Javfly33

Spirituality is becoming nothing but like a drug addiction to me

22 posts in this topic

The 'zen' peaceful states of mind that I would reach in meditation in the past were really nice and good.

But, honestly, it's fucking child candy compared to the states I´m reaching almost every fucking day, even it is for just some seconds, It just puts the demon in me, and I can not forget how fucking good feels the 'Love', if I can call it like that, its like pure Ecstasy of the Now, of the absolute destruction of any kind of feeling of 'time', I can't explain how that feels, its like a diamond of bliss and light running through your fingers, and its so slippery, you get it , then you lose it.

I dont want anything else in life but this... I need this, every second. Anything that is not this ecstatic blissful awareness of Love (no-time), I can enjoy it, but in the back of my mind I know it's crap, compared to this. 

It's all just a seeking to the highest state of Love and Truth. Fuck understanding, you guys can have it all. I know you guys would sell any kind of understand in exchange for this 'thing'

And yet...is right fucking here. The irony...

Edited by Javfly33

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The 'zen' peaceful states of mind that I would reach in meditation in the past were really nice and good.

But, honestly, it's fucking child candy compared to the states I´m reaching almost every fucking day, even it is for just some seconds, It just puts the demon in me, and I can not forget how fucking good feels the 'Love', if I can call it like that, its like pure Ecstasy of the Now, of the absolute destruction of any kind of feeling of 'time', I can't explain how that feels, its like a diamond of bliss and light running through your fingers, and its so slippery, you get it , then you lose it.

I dont want anything else in life but this... I need this, every second. Anything that is not this ecstatic blissful awareness of Love (no-time), I can enjoy it, but in the back of my mind I know it's crap, compared to this. 

It's all just a seeking to the highest state of Love and Truth. Fuck understanding, you guys can have it all. I know you guys would sell any kind of understand in exchange for this 'thing'

You are correct that all of life seeks this, it's called comfort. When you feel comfort is when you feel the most powerful. If you can walk down the street and bullets are flying everywhere and you are not moved out of this feeling of comfort then you are in your power. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are correct that all of life seeks this, it's called comfort. When you feel comfort is when you feel the most powerful. If you can walk down the street and bullets are flying everywhere and you are not moved out of this feeling of comfort then you are in your power. 

Right, uh? Why people don't talk about this?

But its more than comfort man, its fucking bliss.

There's a delicate balance between Love and Wisdom, and yet the duality must break down in the end.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Right, uh? Why people don't talk about this?

But its more than comfort man, its fucking bliss.

Bliss is comfort. Bliss removes all fear. You are only comfortable when fear is gone. You can experience absence of fear in a tranquil state as well. Why? Because bliss is impermanent. It comes and it goes. It's why many masters say don't get too attached to the bliss. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What type of meditation are you doing to get these results?

12 hours ago, tuku747 said:

There's a delicate balance between Love and Wisdom, and yet the duality must break down in the end.

Totally agree

12 hours ago, Salvijus said:

:)

??

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Bliss is comfort. Bliss removes all fear. You are only comfortable when fear is gone. You can experience absence of fear in a tranquil state as well. Why? Because bliss is impermanent. It comes and it goes. It's why many masters say don't get too attached to the bliss. 

Dude, its just not bliss.

It's the Love and intense dissolution of time that happens in Non-Dual state of consciousness. 

It's not just a mind state. It's an energetic vibration that its very close to TRUTH, if its not Truth already. ..

2 hours ago, JayT79 said:

What type of meditation are you doing to get these results?

Shambhavi mahamudra 

13 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Fuck understanding, you guys can have it all. I know you guys would sell any kind of understand in exchange for this 'thing'

The understanding is the mean to go deeper in this. What you're talking about is breaking your chains and getting fully into what you are, infinite existence. It is wild, total joy. completely addictive, as you say. nothing is comparable. everything in this world is a joke in comparison.

The more you understand, the more you let go. It's like a chain reaction and it goes faster and faster. it is the real change, the rebirth, the old is finally truly released. the new thing is the amplitude without limits. At the end I'm really getting the real thing. It's more than any expectation

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The understanding is the mean to go deeper in this. What you're talking about is breaking your chains and getting fully into what you are, infinite existence. It is wild, total joy. completely addictive, as you say. nothing is comparable. everything in this world is a joke in comparison.

The more you understand, the more you let go. It's like a chain reaction and it goes faster and faster. it is the real change, the rebirth, the old is finally truly released. the new thing is the amplitude without limits. At the end I'm really getting the real thing. It's more than any expectation

Well,ime understanding comes after and as a result of the actual experience/'state of consciousness'.

Understanding as a means to get 'there', never worked for me... I get lost in the monkey mind, personally. 

