Dodo

Forum in and out of existence

9 posts in this topic

It appears a lot of the threads and comments have been wiped out too! What's happening? 

Oh wow, even my signature has been changed to an old one :D, this must be an older snapshot of the forum. We travelled back in time?

Ps: Leo, i am experiencing technical difficulties on the reddit forums as well, I don't know if it might be connected. 

Edited by Dodo

Absolute Law of Love reveals Infinite Source that Welcomes Every Life as Light

@Dodo

47 minutes ago, Dodo said:

It appears a lot of the threads and comments have been wiped out too! What's happening? 

Oh wow, even my signature has been changed to an old one :D, this must be an older snapshot of the forum. We travelled back in time?

Ps: Leo, i am experiencing technical difficulties on the reddit forums as well, I don't know if it might be connected. 

Yeah it's annoying to deal with, hope @Leo Gura can fix this. Connected to those Israel/Palestine threads?

@Danioover9000 I like that the last thread of this snapshot is one where Solipsism is being challenged. Thats basically what I've been discussing with Razard for the past few weeks and I vibe with it completely. 

I actually think it is Razard's long essay signature that overloads the servers :D

Absolute Law of Love reveals Infinite Source that Welcomes Every Life as Light

The forum has started doing self enquiry

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." - T.S. Elliot

I was scared too. I thought Leo discovered a "new degree of awakening" and decided to abandon Actualized.org to live in a cave.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Please stop posting, I will delete everyones new comnent. See Leo guras post: 

"Warning, do not make any posts on this forum right now. We are having serious technical issues with the server. Any posts you make right now will soon get deleted.

I have been working for the last week to fix the server issues but they are getting worse. At this time I don't know when it will be fixed. Do not post on this forum until I tell you it's safe.

I am working to get Actualized.org back and fully functional. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient."

@OBEler

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Please stop posting, I will delete everyones new comnent. See Leo guras post: 

"Warning, do not make any posts on this forum right now. We are having serious technical issues with the server. Any posts you make right now will soon get deleted.

I have been working for the last week to fix the server issues but they are getting worse. At this time I don't know when it will be fixed. Do not post on this forum until I tell you it's safe.

I am working to get Actualized.org back and fully functional. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient."

Oh ok, sorry about that. I will take a week off again until things settle here.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Oh ok, sorry about that. I will take a week off again until things settle here.

FINALLY you understand, I guess it requires a mod to tell you. 

Follow my art 🎨🤝🏻❤️:

https://linktr.ee/artejusino

@Husseinisdoingfine

Leo would've told us if he wanted to close the forum. Also, there would've been a 404 error, not 503.

TBH, I wish Leo closed the forum from time to time.

@OBEler sorry.