at_anchor

Do you become aware of everyones lives after death?

26 posts in this topic

First we should answer if there even is life after death. If it is in the form of reincarnation where just some part of consciousness gets transfered into another body, then that's not good enough. I wish there was something like a judgement day or some place where the person becomes conscious and looks at every moment of every other persons life to see the truth and how they were fooled into living in falsehood. To see how it all came to be exactly as it was.

But there is no such thing, is there? When  someone you knoes dies, that person dies and the maybe the new incarnation is nothing like the person you knew before. 

Does it even matter what other people think? Yes it does to me. Not all people, but some people. You know, I'd at least hope that the truth comes out and into their awareness after death. Cause it matters to me that it does.

I actually don't know if there is such a thing as a self, but the only differemce between us all might be simply our knowledge and experience. Nontheless, I feel like there are separate selves and I wish certain ones of those to live on and see the past clearly. I also want to look at the past after I die. So is it possible or not?

I don't want to get reincarnated right after death in some new horrible life.

30 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

how they were fooled into living in falsehood. To see how it all came to be exactly as it was

You can do this now during this life. By having a substantial awakening

3 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

You can do this now during this life. By having a substantial awakening

I mean becoming aware of people, watching the from above their entire lives, not some thing that brings you into the present moment and yeah. I don't just mean to understand me and my life, but other peoples lives as well. That I have to become aware of more as well. I make mistakes in judgement and end up living in falsehood as well.

All of these questions are natural, but irrelevant. The person that doesn't want to die is inevitably transient. It cannot live forever, regardless of how many incarnations or ongoing relationships it desires.

The absolute within the person, which gives it life and is its essence, is intransient. It has no beginning and no ending. It experiences the cosmos through limitless forms, which are precious because of the transient experiences they enable, but it is within and beyond all forms.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I think it is important for everyone to know the truth.

2 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

I think it is important for everyone to know the truth.

What price are you willing to pay?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

What price are you willing to pay?

No sex, no food, no life, extreme forms of pain. But I am not a bright and strong person. I will just end up losing. I'm never even gonna be able to get to the truth and evidence I want because of that. 

@at_anchor What about the price of letting go of the belief that anything outside of you can fulfill you? Are you willing to surrender the illusion that a new car, or your next job, or finding your true love will bring anything beyond transient pleasure?

1 hour ago, at_anchor said:

I wish there was something like a judgement day or some place where the person becomes conscious and looks at every moment of every other persons life to see the truth and how they were fooled into living in falsehood. To see how it all came to be exactly as it was.

Take some good ass ketamine

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

I became aware of the fact that it is a must to change environments to survive too late. Now I am stuck in slavery, in a catch 22 again, like in a cage from which others don't want to let me out. Like, some selfish, rich, bright, lucky people united against me. Yeah, no way. 

Edited by at_anchor

@Yimpa Thanks, but I'll pass cause I need dmsa and a proper lab for stuff, but can't even get that.

15 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

@Moksha No, not the job part. Finding my true love is impossible. I'm dying which is why I created this thread. I thought life would get better. It only gets worse. It is because of where I started off that made it so. I became aware of the fact that it is a must to change environments to survive too late. Now I am stuck in slavery, in a catch 22 again, like in a cage from which others don't want to let me out. Like, all those selfish, rich, bright, lucky people united against me. Yeah, no way. 

I guarantee that whatever pain you are going through right now is not the end of the story. Life gets worse as a way show you what you are able to overcome. Also, I’m not talking to the “you” you think yourself to be.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

In some respects the idea of reincarnation is horror story tier. You think you got away scott free, having lived an entire life working and not getting burned to death or something horrific. Only to just come back again and again and again for eternity with no escape.

@OldManCorcoran Scott free?

1 hour ago, at_anchor said:

I became aware of the fact that it is a must to change environments to survive too late. Now I am stuck in slavery, in a catch 22 again, like in a cage from which others don't want to let me out. Like, some selfish, rich, bright, lucky people united against me. Yeah, no way. 

Have you ever read "Man's Search for Meaning"? It's amazing how free a person can be, even within the most convincing cage.

48 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Have you ever read "Man's Search for Meaning"? It's amazing how free a person can be, even within the most convincing cage.

I would rank overcoming OCD as one of the most challenging feats a human can accomplish.

But then again, I’m biased xD

41 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I would rank overcoming OCD as one of the most challenging feats a human can accomplish.

Awakening helps with that too xD Identifying with phenomena is the human condition, and most people are insane without realizing it.

You always have the option to leave everything behind and wander into the forest, but are you brave enough?

If you are then what is stopping you? If you are not then you have yet to suffer enough and still holding on.

if you really think about it, nothing is stopping you from freeing yourself but your own mind.

Even a little break away from society, go camping in the bush for a little while, disconnect from the modern world, clarity will come.

Freedom is within you. External is a projection of mind/maya and your external reality/experience will be unique to your minds programming.

Quietude, Solitude, Stillness - Three Great Masters ~

As above so below, as within so without.

7 hours ago, M A J I said:

You always have the option to leave everything behind and wander into the forest, but are you brave enough?

If you are then what is stopping you? If you are not then you have yet to suffer enough and still holding on.

if you really think about it, nothing is stopping you from freeing yourself but your own mind.

Even a little break away from society, go camping in the bush for a little while, disconnect from the modern world, clarity will come.

Freedom is within you. External is a projection of mind/maya and your external reality/experience will be unique to your minds programming.

Quietude, Solitude, Stillness - Three Great Masters ~

I would gladly love to do this but on the contrary, this would just leave me more exposed to people! You think I'm free and can leave my cage whenever I want? I'm not afraid of bears and wolves and snakes I guess as much as of peoples tongues and people themselves that are power hungry and basically want to kick me out of society forever, out of public sphere, to humiliate me and yeah. So that they can have the whole field for their selfish selves.

On 4/18/2023 at 5:42 PM, Yimpa said:

I guarantee that whatever pain you are going through right now is not the end of the story. Life gets worse as a way show you what you are able to overcome. Also, I’m not talking to the “you” you think yourself to be.

No, it's not the end of the story. I can overcome it all of course by just living as long as people and nature allow me to live. But life will just get worse and I'll end up overcoming it all in like a 50 years when I'm dead.

And then I might find out what is the real self you are talking about.

I'm just wondering whether I should let go of the past and what happened in it and all that people have done and are guilty for but blame me or not. Stuff I detected and if I was in a position of authority I would gladly investigate. 

Edited by at_anchor