Razard86

I am The Dark Night Of The Soul I am Your Bad Trip

48 posts in this topic

This is a warning message. Anybody that responds to my threads doubting Absolute Truth I will deconstruct your replies to reveal that everything is Absolutely Relative and that you are the Absolute Truth. I will not beat around the bush, I will not play encouragement games with you. Just as I can encourage you and tell you that you are Perfect, Infinite Beauty, Infinite Wisdom, Infinite Power, I will just as easily reveal the delusions you erect. Many of you create so much duality you get confused. What you don't realize is trauma only exists if you believe in duality. The only way to truly heal from anything is to take back your authority and relinquish the victim mindset you have erected.

So you have been warned, if you reply to me I will dispel your delusions. So I am giving you authority. If you do not want me to dispel your delusions block me, do not challenge the validity of Absolute Truth/Solipsism, or engage in any meaningless distractions. My aim is not to be brutal but to get rid of the silly nonsense many are parroting here. There is one unchanging, immutable truth and that is Absolute Solipsism. Anything else is delusions. How do I know? Because I broke the dream and walked around in a world of frozen people. ANYBODY can awaken, ANYBODY. If you do not awaken it is because you do not want too. Stop making excuses, stop blaming some outside force. There is NO OUTSIDE FORCE, YOU ARE THE ONLY FORCE PERIOD. Do you know how foolish it is to come onto a Spirituality Forum and waste years of your life playing around?

I found Spirituality in a year, and it only took me a little less than a year to awaken to Absolute Solipsism. I am not special. I just wanted the truth and nothing but the truth. If you want some methods to awaken PM and I will give you some pointers. The main problem all of you have is with IMPERMANENCE, The Brutal Nature of Reality, basically your belief that evil exists. Until you get it through your head that evil does not exist, you WILL NEVER FULLY AWAKEN. To fully awaken you have to relinquish the belief that evil exists. That sole attachment is what causes you to hold onto painful memories, causes you to walk around in fear, and to believe yourself powerless. These are all delusions. I have mastered catching my self-deception, which is why I can dissolve anybody's self-deception. This is not because I am smart, it is because Absolute Truth cannot be challenged. The highest IQ man and woman cannot disprove Absolute Truth. You could spend every waking moment of your life and try and you will never disprove Absolute Truth. It is more true than any math equation, it is more true that the memories of your life, it is more true than you being a human, it is the only permanent thing that never changes. Infinity is eternal impermanent apparent change, but Oneness NEVER CHANGES because it is the ONLY THING THERE IS!

You have been warned.

Watch these videos by Leo if you are serious about this work.

If you don't want to fully awaken that is fine, BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. If you only want to do spirituality for the new age storylines that are being erected... GREAT. I am always for whatever you desire to do. What I am not in favor of is you deluding yourself, coming onto the forums crying out for help and wasting several years of your life denying Absolute Truth and playing the victim. This is why I am telling you how I will respond and giving you the option to change. The same way Absolute Truth cannot be changed, when it comes to Absolute Truth I WILL ALSO NOT CHANGE. 

Good luck in your future endeavors, always remember that you are perfection and if anyone tells you otherwise including yourself it is PURE DELUSION.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Does Leo want us sharing that solipsism video, tho? He removed it…. But I guess you can never truly remove something from the internet.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

29 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Does Leo want us sharing that solipsism video, tho? He removed it…. But I guess you can never truly remove something from the internet.

I don't know why he removed it.  It was the perfect finish for an epic run.  If his videos don't awaken you, nothing will.

And yet- he himself did not awaken.  He it non-dual states, yes - but it was like accessing a bunch of cheat codes.  He didn't do it.  Drugs don't do it.  End of story.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

And yet- he himself did not awaken.  He it non-dual states, yes - but it was like accessing a bunch of cheat codes.  He didn't do it.  Drugs don't do it.  End of story.  

There’s truly nobody that AWAKENS. It’s all Self. There’s literally nobody here to awaken, but ironically, it’s everything in this field of Infinite Consciousness. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

58 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

There’s truly nobody that AWAKENS. It’s all Self. There’s literally nobody here to awaken, but ironically, it’s everything in this field of Infinite Consciousness. 

