Lincisman

Sleeping with multiple girls yes or no?

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I met a really cute girl while cold-approaching. We made out two days in row but we didn't have sex (she had her period). It was one day ago.

Yesterday I found myself thinking about her and getting pissed why doesn't she write me. Hence becoming needy and all messed up in my head. Maybe because it's my first time and it's feels like a drug to me.

But I don't want to stop doing cold-approach. How to say to her that I want to meet other girls?

+ I feel like if she is my only option I will become needy and fuck things up fast. I can already see this happening

At the same, I don't want to be dishonest with her.

In addition, I have another girl writing to me. She wants to meet me today. As for her I just want to sleep with her, just to get it out of the way. Yes, I am a virgin and have no fucking clue how it all works

The simple rule is this: Until she sleeps with you, you are allowed to flirt/date other girls. There is no exclusivity until at least after sex.

You should keep talking to girls until one of them sleeps with you and wants exclusivity. Until such time you are a free man and you talk and flirt with anyone you want. Do not sit around waiting for a girl, thinking she is your girlfriend. She's not your girlfriend yet.

Obviously you do not explicate any of this to her. You just go about your life and don't tell her anything.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The simple rule is this: Until she sleeps with you, you are allowed to flirt/date other girls. There is no exclusivity until at least after sex.

Do not sit around waiting for a girl, thinking she is your girlfriend. She's not your girlfriend yet.

Okay, thanks for reply Leo

But if she sees me approaching other girls it's basically over, isn't it?

11 minutes ago, Lincisman said:

Not necessarily. To alot of Women, this would make you more attractive, as it means you are High Value, and can get any Women you want, so she might feel you're a 'catch', and will want to earn your attention, or 'win' you over the other girls you're flirting with. 

@Sempiternity thanks for the reply.

Two more last questions:

1. Is it really the case that she does not care about me at all until after sex? Even if we made out and I touched her everywhere.

2. I am free to flirt/date with other girls but am I free to sleep with others? ( In case I want to be with the one I mentioned- sounds like stupid question)

Ok, three questions:

Is it true that texting is mainly for organizational/logistical purposes? Because as I saw with her, texting is fucking useless for almost everything else like flirting and getting to know each other.

@Lincisman You will have your hopes crushed and your heart broken a few times and then you will harden up a bit and not commit to women so soon. 

But sounds like you're making great progress cold approaching! being genuinely good at cold approach is a superpower more valuable than any sex. It's a smart strategy to really hone that skill down before committing to a girl.
Also, a good tip would be to always capitalize on good energy and momentum while doing cold-approach. Like for weeks I was really struggling to get into the game but yesterday I had two instant dates in a row. If you have good energy, don't go home, approach some more! Also only approach the girls you are genuinely attracted to.

4 hours ago, Lincisman said:

Is it really the case that she does not care about me at all until after sex? Even if we made out and I touched her everywhere.

It depends on how hard you hooked her, but you'll only know with good intuition for it and a sense of her values. If she is young and "looking around for options" then sex is vital. If she is stable and older woman they are looking mostly for the quality of a person you are and the connection, so the rush to sex isnt as important. The way your taking about it your in the young and fuck any hot thing that moves situation. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just be clear to them you aren’t exclusive yet 

On 5/6/2023 at 10:48 PM, Lincisman said:

It's all about how you set the frame. You want to set the frame that you are a highly social and extroverted guy who frequently goes out and has a lively social life. Don't frame it as: "I go out to hunt for girls", frame it as, "I'm an attractive social guy with many friends, both guy and girl friends and I'm out every weekend. Join me if you wish or miss out on the fun."

Don't make it all about sex. Just become a social guy who likes to have fun socializing with guys and girls, without even thinking too much about sex or dating. And then if some girl decides she wants to date you or sleep with you, it just happens and it's no big deal. Take all the seriousness and expectations out of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/6/2023 at 10:00 PM, Lincisman said:

In addition, I have another girl writing to me. She wants to meet me today. As for her I just want to sleep with her, just to get it out of the way. Yes, I am a virgin and have no fucking clue how it all works

I would just focus on whatever girl gives you the best chances. Once you lose your virginity and get it out of your system you'll have a big AHA moment and realize it wasn't rocket science and you can get a hold of this stuff.

hrhrhtewgfegege

If you have high value you can get away with a lot, if you are low value you need to walk on egg shells.

You would be flabbergasted with how much you can get away if she sees you - higher - value than her.

Respect your own feelings more than you respect her feelings. In other words be grounded in your body (body of reality) and all is secondary. They respect guys who are like this.

If you are flimsy and ping on her all the time she won't feel within her feminine element. That is why they choose fuck boys over nice guys.

Edited by StarStruck