Someone here

Complaining about God's creation

39 posts in this topic

I hate to sound like @Holykael lol ..but I gotta say something about this . Its just a form of expression

.I'm not totally satisfied with God's creation. I know in the past I made threads about the purpose of suffering and how evil is nesscary for the highest good and how everything is perfect no matter what happens (because perfection must include imperfections. Otherwise it would not be perfection)etc.

But to theorize about this stuff is one thing ..and actually getting your ass on the line with some fucked up suffering is a different story .

Anyways..I want to question two aspects of our existence and  why does God have designed existence in this way ..

First of all :  Why the hell do we need to eat food to survive? I mean hunger sucks isn't it ? And yet every single day you have to minimally suffer from 3 "hunger attacks ". Couldn't God have designed the world in such a way that humans and  all living creatures don't need food as a source of energy to survive ? And we have to worry about what the hell is healthy and what the hell contains heavy metals and  toxic garbage,..etc .and what's seems stupid also is that living creatures eat other living creatures. What the fuck is wrong with that guy (God)? 

The second thing I want to complain about in gods creation : why do we dream at night ? What's the point in dreaming anyways?  Is it a clue to point us to understand that life itself is one fat ass  dream ? But why ? Why do we have to sleep ? And these days I'm dreaming very vivid dreams. And I hate vivid dreams..because they make me question my reality..

So that's about it .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Jowblob no offence taken . Thanks for your worthless reply .

-Osho

@Someone here I used to think like holykeal too. I literally hated God as I felt he was letting us see light for 1 second just so we know its there before locking us back up into purgatory. I always thought of it like a cow being locked ln a black room for 15 years and then let out for one day to frolick in the grass only to be put back in that same night for the rest of its life. You see the joy in the cows when they touch grass as they hop for joy

I constantly question why would you show me this you sadistic fucking prick. I would rather not know! Its ruining my times in the light! All the other cows don't know we will be locked up again at nightfall and they are being ignorant  but I do and its causing me suffering!

Imo dreaming is just a tool used for more and more seperation from God.

When you are at peace you stop dreaming

Edited by Hojo

5 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Someone here I used to think like holykeal too. I literally hated God as I felt he was letting us see light for 1 second just so we know its there before locking us back up into purgatory. I always thought of it like a cow being locked ln a black room for 15 years and then let out for one day to frolick in the grass only to be put back in that same night for the rest of its life. You see the joy in the cows when they touch grass as they hop for joy

I constantly question why would you show me this you sadistic fucking prick. I would rather not know! Its ruining my times in the light! All the other cows don't know we will be locked up again at nightfall and they are being ignorant  but I do and its causing me suffering!

Imo dreaming is just a tool used for more and more seperation from God.

One thing is for sure ..God is stuck alone for eternity. So he is stuck because he is infinite and alone. So as God is 100% good .its 100 % evil too . So it must entertain itself with all possible fantasies and dreams that it could ever be created.  And I think dream at night are a sign to see that the waking state should not be taken for granted . Because your whole life might be a crocodile's dream .

-Osho

I believe this planet and every planet starts at a baseline where everything sucks and is controlled by "the laws of physical nature", and it is our mission to make things progressively better. There is a place where everything starts at a baseline of perfection and it is the place we go in-between each life on 3D.
My source: many NDEs by multiple people

God is not a guy who does things because he is bored, its is infinite reality. Infinite reality manifests itself like this at this moment. It's not that it has unpleasant points, it's that there are absolutely horrible facets. reality is completely ruthless, watch any animal documentary, and animals are lucky, human existence is a nightmare. The thing is that all that doesn't matter, they are movements of reality, ying and yang, creation and destruction. once the avatar someone here is destroyed, it's over, that's it, forgotten. a new beginning, and so on infinitely. reality demands a balance, a process, a path. it is mysterious but somehow understandable. It's going to higher consciousness, higher complexity, and this is the price. 

