Razard86

The Radicalness of Experiencing Oneness from baseline consciousness

31 posts in this topic

Your experience as a separate self is like a palate of food. You are use to how your breathe smells, how your tongue feels how your skin feels etc. What if I told you that if you break the barrier between you and other....this will be the most uncomfortable experience you will ever have initially?

What if I told you that two lovers tongue kissing you could experience the entire thing? Suddenly two lovers start to kiss, you experience the sensation of two tongues wrestling each other, the splash of the saliva circling between them, you feel the two breathes heaving and mixing...... right now if you experienced this you would recoil in HORROR!!! It would feel like you were being violated, being raped!!! 

THIS is how intimate Oneness is, THIS is why awakening is not some intellectual pursuit!! Your experience becomes DIRECT!!! There is NO FILTER, no separation!!! I had a bad trip of being raped and it traumatized me for one day (I get over stuff quickly) and at the time I didn't understand what was going on. Now I know it wasn't a bad trip, it was me being REINTRODUCED to MYSELF. What I didn't realize at the time is I had broken the barrier and was having to experience other as myself. 

You have no clue how selfish you are, =attached to yourself as a particular human. It's not just your memories, you are attached to how your experiences feel, the taste in your mouth, your breath, and how your body feels. It's amazing when you realize the depths of your selfishness.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Humans are weird.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Maybe if Leo would post videos and blog posts more frequently people wouldn’t go so mad xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 minutes ago, Vibes said:

What is up with you guys saying for him to take a break?

Seriously, what the hell are you doing here if you don't recognize the wisdom being expressed?

It's not so much about his message, as it is about his behavior. The guy is a textbook flooder: he creates between 2 and 5 new topics every day, and replies to many more; signal to noise ratio in those messages tends to zero, as is his effort to use any semblance of valid argumentation; he also regularly breaks the rules of the forum. All of the above "pollutes the epistemic commons" of the forum, as Daniel Schmachtenberger would say. In addition to that, any interaction with him he interprets as validation; which is unfortunate for us and unhealthy for him.

2 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

signal to noise ratio in those messages tends to zero

What do you mean by this?

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What do you mean by this?

I mean that all the actual new information that his posts communicate in a month can be summarized in a couple of paragraphs. Yet he chooses to repeat it over and over, with faulty argumentation, irrelevant examples, confused logic and tons of irrelevant bs, which results in walls of text. Couple of paragraphs divided by a mile of text he produces equals near zero information per word.

Edited by WeCome1
changed "value" to "information"

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Maybe if Leo would post videos and blog posts more frequently people wouldn’t go so mad xD

How’s your break going tho? 

39 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

It's not so much about his message, as it is about his behavior. The guy is a textbook flooder: he creates between 2 and 5 new topics every day, and replies to many more; signal to noise ratio in those messages tends to zero, as is his effort to use any semblance of valid argumentation; he also regularly breaks the rules of the forum. All of the above "pollutes the epistemic commons" of the forum, as Daniel Schmachtenberger would say. In addition to that, any interaction with him he interprets as validation; which is unfortunate for us and unhealthy for him.

1+

49 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

All of the above "pollutes the epistemic commons" of the forum

Don't say that... chances are he'll take it as a compliment!

Why so serious?

15 minutes ago, Juan said:

How’s your break going tho? 

I break my own paradigms when I come here. I love seeing the similarities of what’s going on here and in my own personal life.

For example, this thread is profoundly relatable. I’ve also spammed my family with messages about God and Love and whatnot. It helped get them to question their worldview, but at a certain point the spamming has to stop and they have to figure it out for themselves. Although, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn’t matter if someone “gets it” or not because there’s only you.

Oh, yeah, and I’ve also been hanging out with my dad more these past few weeks!

Edited by Yimpa

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Forget Leo, he discovered weed and now he spends his time stoned playing video games and eating pizza.

There comes a point where the format invalidates the message. You're way past that point. No person who is at peace will spend hours of each day screaming at their top of their lungs. You're by my estimation still in the beginning phase of the spiritual journey, and I suggest to start integrating the insights, focus on yourself, see if there are bases you're not covering, instead of trying to teach other people who are obviously not open to your efforts.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Forget Leo, he discovered weed and now he spends his time stoned playing video games and eating pizza.

This checks out. I was doing that yesterday.

17 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Even thought they are not doing a good job at being one, and should probably keep their thoughts to themselves.

xD

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Looking forward to his thread "Awakening To Stoner Consciousness: My Most Radical Awakening Experience Yet".

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Chop wood, carry water. Problem?:D

57 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Looking forward to his thread "Awakening To Stoner Consciousness: My Most Radical Awakening Experience Yet".

“My hunger expanded into infinite ways of hungry and I wanted to eat EVERYTHING! The WHOLE Universe! I became Hungry (capital H) God.”