Julian gabriel

solipsism makes me feel really sad

12 posts in this topic

At first it was kinda cool, like a new toy to play with, a new concept, a new idea. 

Now it’s reality. now i talk to it and walk around with it on my shoulders. now it is me. it’s everything all the time.

knowing that reality is only what i see and that there’s nobody else who can see   it too, makes me feel sad in a deeper way than anything else ever has. 

idk what to do about it.

I'm literally reading your shit rn gangster.

It's trippy tho. If every moment is eternal, that means you and I are both aware at the same time, at different times, and our POVs are also both paradoxically Absolute. It's weird af. Now it could be as complex as this or as simple as Leo makes it out to be. I don't really know, but what I do know is that I'm currently visually aware of this post through my sense of sight.

@michaelcycle00 through your sense of sight? Thats imagination 

@Julian gabrielplease be honest, did you really awakened to solipsism or did you adopted the ideas of solipsism, the details of this concept? 

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@michaelcycle00 through your sense of sight? Thats imagination 

@Julian gabrielplease be honest, did you really awakened to solipsism or did you adopted the ideas of solipsism, the details of this concept? 

Sure, all I'm trying to say is that there's an experience going on here from "my" end, rather than only what this guy is currently aware of. And yes, he definitely adopted the idea from Leo.

3 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

knowing that reality is only what i see and that there’s nobody else who can see   it too, makes me feel sad in a deeper way than anything else ever has. 

When you imagine that there’s another to manipulate and maintain dominance over, that is what’s sad. 

3 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

idk what to do about it.

Allow yourself to be without attaching yourself  to any concepts. There’s no you to do anything about it, thank god!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

24 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

When you realize difference and sameness merge into absolute oneness 

;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

At first it was kinda cool, like a new toy to play with, a new concept, a new idea. 

Now it’s reality. now i talk to it and walk around with it on my shoulders. now it is me. it’s everything all the time.

idk what to do about it.

Stop conceptualising and thinking. That's not it.

A limitation, and idea, a conclusion, that's never it.

19 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Sure, all I'm trying to say is that there's an experience going on here from "my" end, rather than only what this guy is currently aware of. And yes, he definitely adopted the idea from Leo.

No there's not. You're an illusion pretending to be real. You're the best actor. 

There's only one consciousness, one dream. Solipsism is completely beautiful, not horrible. It should make you feel love and joy, not sadness or horror. 

13 minutes ago, jimwell said:

No there's not. You're an illusion pretending to be real. You're the best actor. 

There's only one consciousness, one dream. Solipsism is completely beautiful, not horrible. It should make you feel love and joy, not sadness or horror. 

"should"
Is it not already beautiful? :x
Everyone will get it at some point. :)
It's Destiny! xD 

14 hours ago, jimwell said:

Uhh, what? So are you saying there’s only your dream, OP’s dream, or my dream?

@michaelcycle00

Only one dreamer or imaginer. From your point of view, your consciousness is all which exists, hence it's your dream existence. 

@tuku747

I don't know. :)

Edited by jimwell
mentioned users