abundance

Why is Musk aligning himself with the worst alt right figures?

107 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

White privilege does not exist

Well we now know who has ever read a history book. You don't even know what privilege is. That's like saying there isn't rich privilege, or beauty privilege. What cave you living in man? Are you not aware that human's create favoritism? Majority of the wealth in the world is concentrated in the hands of a few whites what type of world do you think that is going to create? 

If you have been to Japan for instance you would notice there is a subtle bias against foreigners who come to reside. There is a privilege in favor of the IN GROUP. You show a complete ignorance of group dynamics, human history, global politics, and economics. Privilege= Power. Power when it comes to humans is heavily about maintaining the status quo. Human fight over their differences, far more than they will ever on their similarities. 

Saying there is white privilege is not demonization of white people, it is a recognition of the power currently wielded by whites. If you do any extensive study you would know this, I could drop documentary after documentary for fun on how blacks for instance are treated when they travel abroad. When any culture gains the type of influence that European-Centric culture has there are liable to be power dynamics at play that will demonize and discriminate diversity. 

The whole diversity movement in America, and the one picking up steam globally is actually a fight against the traditional white standard that is erected. You say white privilege doesn't exist....then why is the majority of Art that is publicly sold predominately represented by White actors?

Go look at the highest grossing films, majority white, highest grossing video games, primarily white characters, highest grossing animation white, go look at the richest people in the world, primarily white, go look at the world economic summit where majority of the leaders go to talk geopolitics and global economic systems, primarily white. 

Do you know how ignorant it is to say what you said? If Aliens came to study humans their first assumption after watching the first couple sources of art would be to assume all of humanity was white! It would take awhile before they would realize other races exist.

With that said.....none of this really matters LOL.

Here is a funny trend in our art we call video games. As a black player if you want to create a player....you cannot find black hairstyles. Even in 2023 this is still a habit (some game companies are stepping up) in the industry. If you are white you wouldn't even notice this.

Don't even get me started with the default white hand in pretty much majority of first person shooters. LOL

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 hours ago, Israfil said:

I think you are the one making assumptions here. The number of testimonials you have carry biases that you cannot see or assess by yourself. You're simply being ignorant and denying being so.

blablabla

In my country and in many others, foreigners, especially those with education and experience, as in the case of people from developed countries, find no problem finding work. 

Yes when you are qualified and experienced enough you can work anywhere

You have no multicultural experience and are talking from a very narrow lens here. I suggest you listen to someone that does live in a touristic-focused city and worked in companies with employees from five continents that foreigners are, in many cases, treated better than locals.

Racism in underdeveloped countries is directed toward the poor part of its own population. 

So it's basically not racism, it's at worst a question of class struggle, and of the economic balance of power between nationals of different countries.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Schizophonia

?. Why does white privilege not exist for you, and what do you mean when you say white privilege?

Good question, I'm just waiting for someone to explain it to me.:ph34r:

Also, for literally thousands of years, you say that it's normal for whites to be richer in countries with white majority, isn't that considered privilege for that majority, not just in a country, but in a state, or city, or town, places and regions where whites are the majority?

What does having racial preferences in professional environments have to do with Elon Musk?

It's a digression

I've travelled the world and been in several countries, and experienced many cultures and sub cultures, while I'm conservative I'm also a cosmopolitan

so what is your concervatism based on? :ph34r:

so I've seen not only white privilege in some parts of the USA, but I've seen different privileges. I've also seen different racists too, nationalists and some ethnocentric people. Yes, even in China, Chinese people can be racist to Americans, and blacks too, and even be nationalistic. So, here racism and nationalism are relative to which country and culture. For example, if you're in China or Japan, there'll be some different racial discriminations than what an American goes through, in Japan black people are viewed more valuable in some social settings than white people, and white people sometimes get some covert mistreatment similarly as black Americans do in America. 

Agree 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

It is pretty clear that talking about anything to do with the black community not having equal rights is taboo and the culture of black people are pushing their boundaries just like feminism did.  The elite may be white and you make good points but the elite is disconnected from most of the world and i am sure they arent focused on race and more so focused on keeping their power and wealth.  With the attitude you have it is no wonder black people feel repressed and commit 10x more crimes on white people then whites on black.   The issue is way more nuanced and sure being culturally repressed i am sure had an effect but could it be that the majority of black people are more aggressive in general from genes just like pit bulls of the same species are?  Or are other races just giving them too much leeway to feel repressed and not standing up for fear of repercussions and that makes more of the black culture resent other races,  i mean we have to ask honest questions here and try to get closer to truths and sure i probably am biased and dont know full truths  and i am open minded. 

