Joel3102

Ana Kasparian outgrown Green to Yellow

9 posts in this topic

This is pretty interesting. She’s really outgrown the partisan purity politics.

TYT was never really relevant and they grew during Bush Jr' reign when it was easy being a lefty.
TYT never evolved once Obama came into power and then people began to see that it was never a partisan problem, but rather a money and a distribution of power problem.  
I'm not fully convinced by her saying how much she's changed.  All of these youtube commentators like Kyle, Breaking Points, Ben Shapiro etc lean to partisan because it makes them money when they lean to one side more than the other.  

Ana, Cenk, Kyle, and Krystal are good examples of what happens when you have compassion, yellow-green stage thinking without any spirituality.  

Edited by Tanz

6 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

This is pretty interesting. She’s really outgrown the partisan purity politics.

Because it effected her in her safe space. Crime in her neighborhood frustrated her. From the distance it was no problem.

Having a conversation with the other side and mildly critiquing yours alone is not yellow 

Good on her. My impression is that Cenk Uyghur seems like a decent guy who's putting in a good faith effort to combat political corruption (I've been supporting his efforts to get a constitutional Amendment passed to get corporate money out of politics for years).

That said, TYT doesn't get an automatic pass just because I support Cenk's other efforts, or because they're a Leftist political outlet. Since unfortunately their channel is filled with the same kind of sensationalist nonsense and ideological rigidity that I criticize other forms of profit driven media for. 

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

On 03/07/2023 at 5:16 AM, Tanz said:

TYT was never really relevant and they grew during Bush Jr' reign when it was easy being a lefty.
TYT never evolved once Obama came into power and then people began to see that it was never a partisan problem, but rather a money and a distribution of power problem.  
I'm not fully convinced by her saying how much she's changed.  All of these youtube commentators like Kyle, Breaking Points, Ben Shapiro etc lean to partisan because it makes them money when they lean to one side more than the other.  

Ana, Cenk, Kyle, and Krystal are good examples of what happens when you have compassion, yellow-green stage thinking without any spirituality.  

Ben Shapiro is partisan because he's religious. It's nothing to do with money... He and basically everyone else at the DailyWire is religious and their opinions are informed by their holy scripture.

I think perhaps Brett Cooper isn't religious? If she isn't she's the only one on their platform who isn't.

Are these stages really just learning new ideas? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 7/3/2023 at 3:38 AM, Epikur said:

Because it effected her in her safe space. Crime in her neighborhood frustrated her. From the distance it was no problem.

Everyone is a liberal and critical of the police until it happens in THEIR neck of the woods. They talk the talk, but the second they get the money you can bet your bottom dollar they'll use it to live in some gated community away from the "undesirables".

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Ben Shapiro is partisan because he's religious. It's nothing to do with money... He and basically everyone else at the DailyWire is religious and their opinions are informed by their holy scripture.

I think perhaps Brett Cooper isn't religious? If she isn't she's the only one on their platform who isn't.

I wouldn't say Ben Shapiro is really spiritual, instead, he practices cultural dogma and has biases that conflict with the actual teachings.  Like many people, Ben thinks knowing something is the same as practicing or embodying the actual teachings by putting in knowledge thru action.  

If he acted out of compassion he would support things like universal healthcare or think of ways of making things more fair, rather than having a health system that can bankrupt someone.  His version of kindness is to create more individual responsibility and when someone doesn't act responsibly, we must give them serious consequences.  For the most part most people on the right, particularly libertarians think this way.
There is a level of kindness in thinking this way, sort of like allowing your child to figure things on their own but if someone like Christ thought like that, he would not have stood up and said anything.