Joker_Theory

What does this quote mean

16 posts in this topic

A quote i read in Leo's blog:

The God-Self is not found as a point inside your skull behind your eyes. The God-Self is your entire field of perception. Stop turning your attention inside your skull, rather, put your attention on the entire bubble that is your visual field. That is God! Stop looking for God inside your head
or outside your visual field.

What is meant by put your attention on the entire bubble that is your visual field like what bubble?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

The bubble of your visual field is bound by form perspective. Burst the bubble, and the seamlessness of the absolute in everything is revealed.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Not sure what you mean. To not see form?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Yes, form is just an appearance of boundaries where there are none. The physical form, the mental form, the spiritual form, all of them are respectively more refined boundaries which aren't actually real.

There is only the absolute, which is the seamless essence of everything, despite appearing as separate forms within its dream.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

You aren't a human in your visual field you are a spirit that molded itself to seem to fit inside of a human body that you are pretending to be. But in actuality you are the entire visual field and everything in it and everything in it is a void of nothing because you are dreaming it. Behind the dream is a void. It took what seems like years for your spirit to mold itself to the body you just don't remeber because your identity hadn't kicked in yet.

I remeber when I was a baby I had a dream of tiny people playing baseball on the moon. I thought they were tiny people but I didn't understand that they were far away from me. My brain was constructing reality and showing me that I am not the moon and there is a behind to the moon and the moon is far away not me. This dream terrified me as a baby as it was completely deconstructing my reality in real time.

In reality you are the moon and when you see tiny people playing on the moon they aren't far away they are literally tiny people .

When someone is in a long hallway and it seems they are walking towards you thats not what happening they are tiny and they just grow . People can't be far away from you cause space dosent exist.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo Am i a spirit in the body and pretending to be a human right so it know's its a spirit and not human or does it need to wake up that it's not a human and a spirit? Also, if we are dreaming does the spirit know it's dreaming or is it dreaming that too?

When you mean dreaming you mean like we do at night or day dreaming that it's a human and need to wake up it's a spirit?

Sorry this is a little new to me...

@Moksha i don't get it cause one can walk around a form like a car for instance so there def seems to be some boundary to me. Could you maybe explain more of what you mean? I might be missing something.

1 hour ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Moksha i don't get it cause one can walk around a form like a car for instance so there def seems to be some boundary to me. Could you maybe explain more of what you mean? I might be missing something.

When you go to sleep at night and dream about walking around a car, how real does the car seem to the character in the dream?

4 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Hojo Am i a spirit in the body and pretending to be a human right so it know's its a spirit and not human or does it need to wake up that it's not a human and a spirit? Also, if we are dreaming does the spirit know it's dreaming or is it dreaming that too?

When you mean dreaming you mean like we do at night or day dreaming that it's a human and need to wake up it's a spirit?

Sorry this is a little new to me...

the body is part of the background the spirit will form itself to the background and mimic the actions as your feelings. Your hand is the same thing as your chair empty space void

Your dream is you and you are on another plane as your lower self. you right now  are your higher self of dream you and your higher self died or is dreaming and now you are in the lower self of that

but you can realize this and awaken and play your dream out without suffering from it because you cannot die. You are literally immortal

I think personally we died as gods and are sent here to deal with something

You are in an infinite loop of going high and low on the plane of existence. From god to devil From love to suffering

the ultimate goal is to end the game and return to a void of nothing purely neutral.

The screen of awareness still remains but you dont care and cant care cause you accomplished the goal of ultimate forgetfulness pure bliss

God accomplished its goal of destroying another self

Edited by Hojo

3 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

A quote i read in Leo's blog:

The God-Self is not found as a point inside your skull behind your eyes. The God-Self is your entire field of perception. Stop turning your attention inside your skull, rather, put your attention on the entire bubble that is your visual field. That is God! Stop looking for God inside your head

What is meant by put your attention on the entire bubble that is your visual field like what bubble?

Close your eyes what do you see? Open your eyes what do you see? Whatever is in your awareness is all that is. If it is not in your awareness it doesn't exist. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If it is not in your awareness it doesn't exist. 

I am unaware of homeless people right now, but they still exist. I am unaware of fentanyl, but it still exists.

Edit: I asked Leo about this. He said his toilet exists even if I am not aware of it, and that is because God hides things from itself.

My only concern is that it doesn’t seem parsimonious. That’s my concern with Berkeley’s idealism. Why invent such complex explanations when you can just stick with the simplest idea and accept that the external world exists of things perceived and not. Berkeley posits that God holds everything in its consciousness so it doesn’t disappear. But how is that explanation any different from just admitting that external world exists. The latter is much simpler.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

"A quote i read in Leo's blog:

What is meant by put your attention on the entire bubble that is your visual field like what bubble?"

12 hours ago, Moksha said:

The bubble of your visual field is bound by form perspective. Burst the bubble, and the seamlessness of the absolute in everything is revealed.

Yes to Mokshas statement

Basically confusing God/Absolute with the manifested side of Infinite Consciousness, In case Leo uses the concept/pointer God for Absolute, then  the statement above is wrong (or at least incomplete, but tending on the wrong side). If God is used for the manifested side of Infinite Consciousness, it is correct.

I leave it up for the reader to decide if the psychdelic path so far made the author of the lines/quote above (its separate self) fully impersonal/fully empty/fully transcended/Nothingness, and really NONDUAL Nothingness/Emptiness being one with every form,

• or if some lenses/filters are still declaring aspects of the manifested side of Infinite Consciousness as Absolute(s), like separate-self lenses being aware OF any God/Alien/Totality/Infinity of Gods/Bubble visual field) any manifested side of consciousness.

Even Absolutes in the Plural form were declared. An oxymoron, if there is any.

Nice book on the topic on Awakening/Enlightenment into

1.  the manifested side of Infinite Consciousness (partial Enlightenment) and
  2. the Full Enlightenment into the unmanifested/fully impersonal/fully empty/Nothingness Side of Infinite Consciousness and the integration of that with the Awakening into the manifested side of Infinite Consciousness

is Szyper, Infinite Consciousness

That book alone could clear up where the path up the mountain-summit took a little detour with a downwards-slope.... and once the course is reversed, the altimeter-reading begins climbing again, Pointing out the Great Way, Brown, if applied correctly, could boost the ascend like a Falcon 9 rocket, as long as enough good Karma/rocket-fuel is still remaining....

Bon voyage!

Selling Water by the River

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It means that you are not you having an experience, you are the experience, within which there seems to be a you perceiving external things. there is no subject and object and neither is there anything external

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

My only concern is that it doesn’t seem parsimonious.

The purest truth is parsimonious. Regardless of apparent complexity, illusions inevitably dissolve into the seamless reality of the absolute. The deeper you sink into truth, the clearer you see the sameness in and beyond all things.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It means that you are not you having an experience, you are the experience, within which there seems to be a you perceiving external things. there is no subject and object and neither is there anything external

You, as the human form, are the experience of the absolute, as is every other apparent form.

The unveiled absolute is beyond the birth and death of existence.