Razard86

The Power Of Your Mind

11 posts in this topic

For those who are into Spirituality be careful what you take on as beliefs. Many people believe that Psychosis has to do with genetics, I beg to differ. Psychosis has to do with with a couple of factors which are dosage, how attached you are to certain beliefs/identities, and what surfaces during your trips. Your mind is infinitely creative, so when you take psychedelics you unlock the infinite creativity. This means you have an infinite amount of ways to scare the SHIT OUT YOURSELF. Be careful of what beliefs you take on, for example if you believe in demonic possession.....you can literally create/construct a demon to possess you. THIS ISN'T A JOKE! This is what it means that reality is absolutely relative!

Here is story of a guy who suffered such a fate. https://www.jameswjesso.com/what-happened-to-tobias/

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

A belief understood clearly is the antidote to fear. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

This is why it's helpful to understand that everything you see, hear, feel, think is a thought-form.

The phone you hold is a thought-form. The computer mouse is a thought-form. Think of a pink elephant. The pink elephant is also a thought-form. The boogeyman is a thought-form. Santa Claus is a thought-form. The voice in your head is a thought-form. Any perceptions you have of God, angels, demons, or even other people, are only thought-forms.

Everything is a thought-form. There are only thought-forms. All entities you meet are creatures of your mind, and therefore cannot harm you unless you imagine that's what's happening.

Edited by tuku747

@tuku747 but is Reality a thought-form O.o

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@tuku747 but is Reality a thought-form O.o

In every graspable, conceiveable or perceivable form, yup!

This is what I was asking. If I don't know what the problem is with me isn't it plausible that I can blame my problems on a demon then heal myself by irraticating the demon. Dealing with all my issue and getting rid of a demon at the same time.

Edited by Hojo

It's even wilder than that. I used to hang out with people who believed that normal people can harbor harmful energies, and even though I told myself that I didn't really believe it, I literally started feeling bad around normal people. In fact, even when I stopped hanging out with the people who believed these things, it took several months before I went back to normal.

It taught me that beliefs aren't chosen; they sneak in through the backdoor. So that means you should be even more careful than what you're suggesting. It's the same reason why you shouldn't let your kids hang out with bad people. You're inevitably shaped by your environment, especially when you're young and have not developed your worldview.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

It's even wilder than that. I used to hang out with people who believed that normal people can harbor harmful negative energies, and even though I told myself that I didn't really believe it, I literally started feeling bad around normal people. In fact, even when I stopped hanging out with the people who believed these things, it took several months before it went away. 

It taught me that beliefs aren't chosen; they sneak in through the backdoor. So that means you should be even more careful than what you're suggesting. It's the same reason why you shouldn't let your kids hang out with bad people. You're inevitably shaped by your environment, especially when you're young and haven't developed your worldview.

we are not aware of how dealing with other people affects us. the others literally blend in with us. what we are is a set of energetic patterns. When interacting with another, the patterns touch each other, partly merge and leave a lasting imprint. when you see this, you choose very well who to deal with

3 hours ago, Hojo said:

This is what I was asking. If I don't know what the problem is with me isn't it plausible that I can blame my problems on a demon then heal myself by irraticating the demon. Dealing with all my issue and getting rid of a demon at the same time.

Sure, but have you seen how many sequels, remakes, sequels to remakes, etc. Hollywood makes on horror movie franchises?