Edited by Kowabunga

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Well we now know who has ever read a history book.

I may know "the story" better than you.

You don't even know what privilege is.

It is a right that is granted to a person or a group of people but not to others. It is a term used in the feudal system.

That's like saying there isn't rich privilege, or beauty privilege.

These are not privileges. But that doesn't matter, but you can designate that privilege, that won't change a thing. These are just ways to complain.

What cave you living in man? Are you not aware that human's create favoritism?

So what ?

Majority of the wealth in the world is concentrated in the hands of a few whites what type of world do you think that is going to create? 

So what x2 ?

There are countries which, for geographical and historical reasons, have economically dominated the world and the population of these countries is white. So yes the intelligentsia of these countries is white. Does this change anything about the social condition of the white proletariat in these countries?

If you have been to Japan for instance you would notice there is a subtle bias against foreigners who come to reside. There is a privilege in favor of the IN GROUP.

And ?

You show a complete ignorance of group dynamics, human history, global politics, and economics.

blablabla

Saying there is white privilege is not demonization of white people, it is a recognition of the power currently wielded by whites. If you do any extensive study you would know this, I could drop documentary after documentary for fun on how blacks for instance are treated when they travel abroad.

Blacks are associated with lower qi and lower economic status, again for historical reasons. It is not a question of race but of communitarianism.

When any culture gains the type of influence that European-Centric culture has there are liable to be power dynamics at play that will demonize and discriminate diversity. 

that's to say ?

The whole diversity movement in America, and the one picking up steam globally is actually a fight against the traditional white standard that is erected.

Ditto, can you give some exemples ?

You say white privilege doesn't exist....then why is the majority of Art that is publicly sold predominately represented by White actors?

It's almost boring to explain elementary logic. Yes, if the West dominates the art market and the West is predominantly white populated, then you will see mostly white actors, especially in the West.

Go look at the highest grossing films, majority white, highest grossing video games, primarily white characters, highest grossing animation white, go look at the richest people in the world, primarily white, go look at the world economic summit where majority of the leaders go to talk geopolitics and global economic systems, primarily white. 

If it bothers you so much, nothing prevents you from going to India and watching all the Bollywood series.

Do you know how ignorant it is to say what you said?

I don't know why you're all so aggressive and hysterically cocky about this. Fortunately, you are safe behind your computer.

If Aliens came to study humans their first assumption after watching the first couple sources of art would be to assume all of humanity was white! It would take awhile before they would realize other races exist.

Yes, and if Qing China had colonized the United States instead of Europeans they would think that humans look like Han. And so ?

With that said.....none of this really matters LOL.

Here is a funny trend in our art we call video games. As a black player if you want to create a player....you cannot find black hairstyles. Even in 2023 this is still a habit (some game companies are stepping up) in the industry. If you are white you wouldn't even notice this.

Don't even get me started with the default white hand in pretty much majority of first person shooters. LOL

Ditto+ complaining about not being able to be black on a random video game sounds like madness. If it bothers you that much you can uninstall it and play another lol.

36 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

It is pretty clear that talking about anything to do with the black community not having equal rights is taboo and the culture of black people are pushing their boundaries just like feminism did.  The elite may be white and you make good points but the elite is disconnected from most of the world and i am sure they arent focused on race and more so focused on keeping their power and wealth.  With the attitude you have it is no wonder black people feel repressed and commit 10x more crimes on white people then whites on black.   The issue is way more nuanced and sure being culturally repressed i am sure had an effect but could it be that the majority of black people are more aggressive in general from genes just like pit bulls of the same species are?  Or are other races just giving them too much leeway to feel repressed and not standing up for fear of repercussions and that makes more of the black culture resent other races,  i mean we have to ask honest questions here and try to get closer to truths and sure i probably am biased and dont know full truths  and i am open minded. 

