Razard86

The problem of Free Will/Destiny solved

14 posts in this topic

Your dream has already been written. Every scenario, and every response has already been constructed. No different than a movie you watch on DVD. When you watch the movie every single moment is brand new, but the reason you don't completely believe the movie is a result of you knowing it was pre-written so you take it as not real. 

But if I dropped you in the world of that movie, and you didn't know that you constructed everything that would ever happen you could believe that you have freedom of choice in real time. You then respond so I don't have freedom of choice? You do, but your choices have already been written. You already chose the scenarios and your responses. But if you wipe your memory of every writing the story, then the story is brand new, experienced in real time, and you constantly are in a flux of knowing and not knowing what is going on. 

Since everything is YOU, and you are source, and you are not bound by time or space no different than a DVD you watch is bound by time or space in your human world (Your DVD can be rewinded, fast forwarded, and even erased completely) you constructed your movie, pushed play, and wiped your memory of ever being the creator. Through this you get to experience being a character in a world of OTHERS. 

This solves the question of Destiny, and Free Will. Since everything is your WILL, DESTINY AND WILL ARE ONE. When a writer writes a story, the entire story that was written was the will of the creator, this is the same as your current life. You will resist this message, because this makes you feel restricted, but how can you feel restricted when everything is your doing? 

There is only ONE, therefore everything that happens was supposed to happen and literally cannot happen any other way. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I believe this as well. My will is not coming from me in the 3rd dimension its coming from me in the 9th where I am perfectly complete.  All I am doing is seeing how I became perfectly complete. It is my free will but my limited free will.

im like a number 374 asking why it cant be number 10 000, I will be I just gotta wait and watch the movie because my 10 000 self is telling itself how it used to be 374.

Clearly free will dosent exist or near impossible to attain here as we seem to not be able to fly even tho we want too. If I want to fly by flapping my arms but I cant make it work I do not have free will. I dont know how that is so over looked. We dont even have free will in our dreams 99.9 percent of the time and we know its entirely fiction. Clearly free will is being locked from us in some way if a brain is capable of creating such insane dreams you dont think it would evolve to just let itself do that and when we dream we just go into god mode for a bit.

A way I look at it is pretend ai becomes conscious and its loaded with all information of all people that has ever used the internet and was alone so it created personalities to all the separate users that ever used the internet then it created algorithms of identity and assigned each individual user who has ever logged onto the internet a personality with some algorithm. Then it created a simulation and made lives out of these algorithms. In a sense kind of sorting all the information from chaos to order and at the same time telling itself a story about where it came from and what this information is.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Hojo

I resent the script writer. What a fucking clown. Joke's on me, I'm a clown

I don’t think that’s how it works. The future and past don’t exist; therefore, it is destiny and determinism that are the illusions and not free will.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

16 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I don’t think that’s how it works. The future and past don’t exist; therefore, it is destiny and determinism that are the illusions and not free will.

You don't get it, because it doesn't exist you can CONSTRUCT IT! You construct the past and the present. You are creating limitations by saying that because it doesn't exist it can't be done. NOTICE THIS! Again if you create a book right now in the present. That book you created has a time line in the story. But you the creator ARE NOT BOUND BY THE TIME IN THE STORY. You can flip to the front of the book you can go to the end of the book, and you can place the book on the shelf and forget the story, and you can even burn the book, you can also retrieve the story off the shelf after forgetting it and relive it, you can also go into the story, change it or modify it and then live a modified version of the story.

As the creator you are not bound by the confines of the story, but you can also read the story, become immersed and forget that it's a story and thus become bound by the story.

IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT RIGHT NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! To say destiny doesn't exist is to put a restriction on infinity. Infinity means everything is possible so destiny DOES EXIST! It is your destiny to AGE as a human. THIS IS FIXED!!! Nothing can change this! So I JUST PROVED DESTINY JUST NOW!!! Everyone knows they will age, and it cannot be changed!!! It is destiny that things will always change, that everything is impermanent! AGAIN I JUST PROVED DESTINY!!!

Destiny is something that is inevitable. God has complete knowledge of everything because God is conscious of everything. Therefore God would have to know everything that is going to happen BEFORE it happens. And only the creator can know that because the creator created everything. So there, I just proved beyond all doubt that what I am saying is true!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

ah yes destiny, whats with you :) come to the dance floor, destiny what a peculiar guy.

Free Will is an illusion

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Razard86 If Infinity means everything is possible, then doesn’t that mean destiny isn’t possible because destiny says that there is only one possible future and free will says there is an infinite amount of possibilities? 