Well, sadly - you've bought into a bunch of neo-advaitan BS.  There is one who awakens.   That one is equal to no one.  Because it is all things.  But it awakens - and it is you.   It has both human and non human qualities. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Well, sadly - you've bought into a bunch of neo-advaitan BS.  There is one who awakens.   That one is equal to no one.  Because it is all things.  But it awakens - and it is you.   It has both human and non human qualities. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is a warning message. Anybody that responds to my threads doubting Absolute Truth I will deconstruct your replies to reveal that everything is Absolutely Relative and that you are the Absolute Truth. I will not beat around the bush, I will not play encouragement games with you. Just as I can encourage you and tell you that you are Perfect, Infinite Beauty, Infinite Wisdom, Infinite Power, I will just as easily reveal the delusions you erect. Many of you create so much duality you get confused. What you don't realize is trauma only exists if you believe in duality. The only way to truly heal from anything is to take back your authority and relinquish the victim mindset you have erected.

So you have been warned, if you reply to me I will dispel your delusions. So I am giving you authority. If you do not want me to dispel your delusions block me, do not challenge the validity of Absolute Truth/Solipsism, or engage in any meaningless distractions. My aim is not to be brutal but to get rid of the silly nonsense many are parroting here. There is one unchanging, immutable truth and that is Absolute Solipsism. Anything else is delusions. How do I know? Because I broke the dream and walked around in a world of frozen people. ANYBODY can awaken, ANYBODY. If you do not awaken it is because you do not want too. Stop making excuses, stop blaming some outside force. There is NO OUTSIDE FORCE, YOU ARE THE ONLY FORCE PERIOD. Do you know how foolish it is to come onto a Spirituality Forum and waste years of your life playing around?

I found Spirituality in a year, and it only took me a little less than a year to awaken to Absolute Solipsism. I am not special. I just wanted the truth and nothing but the truth. If you want some methods to awaken PM and I will give you some pointers. The main problem all of you have is with IMPERMANENCE, The Brutal Nature of Reality, basically your belief that evil exists. Until you get it through your head that evil does not exist, you WILL NEVER FULLY AWAKEN. To fully awaken you have to relinquish the belief that evil exists. That sole attachment is what causes you to hold onto painful memories, causes you to walk around in fear, and to believe yourself powerless. These are all delusions. I have mastered catching my self-deception, which is why I can dissolve anybody's self-deception. This is not because I am smart, it is because Absolute Truth cannot be challenged. The highest IQ man and woman cannot disprove Absolute Truth. You could spend every waking moment of your life and try and you will never disprove Absolute Truth. It is more true than any math equation, it is more true that the memories of your life, it is more true than you being a human, it is the only permanent thing that never changes. Infinity is eternal impermanent apparent change, but Oneness NEVER CHANGES because it is the ONLY THING THERE IS!

You have been warned.

Watch these videos by Leo if you are serious about this work.

If you don't want to fully awaken that is fine, BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. If you only want to do spirituality for the new age storylines that are being erected... GREAT. I am always for whatever you desire to do. What I am not in favor of is you deluding yourself, coming onto the forums crying out for help and wasting several years of your life denying Absolute Truth and playing the victim. This is why I am telling you how I will respond and giving you the option to change. The same way Absolute Truth cannot be changed, when it comes to Absolute Truth I WILL ALSO NOT CHANGE. 

Good luck in your future endeavors, always remember that you are perfection and if anyone tells you otherwise including yourself it is PURE DELUSION.

Great post, i agree in everything. but the issue of solipsism is very elusive. if I'm in awakened state, it's obvious, but if I'm in a sleeping state, like now, it doesn't make sense. If you want to go deeper, you have to fully understand that your direct experience is absolute, therefore there is nothing outside of it, therefore, the others are imaginary. but it's really not exactly like that. how is? I don't know

33 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Great post, i agree in everything. but the issue of solipsism is very elusive. if I'm in awakened state, it's obvious, but if I'm in a sleeping state, like now, it doesn't make sense. If you want to go deeper, you have to fully understand that your direct experience is absolute, therefore there is nothing outside of it, therefore, the others are imaginary. but it's really not exactly like that. how is? I don't know

If you want to make your baseline experience awakened PM. Anyone can do it. I am not special. You need to be addicted to TRUTH. Nothing else should matter in your life and truthfully nothing else matters in life.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Even after awakening I am still addicted to truth. I still watch Spirituality Videos and I still deconstruct. This deconstruction will never end. People don't understand that Spirituality is Science, the science of all that is. So I will never stop being a scientist of Self. Jail break your mind, and you will awaken. I have a method, but it can drive you to insanity if you pursue it long enough but it will awaken you.