These are false questions, delusions, which hide the real socio-economic problems, the class struggle. Perhaps there would be more blacks underrepresented in Western culture if liberals focused on equal opportunity, rather than beating themselves up to feed their pathological narcissism.

class struggle makes a lot of sense, people portray lower class despite race as lower class.  Also different dialects come attached to lower class and lower class tends to hang around others of lower class which just breeds more bias towards them.

what is your thoughts in sole races being more impulsive from deep rooted culture or possibly genetics which can lead to more class struggle and should we be open to helping them gain equal opportunity with unclear science 

@RebornConsciousness

32 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Privilege throught history had mostly been taken, rather than granted. Taken by war, conquest, assasinations, sabotages, revolts and revolutions, etc. I. e. mostly throught violence. White Europeans, together with Far Easteners and South Asians and Middle Easterners, happened to live on a continent and places with the best variety and balance of resources for both conquests during wars, and growth during the peace times. Africans, native Americans, etc. were in a less lucky position and had to face more challenges, thus they were totally lacking behind in defensive technologies and other advancements, so they were taken over, taken as slaves, masacred, etc. Such is the nature of survival. All we can do now, is to somehow lessen the historical effects of both asian and white previous colonialist and imperialist damages from the past. Without unnecessarily demonizing each other.

It's worth noting that some of these african and native american nations were ripe for destruction. And it was a good thing that some of these cultures were destroyed. For example, Aztecs and their culture of human sacrifices.

I think it's noting that slavery was a thing around the world, before Europeans expanded the slave trade of Africa, that there were slaves in Africa and that the middle east were heavily profiting from the trade:

Even though GB was partially involved, they ended up destroying the slave trade.

@Schizophonia

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

blablabla

So it's basically not racism, it's at worst a question of class struggle, and of the economic balance of power between nationals of different countries.

Good question, I'm just waiting for someone to explain it to me.:ph34r:

It's a digression

so what is your concervatism based on? :ph34r:

Agree 

Based on common sense, and my own country, plus worldly knowledge and experiences with different cultures. White privilege may be a thing in the USA, but privilege is anyone group that has ascended into the upper class, by force or by manipulation. And Elon Musk is a billionaire narcissist and highly neurotic, even for someone white in south Africa, which happens to have very rich white people in some positions of power, which happens to mean that they are very wealthy, and power and status and fame tends to corrupt most people, including Elon Musk here who thinks he can Donald Trump Twitter. He's wasting his time when he should be designing the next engineering innovation, but that's fine, let him keep digging his own grave deeper.

6 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

I can't even take this post serious. Black people more prone to violence due to genetics? C'mon bro this is 2023. If you're going to go that route, whites collectively have been far more violent. From wiping out Native Americans to waging global wars to destroying the environment.  The track record is endless. Despite all of that I don't attribute it to genetics. 

By black culture I assume you mean rap culture. Yes, I admit it is a problem but its rooted in poverty and systemic oppression. There would be no violent rap criminal culture without the impact of poverty, mass incarceration and the drug war. And no, I am not saying that black people who choose to follow that culture (and I say "choose" to follow because you seem to assume every black person ascribes to it) shouldn't take accountability for their actions. But if we want to address the problematic elements of that culture we ultimately have to address the root causes. 

Furthermore, the memes and statistic propagated by Musk have been thoroughly debunked. 

17 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Maybe so he can sell his dogshit products to the most gullible people on Earth

Don't buy this flamethrower.

12 hours ago, Hatfort said:

I don't think he was ever yellow.

He was using some green stuff like electric cars, but from an orange place, not the other way around. He got very good at fooling everyone to get Tesla stock up, government subsidies, and also good government contracts for Space X. Everyone was fooled, at least with the autopiloting car story, I was too. All bullshit, they were remotely controlled. But did Tesla shares go up? Oh yes, they did. A lot, and he owned a lot back then.

Don't buy this stock.

6 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

blablabla

You're making assumptions based on stories that don't tell 0,1% of what happened. In my country, we call this "being full of shit". And you still have the audacity of dismissing someone objectively and not aggressively pointing out your bias with an answer I don't see since third grade.

You as a foreigner with an english teaching degree can get a job anywhere. Try doing that being a native and watch yourself starve to death.

