Razard86

I'm Noticing People Keep Saying The Absolute Cannot Be Applied To The Relative

19 posts in this topic

So I'm noticing a lot of new users are ignorantly coming onto this forum and spouting nonsense that the Absolute cannot be used to understand the relative. Do you know how ignorant that is? The relative in it's totality is the Absolute. That's like taking an entire PIE that is the absolute pie, and saying understanding the entirety of the Pie cannot help you on the relative. It's like flying in a plane with an absolute view and saying it cannot help you when you are on the ground. You literally cannot make sense of the relative in a huge thematic way unless you get what is called a BIRD's EYE VIEW.

For example to understand humans you would need to study the entire history of humans. This would be taking an absolute perspective or entire summary. Then through that lens you can look at your relative life and compare. If you didn't have access to the grand view....then you have no clue what you are doing and have to reinvent the wheel!! Do you see? The more you understand how the grand scheme of things happen the more you can make sense of the relative. Not only that you can even predict the outcome! Why? Because human's have certain traits that stay throughout history, those same traits are also inside you. Once you realize that then you can make pretty consistent predictions on which direction humans are going to go because you have the TOTAL view.

Here is another thing, the relative is PART of the absolute so to say the absolute view cannot help you understand the relative is AGAIN ignorance because the absolute is the totality of the relative!! That's like saying understanding how humans operate doesn't give you information on how cells work when cells are the building block of the body. You can understand cells by asking questions about how the body functions that you are aware of and how do the cells relate to that. Once you get that information you now have a total view from the cellular to the whole body. This means you can both ZOOM IN, and ZOOM OUT!!

So stop this ignorant nonsense that Absolute has no value in the relative as long as you do this...YOU WILL BE DELUDED!! Stop being deluded!! Seriously delusion is going to make you run around in circles your whole life chasing your tail. Is that what you want to do? I won't lie to you, the totality of Leo's content on his Youtube Channel is SUPERIOR to a College Education. Think about that for a second. Not only that but it is free on Youtube, no membership, no subscription and LOOK how you take it for granted.

I bet majority of you HALF watch his content, you don't study it, and this is why sometimes free content comes back to bite you. If his stuff was behind a pay wall maybe you would take it seriously. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 do you not sleep? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I told you, you would come back.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Naw, he is AWAKE. 

Paradoxically, NOBODY is AWAKE.

Now get back to spiritual work!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

People with zero experience of any sort of mystical awakening (or with delusional ideas they had such a thing by hand-staring) should not be proselytizing all the time.

10 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

"Why do some spiritual/awakened people sound so braindead?"

Because some of us have transcended rationality. (It’s still important to integrate rationality, though.)

10 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

But then there are people like you who seem so obsessed with it, to an unhealthy degree, as if you're trying to compensate for something. 

So what about scientists, academic scholars, business leaders?

It’s interesting how we don’t call these people obsessed to an unhealthy degree and irrational in modern society. 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

I don't give a shit about your whataboutism. This is something that needed to be called out. You can't pretend you can explain the concepts I've mentioned above with your mystical experiences.

You’re imagining everything. No matter how much you whine, complain, become angry, go insane, etc.

Not gonna change the fact that Reality is imagining all of it.

In fact, me trying to grasp or explain the concepts you mentioned might just make me stupider. 

2 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Some of those concepts and the collective understanding of them, are probably the reason you are alive. But Ok

And would also explain the collective stupidity of the human race :)

9 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Clearly we shouldn't be stupid right?

Being stupid is intelligent. 

Not to a human, though. 

51 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

This is the reason why I'm hesitant to fully accept this idea of me being a God

You have an open mind. That's more than many spiritual people can say. Concepts only get in the way of awakening.

It's an annoying catch of the game. Every idea has to be jettisoned. It's only when you disidentify from ideas (including the idea of you) that the space is created for the absolute to directly realize itself.

Yes, the concept of the absolute is also an idea. When the absolute is directly realized, it is nameless.

You're intelligent enough to see the quandary. To find yourself, you have to lose yourself. Conveniently inconvenient.

The good news is that once the absolute realizes itself, it is able to remain lucid within its dream. Concepts are not only fine, but are necessary for the dream to continue its apparent existence. They are clearly seen as the masquerade of the absolute within itself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@RebornConsciousness

Anyone who is in this work is or should be constantly taking steps in the direction of removing barriers, that is, opening up to unity. for this different means are used with different results. one is drugs, another is meditation, and another is the reconfiguration of thought structures. Here we share a lot of the latter. what we do is not stupid, it is extremely intelligent, but it doesn't look like it. Many here makes very good points often. think that maybe some are not good, or maybe they are but you have not understood them. It is not easy to understand exactly what another is trying to convey. I think the important thing here is to focus on the objective: opening, and realize what people are taking steps in that direction and who are not. the op is one of those that yes

@Moksha I’m learning a bunch of new words from you, haha! 