Just now, thierry said:

True Understanding Is Bliss.

The mind talking and Bliss is not possible ?

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The mind talking and Bliss is not possible ?

True understanding is silently in the sense that it's not with words. It's for example to understand what the monkey mind is. You can't do it from the monkey mind

33 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

True understanding is silently in the sense that it's not with words. It's for example to understand what the monkey mind is. You can't do it from the monkey mind

Oh Ok, so you talking more about a certain Intelligence beyond the intellect, that has been developed and integrated into you. Then I understand you...

See, when Leo talks about understand I always get the sense he talks about conceptual knowledge...

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Oh Ok, so you talking more about a certain Intelligence beyond the intellect, that has been developed and integrated into you. Then I understand you...

See, when Leo talks about understand I always get the sense he talks about conceptual knowledge...

Yes, beyond the mind. For example, if you take mushrooms and you realize what the relationship with your girlfriend really is, you understand the dynamics, how two people interact, they get into the mind of the other and the bond that is created. It's not something you analyze by talking, it's something that you see

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It's not just a mind state. It's an energetic vibration that its very close to TRUTH, if its not Truth already. ..

Shambhavi mahamudra 

All is mind. There is only mind. That energetic vibration is a universal mind state. Again, the bliss is impermanent it will come and go. Do not get too attached or you will become what they call a spiritual junkie. True balance comes from calmness and tranquility. Bliss is passionate. Well guess what? Anger is passionate. Passion rises and falls like a strong wave on the once tranquil ocean.

If you were in a blissful state 24/7 it would tire your human body out. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

All is mind. There is only mind. That energetic vibration is a universal mind state. Again, the bliss is impermanent it will come and go. Do not get too attached or you will become what they call a spiritual junkie. True balance comes from calmness and tranquility. Bliss is passionate. Well guess what? Anger is passionate. Passion rises and falls like a strong wave on the once tranquil ocean.

If you were in a blissful state 24/7 it would tire your human body out. 

You are right, it's definetely wouldn't be practical to be in this state 24/7. But I do want to develop a skill to get me into that state wherever I want.

It's true, that if you get in this state 24/7, one would become a vegetable, just collapsed by the intensity.

But you know, I think there are levels to this. There are levels of blissfulness where you can remain functional, and you don't get so incapacitated. This is possible. I usually get them and stay at them for some more time as the effects of the kriya I do gradually come down. This is the lower level of the intense bliss I´m talking about but still espectacular. 

See, there are states of consciousness where there is pleasure but there is NO emotion, humans think good emotions are the highest states but there are things further beyond preferable from that, and still you can remain functional. You know an animal a few seconds before catching its prey? Its life energies are absolutely intense, an at the same time its absolutely still. This is a possibility to the human being too. But it requires a certain mastery of your life energies. 

Edited by Javfly33

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You are right, it's definetely wouldn't be practical to be in this state 24/7. But I do want to develop a skill to get me into that state wherever I want.

I don’t know, man. There’s plenty of things that I want, but I’m better off without. It’s a hard pill to swallow.

Do you believe that one state is more real than another state? If so, that could be a major obstacle towards higher understanding. 

I’m not talking about state you prefer, by the way.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

45 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I don’t know, man. There’s plenty of things that I want, but I’m better off without. It’s a hard pill to swallow.

Do you believe that one state is more real than another state? If so, that could be a major obstacle towards higher understanding. 

I’m not talking about state you prefer, by the way.

@Yimpa Nah, of course all of them are real... but as 'self' I prefer to be in certain 'states' rather than other ones.

And I know that what I say might seen unrealistic or preposterous, and to be honest, I don't know if it's really possible to get to a level of mastery to produce this 'feeling' at will, or almost at will, not just when one is sitting doing the practice.

But at least I must try, IMO, there is nothing much more to do. I do value the diversity and 'external action' in life, of course, but in my view, the ideal thing is to first handle or master the inside, and then from that place of inner satisfaction and joy, then external action can happen so much more effortlessly, and even the possibility of doing 'boring' things, become a joy.

At the end of the day, aren't we just burning up the planet in search of 'happiness'? If people would feel blissful just mowing the lawn, would they get into this massive ego-projects of 'searching my purpose' or constructing billion dollar business at expenses of other peoples misery/suffery? I don't think so. 

39 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

in my view, the ideal thing is to first handle or master the inside, and then from that place of inner satisfaction and joy, then external action can happen so much more effortlessly, and even the possibility of doing 'boring' things, become a joy.

That includes integrating misery and painful emotions. 

They are powerful teachers.

What is misery? Contemplate the nature of misery and intentionally expose yourself to situations that you imagine are miserable.

:)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI