somegirl

How to get sexual and emotional needs met while single

300 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Just saw this and made me lowkey feel like shit. How to get over the fact that I will never feel desired even 1/10 of this and even if I get a girl it will be through a lot of work and suffering and time invested?

This is why you need to stop watching fantasy shows like this. This is TV. And even if it's real, you're comparing yourself which just plummets your self-esteem and thinking you have to suffer to get a girl to like you. 

46 minutes ago, somegirl said:

@StarStruck I don't know why you find yourself called out by some of my statements. I didn't say "I don't wanna be with you!!". I said "nice guy". Do you identify yourself as nice guy? 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

16 minutes ago, integral said:

This is what you want to aim for, its extremely attractive to women. A guy who completely understands her, emotionally stable, high communication and empathy, knowledgeable, spiritual, self-development mindset in all areas in life including the bedroom and has strong masculine energy, also balanced in there masculine/feminine polarity, jesus... they dont stand a chance. 

?

27 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Just saw this and made me lowkey feel like shit. How to get over the fact that I will never feel desired even 1/10 of this and even if I get a girl it will be through a lot of work and suffering and time invested?

Can you notice how somewhere deep down you actually love this shitty feeling? How it seems to serve you somehow in some weird twisted way

What you truly want is to allow it fully, to bask in it so completely,   and experience it dissolve in this allowance. Watch what happens if you do 

Edited by Sugarcoat

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Can you notice how somewhere deep down you actually love this shitty feeling? How it seems to serve you somehow in some weird twisted way

What you truly want is to allow it fully, to bask in it so completely,   and experience it dissolve in this allowance. Watch what happens if you do 

This is crucial. Listen to this advice.

We all do these harmful things because deep down we enjoy them or because they are serving us in some twisted way. 

Totally agree. 

8 minutes ago, somegirl said:

This is crucial. Listen to this advice.

We all do these harmful things because deep down we enjoy them or because they are serving us in some twisted way. 

Totally agree. 

We are so wise to have realized this no wonder our standards are high ?

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

We are so wise to have realized this no wonder our standards are high ?

Not asking anything we ourselves don't offer ?❤️

8 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Not asking anything we ourselves don't offer ?❤️

Facts 

2 hours ago, integral said:

Example of stage green+ masculine man.

This is what you want to aim for, its extremely attractive to women. A guy who completely understands her, emotionally stable, high communication and empathy, knowledgeable, spiritual, funny, self-development mindset in all areas in life including the bedroom and has strong masculine energy, also balanced in there masculine/feminine polarity, jesus... they dont stand a chance. 

Andrew Tate type of guys are worthless to any woman on the higher end of the consciousness bell curve. 

Emotionally stable, high communication, empathy, knowledgeable, spiritual, funny. All great qualities nothing to do with attraction there are many men with these qualities but they never trigger desire enough to even get their foot in the door to show these qualities. The man in the video is tall, white and muscular, according to data that is a cheat code in the dating game. He would be attracting the same caliber of women if he had none of those traits while looking the way he looks.

If you read between the lines what women are saying is that they want men they already find sexy and high status to have these qualities. The average man on the street gets nowhere with these traits. The difficult conversation we have to have in society is that most men are not sexy enough and will never be sexy enough to experience real desire from a woman.

5 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

I'm moved

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I'm moved

I cried writing it, crazily enough exactly what I wrote happened a few minutes previously so it was from pure direct experience . 

25 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I cried writing it, crazily enough exactly what I wrote happened a few minutes previously so it was from pure direct experience . 

? i was breaking into tears yesterday for no apparant reason for quite some time...

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

28 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

? i was breaking into tears yesterday for no apparant reason for quite some time...

Lol 

@Princess Arabia I don’t know what we are arguing about. I think we agree that Leo’s and Andrew’s work can be taken productive or destructive depending on the person’s interpretation.

@somegirl why you deleted that before me reading it. Now I can’t take you serious. :/

Am I allowed to say that I want (require) a witty, smart, funny, pretty woman with big breasts, who goes to the gym on average at least an hour a day, who knows cook, who makes love well, with a tight vagina etc etc?
Or am I, strangely, going to be taken for someone delusional? 

1f914.png

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

9 hours ago, integral said:

Example of stage green+ masculine man.

This is what you want to aim for, its extremely attractive to women. A guy who completely understands her, emotionally stable, high communication and empathy, knowledgeable, spiritual, funny, self-development mindset in all areas in life including the bedroom and has strong masculine energy, also balanced in there masculine/feminine polarity, jesus... they dont stand a chance. 

Andrew Tate type of guys are worthless to any woman on the higher end of the consciousness bell curve. 

lol

You forgot the daily ice baths while listening to "sigma grindset music compilation"

Incidentally the guy you posted is not very masculine.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

54 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

lol

You forgot the daily ice baths while listening to "sigma grindset music compilation"

That music go hard ngl 

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

lol

Don’t forget the soy milk. 

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

thinking you have to suffer to get a girl to like you

Doing 400 approaches to get 1 girl is suffering.

10 hours ago, somegirl said:

By realizing your own freaking worth that you already have. Noone's gonna see your worth unless you do first. 

All the stuff that makes a guy attractive is everything that is within his reach and everything he can work for. 

Exit victim mindset and don't watch videos that make you feel powerless. 

That does not make girls give me choosing signals, the video is over exaggeration obviously but I very rarely have girls be interested right off the bat when I talk to them. They are usually indifferent at first. Having to "win them over" with my "personality" makes me feel unattractive. Especially when I see lame af guys have girls interested in them just because of how they look. I am not saying crazy attention like you are a celebrity but more lowkey attention sometimes like "Oh who is your friend :p" type of thing.

9 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

In a masochistic way yes.

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Doing 400 approaches to get 1 girl is suffering.

Isn’t what is worth it the man you become from this process?

” That does not make girls give me choosing signals, “ 

well feeling shitty about yourself doesn’t either. So what is most preferable to you?

“Having to "win them over" with my "personality" makes me feel unattractive. “

well then it isn’t your true personality . The quotation marks says it all

what one could say is the basis for attractiveness is this authentic energy you are expressing rn so that’s something to build from I would say 

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Am I allowed to say that I want (require) a witty, smart, funny, pretty woman with big breasts, who goes to the gym on average at least an hour a day, who knows cook, who makes love well, with a tight vagina etc etc?
Or am I, strangely, going to be taken for someone delusional? 

Triggered much?

You can require all the qualities that you want. But you have to stay behind your decision and be ready to wait for the right girl with those qualities. 

Besides that, I don't see anything wrong or that I'm "asking for too much" with my requirements. I said things that a guy could even work on, only if he wanted to (being authentic, ambitious (so not a lazy ass person)). Being handsome cause that brings attraction in bed. All the stuff he can work on.

While you mention tight vagina and big breast, something we cannot control. But hey, if that's what you want, go ahead ?

Edited by somegirl