You can supercharge the process with microdosing until your brain changes completely. To awaken permanently is a physiological change to your body. So you are literally altering your body and how it processes sensations. What happens is the doors of your perception open up and you realize that all sensations are you.

When a car drives by, you will feel the wheels of the car as it rides in the distance. When you see someone in the distance walking you will sense their body as the same as your body. When the bird flies in the sky you will feel the bird flying and you will feel the sky the bird is flying across. If you choose to concentrate on any particular thing your sense of that thing will expand. If you hold your breath you can supercharge this process and become them.

Depending on your state at the time you can even pick up on the emotions of someone speaking and instantly know their point of view based on the emotions that arise within you because all emotion ever experienced is just YOUR emotion.

18 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If you want to make your baseline experience awakened PM. Anyone can do it. I am not special. You need to be addicted to TRUTH. Nothing else should matter in your life and truthfully nothing else matters in life.

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If at night I go to a park, being alone, and I smoke two or three puffs of weed... the absolute present opens. obvious. Infinity. And everything appears like shapes that arise, the lie completely loses its power. also with any psychedelic in low dose, even meditating for 40 minutes. but as soon as I interact with another person, I am immersed in the dream of the past and the future. In any case, I believe that I have completely overcome the trauma by realizing that there is no exterior to me, it is all imagination, there is no evil. that line of reasoning you follow is accurate. if it's not that way, you never get over the trauma. you can put patches, but it remains. That is very important, with trauma life is hard. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If at night I go to a park, being alone, and I smoke two or three puffs of weed... the absolute present opens. obvious. Infinity. And everything appears like shapes that arise, the lie completely loses its power. also with any psychedelic in low dose, even meditating for 40 minutes. but as soon as I interact with another person, I am immersed in the dream of the past and the future. In any case, I believe that I have completely overcome the trauma by realizing that there is no exterior to me, it is all imagination, there is no evil. that line of reasoning you follow is accurate. if it's not that way, you never get over the trauma. you can put patches, but it remains. That is very important, with trauma life is hard. 

When you fully awaken you experience both Oneness and Duality. The only reason you fall asleep when you talk to a person is because you become Self-Conscious. This comes from a fear of making a mistake, you are afraid of hurting the other person because you have heavily conditioned yourself on manners, you also have subtle things you might not like about yourself that can come up.

So here is my question. Without taking any substance, can you sit on a bench and experience those that walk by as yourself? If you have you have broken through. Nothing wrong with microdosing but you want to make this your baseline without having to take a substance or meditate for 40 minutes. If it's not your daily experience under these conditions you still have a little resistance left within you. But still count yourself lucky because most humans will never attain the level you are currently at already.

5 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Lots of cringe going on.

Lot of intelligence going on, actually.

Amazing what a flexible mind can do!

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well, sadly - you've bought into a bunch of neo-advaitan BS. 

Better that I’ve experienced that compared to my mom, who’s been stuck with Catholic teachings for 60+ years. 

Ain’t changing someone’s mind after that, sadly. 

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So here is my question. Without taking any substance, can you sit on a bench and experience those that walk by as yourself?

The thing is that when I am awake there are no others, but there is no me either. that is to say, the only thing that exists and can exist is the direct experience of this moment, but there is no experiencer, it is this, here and now eternally. the part that remains of the ego, which is always there in some extent, sees this with horror, since it can seem like a prison. You are trapped in eternal existence, with no possibility of escape. this disappears as soon as I realize that this present moment has no limits, it is of infinite depth. This produces a feeling of freedom and enormous joy. then the things that arise at this moment, such as people or the appearance of a self that is the center of the experience are seen as forms that are arising. nothing means anything, it is a dance that moves, that fluctuates, of beauty and harmony. no story makes any sense. It doesn't matter if they give you a sack of money or if they kill you, they are forms that arise. but you can't keep this up for long, since everything is done in such a way that it catches you in a plot thread. interacting with another person is what catches the most, since they are all projections. He quickly gets you into his storyline, and once you get into it, you're trapped.  but since I have left the trap many times, well, after a short time another exit from the current of deception occurs, usually with a substance. As you said before, the awareness remains that there is no evil, that everything is you. but an indefinable you, the present moment

