ryandesreu

Biden Speaks On His Age

27 posts in this topic

Obviously one sided truth but still some truth here. Brian seems to be one that can report truth but only from one side. 

Freedom of speech. 

America need a leader like JFK. The latest are clowns.

George H. W. Bush also very skilled. 

Biden got his presidency from a corn flakes box.

Edited by D2sage

4 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Overall Biden seem way more stable and sharp than me at 31.

That's a sad self roast.

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 hours ago, Roy said:

That's a sad self roast.

No, it isn't a self roast.

What it is is a recognition of how hard is his job and that he does a fine job dealing with the constant massive pressure.

@Recursoinominado

13 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

No, it isn't a self roast.

What it is is a recognition of how hard is his job and that he does a fine job dealing with the constant massive pressure.

A self roast or self rumination? If Biden at his age is doing so much better physically and mentally than you when you were age 31, something is seriously wrong with you or you hate yourself.

22 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Recursoinominado

A self roast or self rumination? If Biden at his age is doing so much better physically and mentally than you when you were age 31, something is seriously wrong with you or you hate yourself.

Never said physically.

You guys seriouslly underestimate how hard is his job.

Try to give a 1h speech with the whole world watching, you guys would be shaking, possibilly vomiting.

This is a cool monday to him.

24/7 he is being head and watched, giving interviews, making speechs and all of that.

I watched a few interviews of him, he is mostly pretty solid and sharp.

Specially considering his age.

18 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Never said physically.

Try to give a 1h speech with the whole world watching, you guys would be shaking, possibilly vomiting.

24/7 he is being head and watched, giving interviews, making speechs and all of that.

The people who don't understand your point are most likely afraid of speaking on the phone with someone because it would give them anxiety. xD

@Recursoinominado

20 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Never said physically.

It seemed you implied it's physical and mental, so what is it then? If it's not physical, why be nasty to yourself by saying Biden is better than you at 31 specifically 31 years old???

Why are you assuming generally that we, me included, underestimate how hard his job is?

Why are you using a 1 hour speech to the 'whole world', as a metric for shaking, and possibly vomiting?

How do you know it's a cool Monday to him?

What does 24/7 being watched and head, giving interviews, making speeches and all that have to do with you disrespecting yourself by saying Biden is better than you at age 31?

Are you sure when you've watched Biden he is mostly pretty sharp and solid? If you're wrong that he's pretty sharp and solid, would that mean he's ugly blunt and a gas or liquid?

Why specially his age have to do with how nasty you treated yourself at age 31?  

19 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Recursoinominado

It seemed you implied it's physical and mental, so what is it then? If it's not physical, why be nasty to yourself by saying Biden is better than you at 31 specifically 31 years old???

Why are you assuming generally that we, me included, underestimate how hard his job is?

Why are you using a 1 hour speech to the 'whole world', as a metric for shaking, and possibly vomiting?

How do you know it's a cool Monday to him?

What does 24/7 being watched and head, giving interviews, making speeches and all that have to do with you disrespecting yourself by saying Biden is better than you at age 31?

Are you sure when you've watched Biden he is mostly pretty sharp and solid? If you're wrong that he's pretty sharp and solid, would that mean he's ugly blunt and a gas or liquid?

Why specially his age have to do with how nasty you treated yourself at age 31?  

I am always so baffled as to how literally you can take things. 

@Israfil

2 minutes ago, Israfil said:

I'm actively contemplating who I'm talking to, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Israfil

I'm actively contemplating who I'm talking to, I guess.

You basically turned every statement of Recurso Inominado's post into its question form. The first question would be easily answered by yourself if you thought about it. He is simply talking about his current age. 

I understand you try to get an accurate understanding, but I just find it curious how you go about it in such a blunt and literal way.

@Israfil

10 minutes ago, Israfil said:

You basically turned every statement of Recurso Inominado's post into its question form. The first question would be easily answered by yourself if you thought about it. He is simply talking about his current age. 

I understand you try to get an accurate understanding, but I just find it curious how you go about it in such a blunt and literal way.

Wait, age 31 is @Recursoinominado current age? Well, if that's true, then it should be really easy for him to answer my questions then.

I guess I have the mind of a schizophrenic, probably. 

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Israfil

Wait, age 31 is @Recursoinominado current age? Well, if that's true, then it should be really easy for him to answer my questions then.

I guess I have the mind of a schizophrenic, probably. 

Can't you infer this from the post he wrote?

On 04/06/2023 at 5:05 PM, Recursoinominado said:

Overall Biden seem way more stable and sharp than me at 31.

The only reason he would point out a specific age is that although not as old as Biden, he's impressed at his stress-handling skill. Indeed, the vast majority of 31-year-olds couldn't handle being the US president. 

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

giphy.gif

Brazilian irony is too advanced in other developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of consciousness and modes of being and modes of becoming, 9 stages of ego development and shadow aspects of the psyche, life experiences and other lines of development, other ideological beliefs and indoctrinations from upbringing and culture for regular people to understand.

@Israfil

12 hours ago, Israfil said:

Can't you infer this from the post he wrote?

The only reason he would point out a specific age is that although not as old as Biden, he's impressed at his stress-handling skill. Indeed, the vast majority of 31-year-olds couldn't handle being the US president. 

No, that's why I'm questioning him for clarity.

To me it's a very odd specific age to disrespect yourself at. Biden is in his 80's I think, and @Recursoinominado is 31, what business does a person dissing his own age have to do with a 80's year old man? Why isn't that age discrimination?

@Recursoinominado

12 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

giphy.gif

What does this meme have to do with you being an age discriminatory person, disrespecting your age of 31 and even others aged 31 with comparing 31 being worse than someone in his mid 80's? Even if the comparison is only to president Biden and his presidential duties, there are others who also are in his age group that perform far worse than those in the 30-40 year group, so your claim is complete BS that people in their mid 30's are worse than people in their mid 80's Budda. 

@Israfil

7 hours ago, Israfil said:

Brazilian irony is too advanced in other developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of consciousness and modes of being and modes of becoming, 9 stages of ego development and shadow aspects of the psyche, life experiences and other lines of development, other ideological beliefs and indoctrinations from upbringing and culture for regular people to understand.

What does Brazil, a third world country, have to do with Biden's age group being superior to people aged 30-40? What does that have to do with @Recursoinominado disrespecting his age and claiming he's worse than Biden, when people on average in their age group is the inverse?