Javfly33

You guys are underwhelming the importance of stopping down Time

17 posts in this topic

I get a lot of bash for being so focused on changing state of consciousness-energy, and less on knowledge or full awakening. But you guys are missing out how important is to stop down the illusion of time. 

I suspect people bitching on it probably haven't truly stopped down time.

I am not talking about conceptually realising there is no time, I am talking about experientially perception stops 'moving' as a feeling of time passing by.

"You are obsessed about peak experiences, you are just chasing a high like a drug".

Well, I´m chasing that state because when time stops existing as an experience/reality for you, it feels so good because its the Truth.

You are not aware of how the illusion of time subtly exists in each second...until you stop it, then you will understand why this is fundamental to happen for you.

And again, this is not philosophy or cute words. There's a reason why when time stops existing, there is a feeling of utter liberation and 'explosion' and release of tension through your whole system. 

It's not about reaching high, it's about moving towards Truth as an experience. Not just a goal, an ideal or an ideology. 

Let everything be annihilated by the Stillness of this Eternal Second, this Now

@Javfly33 what happens if time stops moving? 

Do I see still change in images? 

Stopping time is possible under psychedelics if god wills it, this is nothing to god. I feel like this is some kind of synchronicity, i keep seeing posts about time stoppage and i also want to do couple of trips outside for research purposes... Seeing everything frozen in time would be indeed a big liberation from suffering but not the ultimate one. The ultimate liberation is when you know you're dead and there will be no difference walking on or in the water.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Directly realizing timeless, changeless, unconditional being is not only true knowledge, but the only knowledge that is beyond the grasping of the egoic mind.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

time is change 

just sit still

if you've time

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Directly realizing timeless, changeless, unconditional being is not only true knowledge, but the only knowledge that is beyond the grasping of the egoic mind.

?We are not moving ?

5 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Please explain what  is time?. There never was a time for time please indulge me with your concept of time.

Even though conceptually you may affirm 'there's no time', in your every day life there is a 'feeling' that time its passing by.

Well, there is a possibility for you that that feeling can disappear. 

The ultimate liberation is when you know you're dead and there will be no difference walking on or in the water.

That's a good one for sure.

@Jehovah increases @Javfly33 ?We have all the time in the world to realize we are timeless.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Well, I´m chasing that state because when time stops existing as an experience/reality for you, it feels so good because its the Truth

Exactly. when time stops, reality changes from a linear configuration, like a chain of events, to a configuration in depth, like absolute being, or as you have said, the truth. by changing configuration, the way of understanding also changes. it is an empty, inarticulate understanding, impossible to preserve, it only works in real time. 

When time stops, this moment is eternal, and you realize it with total clarity. It's the limtless reality now .  Id say that this is awakening, and id say that time is the essence of the illusion

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

id say that time is the essence of the illusion

yes, if its not the essence at least it's one of the pillars of the illusion for sure. Break this one and 50% is already done. 

19 hours ago, gettoefl said:

time is change 

just sit still

if you've time

Michael Taft: And so how would you describe to someone this taste of awakening, this first [of the three] level?

Daniel Brown: Well, there are four things that are necessary for the taste of awakening. The first is opening up to a field of experience that’s timeless, it doesn’t come and go in time. Events within that field still come and go in time, but the field itself is absolutely changeless, it’s timeless. And since time and space are related that field of awareness is boundless and infinite, limitless. So when you open up that field of boundless, changeless awareness, that’s what the beginning of the gateway to the Mahayana teachings are, which is very different from Theravada Buddhism because it doesn’t open up in timeless, boundless, what’s called “simultaneous mind” in Tibetan.

https://deconstructingyourself.com/awakening-and-the-path-of-liberation-full-transcript.html

Edited by gettoefl

I've significantly slowed down time on LSD before, never quite stopped it though. I haven't tried to push it that far.

2 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

I've significantly slowed down time on LSD before, never quite stopped it though. I haven't tried to push it that far.

try it, you will like it ?

6 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

@eggopm3 Funny enough i've only experienced time slowed 1x on LSD and it was my first time doing it on a low dose. Basically my friend puffed smoke out of his mouth in slow motion, and it was moving in slow motion. This just proofs that you're the only one that projects consciousness, just as i've seen at the highest state of consciousness i have ever been... There is only 1 dream chooser and it is god, not sure how it works with others though.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 2/6/2023 at 0:10 PM, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 what happens if time stops moving? 

Do I see still change in images? 

@OBEler 

Everything remains the same but all encompassing bliss with everything arises 

@Javfly33 ok so recognizing change is there but you are blissed with everything that arises. Never had that, hope I will experience no time one day 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 ok so recognizing change is there but you are blissed with everything that arises. Never had that, hope I will experience no time one day 

It's a change of angle. you stop perceiving yourself as a trajectory to perceive yourself as depth. you realize that you are now, eternally. the things that arise, arise in the now, so in you, and not the other way around, what would it be that the now evolves according to the emergences that are happening and you are created by those arises. the now does not evolve, it is always the same, and it is unlimited. It is, and you are that. Being is the first order, happening is second order. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@OBEler Another way to put it (at least that´s what it seems to happen), is that consciousness or identification, which is usually imagining to be localized within a body and within time, becomes intensely fluid in the NOW, and becomes One with everything: sounds, light, colours.

If you would taste this for just a couple of seconds, you won't forget in your life how it feels. 

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

arise in the now, so in you

?