Leo is saying is true about neo-advaita doctrines. They are not a path to the ultimate Godhead. It is true that the tone of the Prophet is sometimes disheartening and defaming. But we have to accept it that it has to have a higher purpose to guide us. It is clear to me, I bear witness that Leo is a Prophet. More ppl should come forward who think this and say this also. I have studied a lot of religions lately and the followers of prophets always protected and respected their prophets. If we truly believe in what Leo has to offer us we should be thankful and humble in our approach and not let people down his teachings like this. There are many circles in the world where you can enjoy your buddhist non dualist worldview. It seems like there is no reason to go spout it here in Leo's forum except to undermine the fire of the search to consciousness. Prophet, If I might humbly suggest, this place should be run more like a Naqshbandi Sufi Order, with more dignity and respect to the teachings. 

Yes,

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

On 12/7/2023 at 3:26 AM, Spiritedness said:

Yes but the western lighthouse, spring of love, stream of wisdom and comfort of incels needs to be contrasted. it needs to be squeezed, cornered, harassed. Only then will it be seen that their theses are more than just another nonsense

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe I am the Devil here to play the greatest trick on you of all and lead you into HELL.

Hear, hear.

7 hours ago, Understander said:

@Bandman You sound like you were previously in a cult.

Previously? Dude sounds like he is in a cult right now... and he certainly ain't the only one.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

western lighthouse, spring of love, stream of wisdom and comfort of incels

xD:DxD:DxD:DxD

Why so serious?

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Previously? Dude sounds like he is in a cult right now... and he certainly ain't the only one.

Who else is?

15 minutes ago, Understander said:

Who else is?

Anyone on here who buys into Leo's crap without questioning it.

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Oh, my.

I intuited that you were going to say something like that. I just wanted to prove it to myself.

Edited by Understander

2 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Bazooka Jesus Oh, my.

I intuited that you were going to say something like that. I just wanted to prove it to myself.

Glad I could be of help. ;)

Why so serious?

46 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Anyone on here who buys into Leo's crap without questioning it.

By this definition, that sounds like most of humanity, just exchange Leo's name for anything else because most of humanity just buys into society's crap without question. So I guess most of life is cultish.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

By this definition, that sounds like most of humanity, just exchange Leo's name for anything else because most of humanity just buys into society's crap without question. So I guess most of life is cultish.

dab099_a259ca77b7c64971a891858bfae294e6~mv2.gif

Most "spiritual" people just swap one cult for another. True spirituality is about leaving all cults behind and discovering what's true for yourself.

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

- Linji Yixuan -

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?