Taya

Alcohol kills the capacity to experience higher levels of consciousness

11 posts in this topic

I hadn't drunk any alcohol for over 4+ months and I was sober from any drugs too. My head was CLEAR and my ability to experience high levels of consciousness and 'god mode' was heightened. I was even having experiences of the infinite mind and was able to touch on that 'god' and 'oneness' feeling often. Last weekend I went out and drunk alcohol and my capacity to understand high levels of consciousness dropped significantly post drinking even for 5+ days after. That shit is designed to keep you asleep in this dream. 

Drinking the alcohol KILLED my capacity to think/experience higher levels of consciousness. I'm only starting to get it back with determination and faith. 

Of course, Alcohol is the number one drug to lower consciousness.

And it's the reason why I have completely stopped to drink even in social occasions. I just hate that brings my perception/senstivity so easily, just with one drink. 

I haven't had a drink in almost 2.5 years, and then I found out that soy sauce has 2% alcohol in it, and I used to eat sooo much of the green Kikkoman kind with 50% less salt in it ? I used to think it wouldn't really affect me, but then I used so much once that I actually felt a buzz from it, and that is when I decided to start buying the red one with more salt in it instead so I don't need to use as much. That time, I think I got the equivalent of 40 ml of beer (that's like 1/4th of a small cup ?).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Weed must be sneakier than alcohol, then. Sometimes less is more and more is less. Unlike alcohol, weed can clearly guide you on when you need more or when you need less.

You know damn well you will inevitably find yourself dabbling with substances, whether consciously or unconsciously. So don’t make it about not doing drugs. Instead, make it a willingness to listen to what the substance is trying to tell you. The key is skillfully choosing substances that are in line with Jiminy Cricket:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

A wise guy once observed:

Those who drink to intoxication are digging up their own roots.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Neville Goddard was a pretty enlightened man and was an alcoholic.   

There is alcohol in potatoes. No joke. I think not all alcohol are created equal. Heavy alcoholic drinks like vodka hit you different than just a glass of organic wine. I drink alcohol wine once every week or two weeks and it is ok.

Extremity is easier and more dangerous than moderation.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

13 hours ago, AlterEgo said:

Neville Goddard was a pretty enlightened man and was an alcoholic.   

@AlterEgo then I think he talked about enlightenment, more than actually being enlightened