Do you read a lot?

You have certain understandings and a sincere desire to share them. Parts of yourself have different perspectives. People use those perspectives to say one is better than the other, or something should be worded in a certain way. We are all ignorant until we come to realizations. Accepting that and hearing it voiced might allow you to better speak to that person (part of yourself).

3 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

My point still stands btw

;)

2 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Accepting that and hearing it voiced might allow you to better speak to that person (part of yourself).

Not only part of yourself, but actually yourself. 

@Yimpa Unfortunately (for me), there's an inverse correlation between pondering truth and being youth.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 5/6/2023 at 10:13 AM, RebornConsciousness said:

I was going to make a new topic that would have sounded something like "Why do some spiritual/awakened people sound so braindead?" but then I saw this, and thought that I didn't need to make a new topic after all, and making a short comment under this topic would suffice.

This is the reason why I'm hesitant to fully accept this idea of me being a God, althought it does seem plausible while watching Leo talking about it, deconstructing ideas, deconstructing science etc. it definitely does open my mind to a very radical posibility. There is also some evidence which seems to suggest and point towards this being true, both science and all religions, etc. And it is generally good to have an open mind. But then there are people like you who seem so obsessed with it, to an unhealthy degree, as if you're trying to compensate for something. You think you can explain everything by inserting DMT into your ass, then by all means, do that and tell me what's happening on Proxima Centauri solar system right now this second, or what's the exact viscosity of lava at various temperatures. I bet all I'd get is something like "I AM EVERYTHING, LAVA AND VISCOSITY AND PROXIMA CENTAURY ARE ALL JUST CONCEPTS I CREATED, I AM GOD I AM INFINITY I CAN IMAGINE WHAT I WANT AAAA"

I have never taken DMT in my entire life. Notice your assumptions that have no basis in evidence. My entire waking direct experience is everything is me. I broke the dream and fully awakened. You have not and speak from a place of ignorance. You do not have an open mind otherwise you would not be responding as you are right now.

1. Your actions reveal how you really feel. You are scared and hesistant.

2. When someone shows you who they are believe them. Your actions are all we need to know to understand your current state of mind. DENIAL.

On 6.5.2023 at 4:13 PM, RebornConsciousness said:

I was going to make a new topic that would have sounded something like "Why do some spiritual/awakened people sound so braindead?" but then I saw this, and thought that I didn't need to make a new topic after all, and making a short comment under this topic would suffice.

This is the reason why I'm hesitant to fully accept this idea of me being a God, althought it does seem plausible while watching Leo talking about it, deconstructing ideas, deconstructing science etc. it definitely does open my mind to a very radical posibility. There is also some evidence which seems to suggest and point towards this being true, both science and all religions, etc. And it is generally good to have an open mind. But then there are people like you who seem so obsessed with it, to an unhealthy degree, as if you're trying to compensate for something. You think you can explain everything by inserting DMT into your ass, then by all means, do that and tell me what's happening on Proxima Centauri solar system right now this second, or what's the exact viscosity of lava at various temperatures. I bet all I'd get is something like "I AM EVERYTHING, LAVA AND VISCOSITY AND PROXIMA CENTAURY ARE ALL JUST CONCEPTS I CREATED, I AM GOD I AM INFINITY I CAN IMAGINE WHAT I WANT AAAA"

The absolute perspective  does not exclude the detailed view and vice versa. You can not understand the vicosity of lava without knowning thermodynamics and other underlying principles. Lava can be seen as an  absolute from a certain magnitude when you think about it . So you need the relative to understand the absolute and the absolute to understand the relative. You can recognize the absolute in the relative and the other way round. Understanding the bigger picture of reality is very helpfull , but it becomes essential at the level of quantum mechanics for example or when securing a bright future for humanity in the face of todays occuring problems. Most visionarys today are still very biased.

So i think you missread his post, because thats not what he was saying, atleast from my perspective ;) 

Edited by effortlesslumen

On 06/05/2023 at 3:13 PM, RebornConsciousness said:

Does imagination even work that way, though? If you fall asleep and dream of a river, do you actually know the rate that it's flowing? It seems to just happen by itself.

8 hours ago, NondualesStudium said:

A river (imagined or "real") does not even have a flow rate, that is until you think about it, wonder what the rate is, measure it, determine it and so on.

A river is something relative, and its flow is relative. relative means that it is relative to you. that is, it exists because you exist. but while it exists, it is absolute, since it exists and everything that exists is. what is not relative is you. you always exist, since you are the experience itself.

So, what is the river while it exists and therefore is it absolute? is you.