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The thing is that when I am awake there are no others, but there is no me either. that is to say, the only thing that exists and can exist is the direct experience of this moment, but there is no experiencer, it is this, here and now eternally. the part that remains of the ego, which is always there in some extent, sees this with horror, since it can seem like a prison. You are trapped in eternal existence, with no possibility of escape. this disappears as soon as I realize that this present moment has no limits, it is of infinite depth. This produces a feeling of freedom and enormous joy. then the things that arise at this moment, such as people or the appearance of a self that is the center of the experience are seen as forms that are arising. nothing means anything, it is a dance that moves, that fluctuates, of beauty and harmony. no story makes any sense. It doesn't matter if they give you a sack of money or if they kill you, they are forms that arise. but you can't keep this up for long, since everything is done in such a way that it catches you in a plot thread. interacting with another person is what catches the most, since they are all projections. He quickly gets you into his storyline, and once you get into it, you're trapped.  but since I have left the trap many times, well, after a short time another exit from the current of deception occurs, usually with a substance. As you said before, the awareness remains that there is no evil, that everything is you. but an indefinable you, the present moment

Your problem is how you frame. I keep telling you guys you need to stop this message that there is no me, only direct experience. Direct experience IS THE ME!!! To deny that Direct Experience is you is to say there is no direct experience. There is only direct experience for all eternity. So The YOU, THE ME, THE I AM is direct experience. Then you say the remains of the ego. STOP THIS. THE EGO IS DIRECT EXPERIENCE!!! It is a filter!!! Your ego is like looking through a telescope, or wearing clothes! You fell asleep and thought you were a telescope or clothes. So when you awaken that you are everything you may initially feel some fear but then ask yourself is this fear legit? NO!!! All feelings are constructed by you!!! You create them!! They come and they go!! This means you are always in control!!! When you say stuff like there is no me, there is only happening you remove control and thus the fear that emerges will always control you.

1. Fear has no power over you EVER. The only power FEAR has is what you give it because YOU ARE THE MASTER.

2. Stop saying there is no ME, OR I AM. This is creating duality. YOU ARE DIRECT EXPERIENCE!! Because you are direct experience you ARE ALWAYS in control!!! Get this through your head! What you do not understand is spirituality is ALSO SELF-DECEPTION!! You have to test everything and see what is true!! Think about it, if you are not in control who is controlling it? If there is no ME, then that means there is some ME controlling something. THIS IS DUALITY. Stop creating duality. If you create duality FEAR WILL ALWAYS CONTROL YOU.

3. You CAN be awake without substances. All you have to do is remove all dualities. The thing with consciousness is it always reflects the model of the experience you have. Remember the ego is a filer, so if you erect a dual filter that is what it will show you. If you are attached to something that is what it will show you. Your direct experience is always telling you what your filter settings are. Your settings are I like this, I don't like this and all it does it bring that to the surface. It's why the famous old spiritual teaching of you see a rope that you think is a snake you are scared then when you realize its just a rope the fear is removed. Why did this happen? Because you think a snake is dangerous but a rope is safe. So you see? YOU CONTROLLED THE FEAR. Fear is based on identity and identity is framing which is the same as interpretation!! This means you BETTER FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR TRUE IDENTITY IS SO YOU CAN FRAME IT PROPERLY!!

4. When you say there is no I, NO ME, NO CONTROLLER, You are not taking accountability, you are offloading it off to some mysterious OTHER, which is what duality is. All you have to do is say everything I perceive is I!!! When you go to sleep at night and wake up from the dream you don't think there was someone controlling the dream. You think dang why did I dream that, or MY DREAM LAST NIGHT WAS CRAZY!! Well guess what your current dream right now is CRAZY!!!

@Razard86 why so angsty about this awakening stuff? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Direct experience IS THE ME!!!

Yes, i know that. The direct experience is existence and that is what I am, it becomes obvious at that moment, but here the problem arises, or both problems.

First, within that experience there is an apparent self with a body and other apparent bodies. if I prick my body, a sensation of pain appears. if I puncture other bodies, no pain appears. this is the first trap.

the second is that in this present moment things are coming up all the time. sensations, objects, changes, and I am not aware of producing all this, it is something alien to me. this is trap two. These two traps necessarily make you fall into duality, and that is why it is so difficult to get out of the trap.

Right now I know all this and I have seen it clearly many times, but still, I am delusional, since it is designed very well for this purpose. I Know some tricks that i use to get out of the deception, that are drugs or meditation. I do because it's useful to minimize the suffering and because i like a lot the freedom that the now really is. 

Edited by Breakingthewall