Holykael

All advice is bullshit

32 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Having an awakening to no free will contradicts with what exactly? 

It isn't productive when I do the work for you. But you were lucky to catch me in a bad mood, so I'll unpack it. But only this once.

You claim that YOU have "awakened" (man, this word really should be banned or reserved for Leo exclusively) to the fact that all apparent characters are mere automatons with no free will and a "Chinese Room" inside their skulls - including your own character, the human who goes by Holykael.

From this, I conclude that YOU (whatever/whoever you think of when I address you) do not identify with the human character Holykael. How could you? He is a mindless robot - he cannot possibly "awaken" because he isn't the subject of perception, he is an object. But YOU, on the other hand, DID "awaken" - so you must identify as the subject, right?

So, WHO is that entity that "awakened" to the fact that "everybody is a mindless drone"? I will have to guess here, because you didn't say it explicitly - but I'm assuming that GOD did? If so, then you must identify as God. And, in your own words, God (which is you) actively imagined and handcrafted everything, including the life of Holykael. So, you are God, God has free will, which means you do; and Holykael's automaticity is not your problem, since he has nothing to do with you. Problem solved.

Alternatively, you might have constructed something like this in your mind: you have "awakened" to the fact that "Holykael and the rest of us are robots" - however, that "you" who "awakened" is not the God himself, but some other "in-between" entity - who has the power to awaken, but still no free will, since it is reserved only for God, which isn't you. But, man, this is schizo, and I really hope you see it and didn't go this far. But lemme know if you did; I mean, I don't judge, and I'm sure we can unpack this as well.

There is, of course, the third option: that YOU "awakened" to the fact that you are GOD - but also realized that even God himself is so total that it's invariant. In which case, no free will for us robots - but also no free will for God as well, whoopsie. Wouldn't that be a bummer?.. But, since you used phrases like "my life was handcrafted", I'll assume that you didn't go this way.

Anywhoo, as Moksha so precisely pointed out, your main problem seems to be that of self-misidentification.

Edited by WeCome1

7 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

Anywhoo, as Moksha so precisely pointed out, your main problem seems to be that of self-misidentification.

And the other problem (which is disturbingly common 'round these parts) is calling "having a really strong feeling about some combination of concepts, reinforced by psychedelics more often than not" - an "awakening" to the absolute nature of things.

I have a really strong opinion that if your "awakening" allows you to make positive statements about reality (i.e. "things are this or that particular way") - then you are being fucked in the ass with an extremely high probability. But what do I know, right? I don't even have a mind.

53 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I can't just realize who I am out of my personal will. This is what I meant by useless advice. I don't have control over self realization. It might be destined to never happen and I have to accept that

There is no personal will, only absolute will. You are the absolute, you just need to directly realize it. Of course it feels like you have no freedom, because you are ensnared in a conceptual trap. Find your way out of the trap, and learn to be free.

It is a gradual process of disidentifying from the human mind. The idea that you have of you is an illusion. You are not thoughts, feelings, or experiences. You are the awareness in which these phenomena arise. The more you distance your attention from thoughts, and focus awareness within, the more free you will realize that you are.

It's the purpose of spiritual practice. Meditate. Contemplate. Renounce. Above all, Directly Inquire. All of this is within your ability to do, and will contribute to your realization of freedom. The absolute has awakened itself countless times, and it will awaken within you when you put in the spiritual practice to set yourself free.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

10 minutes ago, Moksha said:

It's the purpose of spiritual practice.

EXACTLY. @Holykael, listen to my man here ^^^

All your "awakening to no free will" is conceptual BS for one simple reason - you don't even feel this way right now!

You feel some sense of agency that you, as Holykael, have over this body and its surroundings. And, to the extent that you still do, you must act as if you have this agency, and not bullshit yourself. You must do the spiritual practice, you must go through the motions. Until one day, who knows, the sense of agency will perhaps turn into something else - but then it certainly will no longer be your problem.:)

Use Bushido - instead of Bullshido!B|

Edited by WeCome1

@Holykael 

There is no direct relationship between understanding total determinism and not wanting to listen to advice.
All you do is masturbate in your melancholy assuming that others will read you and pay attention.

I would have been a moderator I would have already banned you, if only to make you understand that you cannot suck the energy of others in your attempt to maintain yourself in a pseudo-victim posture bathed in jargon, a nebula of spiritual galore terms and concepts.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia chill out. If you don't know him personally, or even if you do - rough, emotional judgments are not the most fortunate things to do. Fight he is in, inside himself may be true hell...

Holykael, Brother - seek someone to talk to you live. Sometimes things feel like pointless shit. But it's just a feeling... We all here pretend to know all the answers, but... it's just a pretending?.

Take care, Bro..

6 hours ago, Holykael said:

I don't have patience for that kind of ignorance.

You're the one making these negative posts for months.

Your beliefs and INTERPRETATIONS of awakenings have corrupted You and are running You. And they're not even close to what's true. As if a belief could ever be.

Get a hold of yourself. You are not a powerless victim, You are fucking God. Take some responsibility.

5 hours ago, Holykael said:

I can't just realize who I am out of my personal will. This is what I meant by useless advice. I don't have control over self realization. It might be destined to never happen and I have to accept that

It happens EXACTLY out of your personal will!!! Oh my God hahaha.

It's just that You don't want it! Notice You've been kicking and screaming for who knows how long, saying reality is a disappointment or God is evil or whatever. You just can't accept and You're blaming some God that's supposedly other to You, lol.

Be careful, You're letting your mind spiral You into a dark hole. The consequences could be deadly for You and I mean it. Don't fall into the trap of waiting for something to save You - the only one who will save You is YOU. You have to do it, out of your own God damn will, whether You believe in it or not. Or destroy yourself, up to You.

Some tough love for You. You're welcome. :P

Edited by Sincerity

It's okay Holykael you are dealing with the part of life humans like to ignore its called massive frustration. Humans hate to talk about their feelings and think ignoring them or looking for GOOD VIBES will change the way they feel inside. What they don't understand is Spirituality is Therapy!!! It's God's therapy when God gets lost in its own mind and forgets that it was the one that jumped on a landmine and called it life!!

Like is the bomb!!!! It's why you can only understand it when you explode and go infinite!!!! LOL!!!! That's why its all a joke!!! But you can only get the joke if you REALIZE (God-Realization) that life is a joke and death is the punchline!!!! God makes this wonderful joke for itself....but for some reason humans don't get it. It's supposed to be an inside joke but unless you go within and Realize your God you won't get it!!!

But hey...keep speaking your truth Holykael cause God experiences everything you do, there is NO SEPERATION!!! So you are just complaining about yourself and God loves every minute of it because God is like FINALLY I am getting him to be honest about how he feels!!! ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! Now I need to have Holykael flood the forums so all the other humans can stop speaking bullshit acting like they don't understand him!!! LOL!!!

Everybody understands Holykael....it's called emotional pain!!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Schizophonia chill out. If you don't know him personally, or even if you do - rough, emotional judgments are not the most fortunate things to do. Fight he is in, inside himself may be true hell...

Holykael, Brother - seek someone to talk to you live. Sometimes things feel like pointless shit. But it's just a feeling... We all here pretend to know all the answers, but... it's just a pretending?.

Take care, Bro..

It's okay to be stubborn when you're desperate, and I'm willing to be patient with despair.
But this guy isn't desperate or actually sad, he doesn't even ask for help he's just blasé and melancholy and doesn't want help, he's just trying to suck up the energy because it's a relatively stable position .
Do what you want.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It's okay Holykael you are dealing with the part of life humans like to ignore its called massive frustration. Humans hate to talk about their feelings and think ignoring them or looking for GOOD VIBES will change the way they feel inside. What they don't understand is Spirituality is Therapy!!! It's God's therapy when God gets lost in its own mind and forgets that it was the one that jumped on a landmine and called it life!!

Like is the bomb!!!! It's why you can only understand it when you explode and go infinite!!!! LOL!!!! That's why its all a joke!!! But you can only get the joke if you REALIZE (God-Realization) that life is a joke and death is the punchline!!!! God makes this wonderful joke for itself....but for some reason humans don't get it. It's supposed to be an inside joke but unless you go within and Realize your God you won't get it!!!

But hey...keep speaking your truth Holykael cause God experiences everything you do, there is NO SEPERATION!!! So you are just complaining about yourself and God loves every minute of it because God is like FINALLY I am getting him to be honest about how he feels!!! ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! Now I need to have Holykael flood the forums so all the other humans can stop speaking bullshit acting like they don't understand him!!! LOL!!!

Everybody understands Holykael....it's called emotional pain!!!!

I understand perfectly that a criminal has become what he has become because of an infinite series of determinisms of any kind, but that does not prevent me from being for prison.

The reproaches are not against the individual in itself but against his infertile attitude which loops permanently.

edit : 

After reflection the problem is not even really the loop itself or even the words but the intention.
He does not try to be helped and therefore loved, he poses his point of view (which he systematically raises as a petition of principle) to attract attention through provocation.
The problem with this game is that the energy you harvest is in the form of, at best, misunderstanding/support that actually goes nowhere and is useless anyway (because you can't really respond to someone). 'one who does not ask questions, even in an underlying way), at worst aggressiveness.

It can be funny if you are aware of the game you are playing but it seems that is not the case at all and he will do as usual, ie not answer his own topic , ruminating thinking that everyone is against him and that God is horrible, and in the end redo a topic to explain how bad God is because he creates bad scenarios somewhere or something like that.

edit x2 :

I note how what I said to @Holykael is technically similar to what I said to @Enlightement, the words and pragmatic background are the same, and yet one has drawn a load of animosity, and the other of benevolence.

It's an excellent demonstration of the mirror effect, and it's all the more interesting when you observe it in real time, with such timing.

Edited by Schizophonia

13 hours ago, Holykael said:

i contend that better pointers than self realization are self recognition and self revelation

to realize requires mind thinking / doing

to recognize requires looking prior to seeing

to reveal requires assumptions being dropped

if you have no faith and receptivity, nothing will happen