LSD-Rumi

Is there some kind of a Psychedelic Drought these days??

29 posts in this topic

I wouldn’t say there is any kind of drought.

On 10-5-2023 at 2:20 PM, Federico del pueblo said:

https://lizardlabs.nl/

Lizard labs seems to be completely back to normal business.

Where do you have the info from that they exported tons of heroin to the US?

There are a lot of fake sites of the lizard lab website, I would be careful tossing around urls like that

@Girzo 45 euros for .25mg of 5 meo? I used to see a whole gram goes by that price tag.

You can directly try to negotiate with Indian or Chinese wholesalers.
I've done it for DHEA before, even though it's legal in my country they changed the label "just in case".

Just avoid getting screwed by choosing a trusted laboratory.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Giulio Bevilacqua big no no. 

Buddy of mine tried ordering some 5meo from Canada. It got caught at customs and he got a letter saying he should come and claim his order (what would be proof for them that he actually ordered the substance and make him liable). He ignored it and nothing happened but I'd still advice against this if you're in Europe. 

5 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Could be cuz I ain't getting my lsd lately. xD

lol

You know someone is a regular when they start slipping "my" in front of the relevant product.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

A friend of mine is wondering if it’s safe to order from lizardlabs to the US? Previously they were using lysergi like many years ago so they’ve been out of the game for a while and trying to get a feel for the grey market landscape these days what with trying to avoid the hassle of darknet. If not lizardlabs, what are some good sources for ordering to the US? I understand that sourcing is not strictly permitted here so maybe if you can link me to a site or thread on another site with that information. I’m just curious and back in the day Reddit had a great community for sourcing research chemicals but it’s since been shuttered. I honestly just don’t know where to go to find sources anymore.