Vlad_

I Don't Want To Be God

97 posts in this topic

@RebornConsciousness  Understanding Reality = EVERYTHING. Fully, partial, or no comprehension = REALITY

Death, existence, RebornConsciousness, Yimpa, happening or no happening = CONSCIOUSNESS

Do NOT read and analyze this comment in a logical way. It’s a trap!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

But you can't "understand" it, right? Nor can you fully comprehend it. You'd have to die/cease your existence as Yimpa for that to happen.

You can understand it, for one reason: you are reality. there is no boss in the shadow directing the threads, it is you. If you can't understand what you are, there's no one left to do it.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you can't understand what you are, there's no one left to do it.

Exactly.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Paradoxically, all that ever exists, existed, will ever exist = YOU

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Why can't god be a humble person in a chair, tending his plants, paying his bills and wishing everyone a happy day? Why does he/she have to be an all knowing spiritual guru that peaks behind the curtain to see reality before it happens? 

If you really want to you can put yourself back to your old states easy enough Though perhaps retain some looser distinctions or divisions, and for all us a want to keep the plant/tree parts of you from turning into a dry wasteland. That'd be great :D to sustain our dream. Cheers.

Edited by BlueOak

6 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Why can't god be a humble person in a chair, tending his plants, paying his bills and wishing everyone a happy day?

Only a human would believe such nonsense ;)

4 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

So what you're saying is I don't need to understand reality to understand reality? Cause reality is everything?

It’s a paradox. It’s so subtle, yet so complex. 

Start by doing something once a day that you wouldn’t normally do. Even if it’s something as silly as sitting in a different chair than you usually do while eating your next meal. Hell, try eating while standing up for your next meal.

This may seem like nonsense, but this is actually a taste of how spirituality is done right. 

On 24.4.2023 at 0:14 AM, RebornConsciousness said:

And you have my utmost respect for this. I've tried weed couple of times, never managed to Awaken from it, just changed my state of consciousness to a more blurry, high state. No much different to what an alcohol would've done, or any other mind altering substance would've done to me. That had to be some good, quality shit you were on, or maybe you took a lot of it at once.

I am aware of healing aspects of psychadelics, but they go with some risks as well. Any psychadelic is leagues above anything you can ever experience with canabis. They can completely destroy your life if you take too much.

To me, it seems to be a bit of a russian rullette, and I'd rather deal with my problems more "old fashioned" safer ways.

I'm just a pussy when it comes to this, not gonna lie. I'd not risk stability of my mind and happiness/feeling good over knowing the Truth. I'm not this fearfull in any other domain.

Thing is, the consequences of not speaking to any girl, is just a lack of existence of any dating life. Not THAT bad, if you ask me. The consequences of missaplied psychadelics, is lack OF LIFE. LOL at least the one you've previously known

If I read your comments about psychedelics and hearing words like russian Roulette and destroying your mind.. Thats too radical. Sorry but I want to let you know that you lack knowledge and experience here. 

If you have access to lots of different psychedelics, which suite you, if you know all about dosing and if you take them on a place where you are save (Set & setting) , you dont play russian Roulette and you will not destroy your life. Your assumptions about the risks are not appropriate 

Edited by OBEler

@Vlad_  

Seen from the outside, it seems that you do psychedelics to obtain information that will be added to your database in order to define reality. this is a mistake, reality can only be perceived now. any realization of the past has no validity, it is the same as if you had read it in a book, only concept. psychedelics have the utility of softening the shell of the ego, the limitation. then the limitation returns. if you do this many times the limitation is permanently softened.

there is only now. What you remember from the day you did psychedelics isn't real, it's concept. Get stuck in the present now, silence your mind and observe. This is the reality. how deep can you go? how high is your consciousness? This is what matters. and then do another psychedelic trip. beauty has no end. 

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Only a human would believe such nonsense ;)

Dividing yourself? :)

Human and Not Human.

Asking questions on this forum is just a waste of time, because none of you guys are awake. 
I’m just playing tricks with myself again, thinking that there’s somebody who’s more awake 

hahahahah I caught myself again 

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

Dividing yourself? :)

Human and Not Human.

All divisions are Infinity. 

When you can see clearer and clearer that duality and non-duality are simultaneously Reality, then you know that you’ve completely lost your shit.

1 hour ago, Vlad_ said:

Asking questions on this forum is just a waste of time, because none of you guys are awake. 
I’m just playing tricks with myself again, thinking that there’s somebody who’s more awake 

hahahahah I caught myself again 

The joke is really on you because time is indeed an illusion that is wasted by asking questions.

