Holykael

I'm only animating a dead world

14 posts in this topic

From a reddit post I saw. Found another interesting bread cumb God left for itself:

"Everything you see is dead, a part of the eternal structure of the universe. You are its operant power. When you enter a scene it becomes animated. Then you become lost in your own animation and think it is independent of your perception. Looking at it, you cannot believe you are causing the animation, but you are."

"Now buried in a world of eternal death, you are animating dead forms, believing they are independent of your perception of them."

Neville Goddard, "Eternal States" 1968

Neville Goddard was not AWAKE

Edited by Javfly33

Complete Liberation is the decision of the Creator to cut all kind of identification, including with the creation itself. With no entanglement of any kind towards anything, it can truly enjoy it and even dissolve completely if that is the wish. May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't give a shit if someone is awake or not. What matters is what they say and it just happens to be true, consistent with solipsism.

@Javfly33 Neville Goddard never claimed himself to be AWAKE™, only awake ;)

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

55 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What he said about reality is valid according to one of my trips 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

It is impossible for that to be so since it would be limited, and reality is infinite. everything is infinitely alive, and within everything there are infinitely many living infinites. 

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

From a reddit post I saw. Found another interesting bread cumb God left for itself:

"Everything you see is dead, a part of the eternal structure of the universe. You are its operant power. When you enter a scene it becomes animated. Then you become lost in your own animation and think it is independent of your perception. Looking at it, you cannot believe you are causing the animation, but you are."

"Now buried in a world of eternal death, you are animating dead forms, believing they are independent of your perception of them."

Neville Goddard, "Eternal States" 1968

That is only one possible interpretation of Truth. I can rewrite it as follows to make it more  accurate:

"Everything you see is ALIVE, a part of the eternal structure of the universe. You are what is giving this vibrant life. When you enter a scene it become animated. (... ) - the rest I agree.

"Now embraced by a world of eternal ALIVENESS/VIBRANCY/LIFE/LIGHT you are animating life forms, believing they are independent of your perception of them"

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

I don't give a shit if someone is awake or not. What matters is what they say and it just happens to be true, consistent with solipsism.

Don't kid yourself, you are not AWAKE™

@Harikrishnan What does he said?

56 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

What he said about reality is valid according to one of my trips 

@lostingenosmaze ?

Ok, then if it wasn't AWAKE™, it's ok. 

Edited by Javfly33

Complete Liberation is the decision of the Creator to cut all kind of identification, including with the creation itself. With no entanglement of any kind towards anything, it can truly enjoy it and even dissolve completely if that is the wish. May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo

51 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

That is only one possible interpretation of Truth. I can rewrite it as follows to make it more  accurate:

"Everything you see is ALIVE, a part of the eternal structure of the universe. You are what is giving this vibrant life. When you enter a scene it become animated. (... ) - the rest I agree.

"Now embraced by a world of eternal ALIVENESS/VIBRANCY/LIFE/LIGHT you are animating life forms, believing they are independent of your perception of them"

What is difference between what you said and He said? 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Harikrishnan What does he said?

Consciousness moving, from one frame to another.

9 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

What is difference between what you said and He said? 

They both interpretations are two sides of the same coin. You can say that consciousness is dead because it is not part of the body but you could also say that consciousness is pure aliveness.

So you have to integrate both sides to be left with truth.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

15 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

They both interpretations are two sides of the same coin. You can say that consciousness is dead because it is not part of the body but you could also say that consciousness is pure aliveness.

So you have to integrate both sides to be left with truth.

Yes! I like how you frame it as well. 

I got high as fuck and was seeing the truth.

All that is are segmented seconds in between segmented seconds with sounds and feelings. No body. Your mind keeps a picture of your face constantly there in the background to make it seem that you are a being moving around but thats not whats happening. Just random seconds of still images in between the chaos of  you closing your perception or moving your gaze to the next still. No body or being exists

6 hours ago, Holykael said:

Even if you're right, when you "die" you're just wanna come back for more instead of being all by yourself lost in your own dream.

One Love....