Javfly33

This is why holding Any Conclusion about Reality is inevitably FALSE

58 posts in this topic

Any conclusion, belief, or mental idea you have about WHAT reality is or WHO you are is something that you should let go of if you are interested in going beyond the endless labyrinth. 

If you want endlessly to be lost in the labyrinth, go ahead. Fix yourself to something, feel safe within yourself, in your beliefs, in the mental reference.

Any conclusion, any thought, as elegant, profound or 'inter dimensional' you think it is, iS BONDAGE, DELUSION, and more KNOTS

ANY conclusion (and that includes 'I am God') ultimately, does not feel completely right to who you are.

Why is that?

Well, because who you are, is something so much beyond limits, that any idea or thought, feels LIMITED and Bondage-like. Even if that thought seems to be 'super conscious' like 'I am God', 'I am Infinity'. 'Life is a dream', 'I am dreaming'.

Do not fall in the game of concepts. This is not a game you are interested.

Summary: DO NOT settle for any thought, conclusion, belief about Reality, no matter how 'final', 'profound' or 'complex' it seems to be. IS NOT IT! ? 

Respect yourself, do not settle for any conceptual limitation or understanding. No thought can't tell you who you are or what reality is. Don't allow that attack from the ego. Do not succumb to the limitation, to darkness.

Untie yourself from hell. Activate Heaven. 

@Javfly33 Isn't this a conclusion in itself. You've also came to this conclusion. Why should we listen to this conclusion then. This is coming from a place of sincere curiosity, please don't take it as anything other than such. I just like to think for myself and, well, my thoughts are...this is also a conclusion. Explain please. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Javfly33 Isn't this a conclusion in itself. You've also came to this conclusion. Why should we listen to this conclusion then. This is coming from a place of sincere curiosity, please don't take it as anything other than such. I just like to think for myself and, well, my thoughts are...this is also a conclusion. Explain please. 

If I may be so bold as to chime in...

It's a pointer. Pointers are never to be taken as "conclusions" aka. expressions of ultimate truth but as calls for you to realize the truth directly. The paradoxical nature of every spiritual pointer is that it essentially tries to tell you "all statements about reality are false, including this one". That's why it is said that any spiritual teaching that is worth its salt will eventually self destruct, leaving you with literally Nothing.

I swear, 90 percent of all of those endlessly circular & frenetic discussions that you see here on this forum could be brought to a close right this second if only people would get this one basic thing through their thick skulls.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

19 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

It's a pointer. Pointers are never to be taken as "conclusions" aka. expressions of ultimate truth but as calls for you to realize the truth directly. The paradoxical nature of every spiritual pointer is that it essentially tries to tell you "all statements about reality are false, including this one". That's why it is said that any spiritual teaching that is worth its salt will eventually self destruct, leaving you with literally Nothing.

I swear, 90 percent of all of those endlessly circular & frenetic discussions that you see here on this forum could be brought to a close right this second if only people would get this one basic thing through their thick skulls.

Is that why you're throwing up in the toilet?...hehe..But seriously, I get what you're saying., but pointers can also point you in the wrong direction, no? He said calling yourself God is limiting yourself, but isn't that a part of God's essence...unlimited? Pretty much everything he said in his post is describing God, but then he said the notion I AM God is limiting. I don't get it.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is that why you're throwing up in the toilet?...hehe..But seriously, I get what you're saying., but pointers can also point you in the wrong direction, no? He said calling yourself God is limiting yourself, but isn't that a part of God's essence...unlimited? Pretty much everything he said in his post is describing God, but then he said the notion I AM God is limiting. I don't get it.

?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It is not a conclusion, is an observation...if tomorrow I observe some other thing more clear, then I will try edit this 'conclusion' or add that other 'new thing' I saw.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Exactly

26 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is why I say calling yourself God is limiting yourself:

When you call yourself GOD, it is a word, and in your mind it has certain MEANING, if not, you would call yourself a chair then.

Unless the word GOD is totally empty for you, totally unlimited, totally free, then what is the point? You already are identifying, limiting yourself to whatever attributes the word God has on your mind. 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

This is why I say calling yourself God is limiting yourself:

When you call yourself GOD, it is a word, and in your mind it has certain MEANING, if not, you would call yourself a chair then.

Unless the word GOD is totally empty for you, totally unlimited, totally free, then what is the point? You already are identifying, limiting yourself to whatever attributes the word God has on your mind. 

Ok I get it..what you're saying, that is. So what should you call yourself?

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

He said calling yourself God is limiting yourself, but isn't that a part of God's essence...unlimited? Pretty much everything he said in his post is describing God, but then he said the notion I AM God is limiting. I don't get it.

Well, it's the old spiritual conundrum... as soon as you speak or think about God, you turm God into a concept, i.e. into something which is inherently limited. (Which is why many religions rail against idol worship; you see, an idol is not only a golden statue that people dance around but any kind of mental image that you might have about God.)

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Well, it's the old spiritual conundrum... as soon as you speak or think about God, you turm God into a concept, i.e. into something which is inherently limited. (Which is why many religions rail against idol worship; you see, an idol is not only a golden statue that people dance around but any kind of mental image that you might have about God.)

Ok. So, speaking and thinking "AS" God is more precise. 

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So what should you call yourself?

You shouldn't call yourself anything... that's the whole point! xD

Or rather, call yourself whatever you want, but always keep in mind that your name isn't YOU.

Why so serious?

@Javfly33I get what you're saying in your post. I understand where you're coming from. The "concept" thing is what cleared it up for me. I just don't want to disagree with something without knowing why I disagree. I'm still not saying I agree or disagree, but now I understand what you're saying, it makes sense from that perspective. 

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Even if that thought seems to be 'super conscious' like 'I am God', 'I am Infinity'. 'Life is a dream', 'I am dreaming'.

Thinking these things does not put you in any kind of bondage. The bondage you have put yourself in is not allowing yourself to just think what is plainly true.

I suggest you wise up and stop playing these Zen games. "The truth cannot be spoken!" Bullshit! Yes it can be spoken. Stop complicating it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You shouldn't call yourself anything... that's the whole point! xD

Or rather, call yourself whatever you want, but always keep in mind that your name isn't YOU.

Yeah, I'm aware my name isn't me, nor my thoughts and body, but if someone were to ask you what your true nature was what would you say to them...who/what are you existentially.

Edited by Princess Arabia

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thinking these things does not put you in any kind of bondage. The bondage you have put yourself in is not allowing yourself to just think what is plainly true.

I suggest you wise up and stop playing these Zen games. "The truth cannot be spoken!" Bullshit! Yes it can be spoken. Stop complicating it.

Leo, when you say "TRUTH" what meaning do you put in this abstract concept?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Leo, when you say "TRUTH" what meaning do you put in this abstract concept?

Not Leo, but within and as every possibly concept lies TRUTH. When you become so conscious, you aren’t trying to figure anything out. You enjoy observing, playing, and being the game. Creation!

You’re also communicating to yourself. But this type of communication I’m referring to is beyond human. 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, I'm aware my name isn't me, nor my thoughts and body, but if someone we're to ask you what your true nature was what would you say to them...who/what are you existentially.

Well, I would tell them that my true nature can't be put into words.

(Personally, I like to call it THIS, because it's not easy to put "THIS" into a neat conceptual box... but even that is just a label.)

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Not Leo, but within and as every possibly concept lies TRUTH. When you become so conscious, you aren’t trying to figure anything out. You enjoy observing, playing, and being the game. Creation!

You’re also communicating to yourself. But this type of communication I’m referring to is beyond human. 

How can "YOU" become conscious, please explain to me? HOW CAN A CREATION OBSERVE ITSELF? Creation is not a subject that has a self-reference. Mama Mia!

Guys, you need to do the work, not just sit on the forum and pour water from one cup to another. 

@Galyna I can because I’ve been doing the hard work by learning to not deny myself. 

You can too :)

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Just now, Yimpa said:

@Galyna I can because I’ve been doing the hard work by learning to not deny myself. 

You can too :)

Do you understand what you've just done? You've personified "creation", and you've ascribed some meaning to an idea that is not even real, or exist on its own. 

CREATION IS A CONCEPT! IT DOES NOT EXIST ON ITS OWN. IT IS A COLLECTION OF IDEAS.