@Someone here @Hojo I think you're both delusional...complaining about your own creations. Just kidding. But on a serious note, remember, God is not some entity out there. You are God. God is Infinity so everything must be included. It is up to you to chose what part of yourself you wish to explore as a human and move vibrationally to it. No one person will experience all of what creation has to offer in one lifetime, you must do it separately, or appear to because creation is finished. God is experiencing itself and what you are experiencing now is what you are vibrationally a match to. Theres another version of you thats experiencing what you are not right now. Its all happening now. Infinity is everything everywhere all at once for eternity. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia it is delusion. It is madness. Frolick in the garden until the void takes you and enjoy your time in the sun. And smile inside  when at war and your torso is half blow off as you are screaming in agony with your mouth full of mud and you are being mocked by your screams of pain. Endure when you have a stroke and are stuck in a hospital bed for 20 years never leaving your bed and are covered in bed sores and pure pain 24/7 for no reason besides family is too selfish to let you end your suffering. Never complain about anything because  you make it all up to forget the ultimate suffering of being alone in a void of nothing for eternity.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I mean hunger sucks isn't it ?

Sadhgurian slip lol.

giphy-min.gif

38 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Never complain about anything because  you make it all up to forget the ultimate suffering of being alone in a void of nothing for eternity

Really is infinite happiness, total freedom. there is no eternal loneliness, there is infinite perfection. remove identification with what seems to be happening and identify with the existence that is now. the more deeply you do it, the more you will realize the freedom, the glory. It is difficult because what is apparently happening absorbs you and veils the perfection of being, the perfect purity of existence. 

33 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia it is delusion. It is madness. Frolick in the garden until the void takes you and enjoy your time in the sun. And smile inside  when at war and your torso is half blow off as you are screaming in agony with your mouth full of mud and you are being mocked by your screams of pain. Endure when you have a stroke and are stuck in a hospital bed for 20 years never leaving your bed and are covered in bed sores and pure pain 24/7 for no reason besides family is too selfish to let you end your suffering. Never complain about anything because  you make it all up to forget the ultimate suffering of being alone in a void of nothing for eternity.

Have you ever experienced any of those horrific things. It's all imagination even if you have. Imagination is Infinite. God can imagine anything it wants to even delusion. Do you ever go to a movie where people are killing each other and people are screaming in agony and call it insane and walk out. No, you enjoy it. It doesn't bother you because you know it's only a movie. This is God's movie.

@Princess Arabia don't you think in infinite time you will want to experience it? You are labeling it as bad not me. They aren't horrific they are the same as sitting in a garden. Its our job to understand this that getting your intestines blown open from constipation is the same as getting the best head ever 

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia don't you think in infinite time you will want to experience it?

I don't understand the question. What is infinite time, and experience what?

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't understand the question. What is infinite time, and experience what?

If you were an eternal being you have to experience everything. Its not an option. You either do it now or later. This is god coming to terms with its shadow. You will have to live a life as a child rapist. God will come to itself and it says I can't do that. Well you just attached yourself to it now you have to. You just demonized yourself

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

If you were an eternal being you have to experience everything. Its not an option. You either do it now or later.

First of all, God is imagining it all now. Thats why the present moment is all there is. It's just seemingly being played out linearly. Your use of the word "endure" led me to believe you were referring to those encounters as bad because that's what endure implies - suffering through. 

@Princess Arabia it is suffering all awakening is is stopping the mental suffering which is where all suffering comes from. It dosent stop bad things from happening. And if you are still asleep in these situations you will suffer you won't remember you are god so the suffering can be massive. Thats why its important to wake others up because you end your(gods) suffering if everyone is awake. If God was realized in everyone suffering would end. War and pain will not end but suffering will. God is only awake in like .01 percent of population right now. The suffering is insane.

Edited by Hojo

13 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia it is suffering all awakening is is stopping the mental suffering which is where all suffering comes from. It dosent stop bad things from happening. And if you are still asleep in these situations you will suffer you won't remember you are god so the suffering can be massive. Thats why its important to wake others up because you end your(gods) suffering if everyone is awake. If God was realized in everyone suffering would end. War and pain will not end but suffering will. God is only awake in like .01 percent of population right now. The suffering is insane.

If God was realized in everyone war would cease.

@Princess Arabia i dunno about that I dont think god hates war. I think it loves it. Could be tho who knows.

Edited by Hojo

20 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia i dunno about that I dont think god hates war. I think it loves it. Could be tho who knows.

The distinction between war and peace is created by the mind. God is peace and God is war.  war is an illusion..only love exists. They're both sides of the same coin

Edited by Princess Arabia