Immigrants from other parts of South America, blacks, and native indians descendants suffer significantly more than whites. Brazil has the largest body count of enslavement in the world. Nowhere else being a black person carries a heavier connotation of historical violence than here. You can be highly qualified as a black person and struggle to find good jobs that a mildly competent white person ends up getting. There is a clear corporate bias that's only been deconstructed in the last 10 years.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Schizophonia

Based on common sense, and my own country, plus worldly knowledge and experiences with different cultures. White privilege may be a thing in the USA, but privilege is anyone group that has ascended into the upper class, by force or by manipulation. And Elon Musk is a billionaire narcissist and highly neurotic, even for someone white in south Africa, which happens to have very rich white people in some positions of power, which happens to mean that they are very wealthy, and power and status and fame tends to corrupt most people, including Elon Musk here who thinks he can Donald Trump Twitter. He's wasting his time when he should be designing the next engineering innovation, but that's fine, let him keep digging his own grave deeper.

Can you give a concrete example of political positioning that would classify you as "conservative" ? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Israfil said:

You're making assumptions based on stories that don't tell 0,1% of what happened. In my country, we call this "being full of shit". And you still have the audacity of dismissing someone objectively and not aggressively pointing out your bias with an answer I don't see since third grade.

All right

You as a foreigner with an english teaching degree can get a job anywhere. Try doing that being a native and watch yourself starve to death.

It's not racism, the diplomas of the schools of the first worlds have simply more value.

Immigrants from other parts of South America, blacks, and native indians descendants suffer significantly more than whites.

What part of the world are you talking about, the United States?
Yes, a foreign community whose immigration was motivated by economic difficulties will be more precarious than the local population.
Why do you seek to turn these social phenomena into "rich whites versus poor, oppressed non-whites."

Brazil has the largest body count of enslavement in the world. Nowhere else being a black person carries a heavier connotation of historical violence than here. You can be highly qualified as a black person and struggle to find good jobs that a mildly competent white person ends up getting. There is a clear corporate bias that's only been deconstructed in the last 10 years.

I don't know why you are talking to me about Brazil, it is tacitly accepted that we are talking about the West when the notion of "white privilege" is mentioned.
Just because Brazilian society is racist (what does that mean?) doesn't mean you have to use it as an example for the rest of the world with a totally different social and historical context.

45 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

All right

It's not racism, the diplomas of the schools of the first worlds have simply more value.

What part of the world are you talking about, the United States?
Yes, a foreign community whose immigration was motivated by economic difficulties will be more precarious than the local population.
Why do you seek to turn these social phenomena into "rich whites versus poor, oppressed non-whites."

I don't know why you are talking to me about Brazil, it is tacitly accepted that we are talking about the West when the notion of "white privilege" is mentioned.
Just because Brazilian society is racist (what does that mean?) doesn't mean you have to use it as an example for the rest of the world with a totally different social and historical context.

You were the one that stated that white people you know suffered racism in foreign countries, therefore no white privilege.

5 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

It's worth noting that some of these african and native american nations were ripe for destruction. And it was a good thing that some of these cultures were destroyed. For example, Aztecs and their culture of human sacrifices.

For example homo sapiens and their culture of technology.

@Schizophonia

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Can you give a concrete example of political positioning that would classify you as "conservative" ? :ph34r:

I'm a conservatively minded person, and chill worldly conservative. 

@abundance

4 hours ago, abundance said:

I can't even take this post serious. Black people more prone to violence due to genetics? C'mon bro this is 2023. If you're going to go that route, whites collectively have been far more violent. From wiping out Native Americans to waging global wars to destroying the environment.  The track record is endless. Despite all of that I don't attribute it to genetics. 

By black culture I assume you mean rap culture. Yes, I admit it is a problem but its rooted in poverty and systemic oppression. There would be no violent rap criminal culture without the impact of poverty, mass incarceration and the drug war. And no, I am not saying that black people who choose to follow that culture (and I say "choose" to follow because you seem to assume every black person ascribes to it) shouldn't take accountability for their actions. But if we want to address the problematic elements of that culture we ultimately have to address the root causes. 

Furthermore, the memes and statistic propagated by Musk have been thoroughly debunked. 

This is a very interesting video that may answer your questions and address this issue here:

59 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Schizophonia

I'm a conservatively minded person, and chill worldly conservative. 

Sorry but that is not an answer. :ph34r:

Can you give me a position on any but important subject that makes you say you are conservative?

@Schizophonia

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Sorry but that is not an answer. :ph34r:

Can you give me a position on any but important subject that makes you say you are conservative?

Conservation of mind and soul, and nature conservations.