@Yimpa can time be wasted? Im in inmense pain and anxiety of wasting my Life... I had awakening when I was 18 and now im 24 and I have almost only suffered. Really have social anxiety

1 minute ago, LostSoul said:

@Yimpa can time be wasted? Im in inmense pain and anxiety of wasting my Life... I had awakening when I was 18 and now im 24 and I have almost only suffered. Really have social anxiety

You have to fight to get out of this hole. combine will, courage and intelligence. 

10 minutes ago, LostSoul said:

can time be wasted? Im in inmense pain and anxiety of wasting my Life... I had awakening when I was 18 and now im 24 and I have almost only suffered. Really have social anxiety

Time can be wasted as long as you are holding that belief in your mind to be absolutely true.

I’m 26 and spent decades suffering. Now I can look back on my life and realize that all of is Reality, including time itself.

You are not alone in this journey. If you need to seek professional mental health services, then be honest with yourself and find a way to actualize it (I see one once a week)! Doing so ultimately doesn’t contradict spirituality, at least from my perspective… I mean, Jesus Christ might have been one of the greatest therapists of all time.

@Yimpa @Breakingthewall guys, I really have the inteligence needed to get out of the hole, but not trust in myself, nor in others.  My body, mind, environment, all seemingly going against what I need for myself. Is very dificult. The most dificult is the pain on my chest, and belly. When I had kundalini I truly let go and LOVE, but i felt the backlash, fear of not be loved or not fit in society, fear of death, lead into deep trauma. Also I was a fucking kid seeing all of Life, so much for me at that time.

But the faith remains since I Saw the light years ago. Sorry my english 

This advice goes out to everyone here. Whatever pain you are experiencing, no matter the intensity… LOVE it as YOURSELF.

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

All divisions are Infinity. 

When you can see clearer and clearer that duality and non-duality are simultaneously Reality, then you know that you’ve completely lost your shit.

Infinity Yes. As is the process for doing so.
On duality. I observe a lag delay. Say for example me taking the concept of your division and then creating an opposite position to it. Which would be a duality in itself.

From what i've observed all reality is created ahead of us seeing/hearing/experiencing it. Which explains things like people seeing the future or metaphors of it in a dream, they are observing a reality which is already created or ready to be.

Duality seems to happen in the moment but it's still after reality.

8 hours ago, LostSoul said:

@Yimpa @Breakingthewall guys, I really have the inteligence needed to get out of the hole, but not trust in myself, nor in others.  My body, mind, environment, all seemingly going against what I need for myself. Is very dificult. The most dificult is the pain on my chest, and belly. When I had kundalini I truly let go and LOVE, but i felt the backlash, fear of not be loved or not fit in society, fear of death, lead into deep trauma. Also I was a fucking kid seeing all of Life, so much for me at that time.

But the faith remains since I Saw the light years ago. Sorry my english 

Yes :) 100% I did too.

The backlash I felt it too, I blew my crown chakra. The trauma manifested in one of the people most responsible for it literally bursting through my door. I seemed to like dramatic rather than subtle back then in my reality, now I much prefer subtle. I had warning of it about to happen. Its unresolved traumas and conflicts. Split parts of ourselves that manifest and it's quite painful. Things did gradually get easier with that person, and life in general. There is still conflict but I don't initiate and I choose to be fierce when that part of me is trampled on. Its a way to heal, the same as being sympathetic to someone else suffering and feeling that in myself.

Once I accepted the identity of being an outsider, and that was okay, there was no more anxiety or pain related to that. Everyone here is an outsider, (some will also tell you they are insiders too :D) but they are all outsiders as well. Being an outsider allows an expanded perspective over anything, it allows you to step outside of an immediate event or routine to get a view of the whole process. So its very useful too.

I hope you can accept the parts of you that you don't love, that you fear and you can help them integrate into you. I found teal swans, the completion process book, invaluable in that regard. Its about visualizing the damaged aspects of your being as you feel them, or just sitting with the emotions that come up. In essence, it helps mentally and emotionally for those emotions/traumas to get the attention, protection, time, healing or whatever else benefits them. Go into it with no preconceptions, and a faith you'll know what you need.

For the mental aspects of myself, I also found self-inquiry very liberating.

Edited by BlueOak

Duality seems to happen in the moment but it's still after reality.

It’s even more radical than that. It’s all Reality! And it’s you reading this text right now :)

Everyone here is an outsider, (some will also tell you they are insiders too :D) but they are all outsiders as well.

Haha, love to hear it!