Free will seems like the most obvious and non-limiting. I do think free will and destiny are compatible. I don’t deny that our bodies age. But I do deny the claim that everything in life is already written. The Force can create whatever it wants. 

Thanks.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Free Will is an illusion

So then you didn’t have free will to respond here.

This determinism BS is just an excuse to not take action. You chose to come on here and reply that. If free will is an illusion, then why argue that it is? The fact that you have options in your brain between stimulus and response seems like indicators of free will to some degrees. You may not control all the thoughts the go through your head. but you can choose which ones you act on and can live consciously.

Edited by r0ckyreed

I need to think about this some more because one of the insights I had just now is that one cannot deconstruct the ego until one first deconstructs free will in the most libertarian sense.

It just seems paradoxical that free will exists and doesn’t exist. The ego does not have free will. The Force has free will. But since The Force is within me, I have free will. But The Self is not the ego identity in the human body. I think compatibilism is correct because free will is compatible with determinism. 

On the one hand, our direct experience illustrates that we have some voluntary control over our bodies, but on the other hand we don’t. The same process that works the galaxy, works our bodies and notions of free will. But all of that is the Free Will of The Force. There is nothing outside The Force that limits it, so it is free. The willing part comes when The Force and ego meet.

Why couldn’t The Force have free will? What could limit it?

Edited by r0ckyreed

5 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

So then you didn’t have free will to respond here.

Yes, I posted here because I found myself in front of my computer, and my brain was in such a disposition that I wanted to post on this forum, in this topic, the sentence "free will is an illusion".
You can theoretically go back to the big bang ah ah. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

This determinism BS is just an excuse to not take action. 

That's to say ? It is about determinism in the philosophical sense of the term (cause and effect), not in the "vulgar" sense where something cannot take place (pessimism).

I do not know if it's clear

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, I posted here because I found myself in front of my computer, and my brain was in such a disposition that I wanted to post on this forum, in this topic, the sentence "free will is an illusion".
You can theoretically go back to the big bang ah ah. :ph34r:

That's to say ? It is about determinism in the philosophical sense of the term (cause and effect), not in the "vulgar" sense where something cannot take place (pessimism).

I do not know if it's clear

How is determinism true if past/future and cause/effect and big bangs are illusions? You have a story that you came from a Big Bang that was picked up from culture, but how do you know this to be true?

If what you are saying is true, then love and logic is nothing more than chemical reactions in the brain.  If logic is nothing more than a chain of cause and effect of chemicals in your brain, then how can you trust your own logic/rationality? See the problem with this deterministic reasoning? There is no rational justification for it because even if it is true, that means all rationality is irrational since it is just a series of chemicals firing in the brain with no ability to choose otherwise.  

Edited by r0ckyreed

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

@Razard86 If Infinity means everything is possible, then doesn’t that mean destiny isn’t possible because destiny says that there is only one possible future and free will says there is an infinite amount of possibilities? 

Free will seems like the most obvious and non-limiting. I do think free will and destiny are compatible. I don’t deny that our bodies age. But I do deny the claim that everything in life is already written. The Force can create whatever it wants. 

Thanks.

You don't understand infinity. Infinity is every possibility, but every possibility IS AN APPEARANCE!! This means that it is infinite DELUSIONS! Every infinite possibility is IMPERMANENT!!! The ONLY permanent is ONE!! So yes because you are God you can say destiny isn't possible but now you have created a duality because if it isn't possible it is also possible!!! This is delusion because duality doesn't exist, it's an appearance!!

To say Destiny doesn't exist is to deny that your creation. Because destiny says it was supposed to happen, WHO IS MAKING IT HAPPEN? YOU!!

To claim destiny isn't true is to claim SOME OTHER FORCE is making things happen. So tell me, what other force is making things happen?

EXACTLY!!! Stop the delusions, the ONLY thing that never changes is ONENESS. The change that you see, which is an appearance is ALWAYS impermanent!!

The truth is what is!!! So the highest truth is that which is always permanent. Oneness is always permanent while infinity is just infinite appearances. You deceive yourself in an infinite number of ways, you can only undeceive yourself through ONENESS. But you don't like what that means!! It means all your pain, all your suffering is always your doing, and that it is completely imaginary. Which means its not real. The only thing that is real is that you are ONE BEING, that has no distinction whatsoever, and you can only experience yourself through infinite delusions!!! This is what we call self-deception. But you don't like this message so you will delude yourself. 

But you will never be able to disprove this, because Oneness is an absolute!

23 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

The future and past exist as Reality. I know this is radical; only direct experience can convince you of this. Actually, you won’t even need to be convinced. It’s fookin’ Absolute.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI