thierry

Lies and deception

10 posts in this topic

It’s all a Lie. Even after deep realisations. Everything you know is a lie. Nothing in your reality is true. All Leo‘s teachings are lies. All Sahdguru teachings are lies. Even all Peter ralston teaching are lies. They do not even exist. Nothing exists. What I’m saying right now also is a lie. It’s completely pointless. Do not think. Do not think about not thinking. Lies are the Truth. If you remove all the lies, Nothing remains. Your visual field is a lie yet at the same time it’s your truth. Truth is what is for you right now. Truth is your truth. Your truth is not Truth. Everything is True. Everything is Lies. There’s nothing, absolutely nothing. There’s no language. There is no words. I could turn around like that forever. I don’t exist. It’s not imagination. It’s not a dream. There’s none of that. There is Nothing. There is no solipsism. Your are not alone. There is no such thing as loneliness. 
Enjoy.

Congratulations on scratching the scratchless surface of the Mystery. xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

44 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Congratulations on scratching the scratchless surface of the Mystery. xD

I must admit I was feeling a little depressed writing that. Happily, glimpses of Love are arising Now. 
I feel like going dancing in night club to night. God bless u

@thierry Rumor has it that God loves to dance ??

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

It goes even deeper... All of this, all the lies, even the ~illusion~ is (part-of) the TRUTH.

There is only TRUTH, fundamentally. All Is Truth.

:)

As above so below, as within so without.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@tuku747 I sense a logical fallacy in your response xD

IMG_0555.jpeg

Oh…

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

32 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@tuku747 I sense a logical fallacy in your response xD

IMG_0555.jpeg

Oh…

Early SpongeBob is the most enlightened Being on this sub, mmmkay?

95ikwtd05rm01 (1).jpg

Edited by tuku747

On 5/2/2023 at 0:01 PM, thierry said:

It’s all a Lie. Even after deep realisations. Everything you know is a lie. Nothing in your reality is true. All Leo‘s teachings are lies. All Sahdguru teachings are lies. Even all Peter ralston teaching are lies. They do not even exist. Nothing exists. What I’m saying right now also is a lie. It’s completely pointless. Do not think. Do not think about not thinking. Lies are the Truth. If you remove all the lies, Nothing remains. Your visual field is a lie yet at the same time it’s your truth. Truth is what is for you right now. Truth is your truth. Your truth is not Truth. Everything is True. Everything is Lies. There’s nothing, absolutely nothing. There’s no language. There is no words. I could turn around like that forever. I don’t exist. It’s not imagination. It’s not a dream. There’s none of that. There is Nothing. There is no solipsism. Your are not alone. There is no such thing as loneliness. 
Enjoy.

Talking is thinking. Everything you see is thought. This spirituality nonsense about not thinking is foolishness. Everything you see in reality is a thought in universal mind. Also nothing and something is the same thing. There is both pointlessness and meaning. The communication you are providing is the path of detachment to reveal the absolute. But that will eventually itself become a trap once the absolute is realized.

Be careful with this train of thought it can lead to nihilism and an existential crisis. Tread carefully.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.