Simple Success

Boredom after awakening?

21 posts in this topic

I am bored after discovering the disconnect between thinking and awareness.

It seems like others lives are more interesting when they are lost in the ego mind, whereas detached awareness doesn't really have any particular flavor or substance.

Am I wrong with my awakening? Does anyone else have this experience? 

How thinking and awareness are disconnected? Explain in more detail.

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 Awareness is consciousness and thinking appears in consciousness but is not consciousness. Before awakening thinking is perceived as reality.

@Kksd74628 Thinking appears in consciousness which makes it a part of it, but you can separate the two by being an observer of your thoughts. I agree with what you are saying.

If consciousness is infinite it can it be both the thing in which it appears and not simultaneously ?

Did you attain this awakening through psychedelics or did you increase your baseline consciousness into this state of Being? 

@BlessedLion I used to smoke a lot of weed but I'd say my baseline consciousness rose through meditative practices and consistently reading a New Earth. 

Go deeper, boredom comes from ego. It shouldn't be boring at all if you are truly becoming free

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

Go deeper, boredom comes from ego. It shouldn't be boring at all if you are truly becoming free

As above so below, as within so without.

1 hour ago, Simple Success said:

@BlessedLion I used to smoke a lot of weed but I'd say my baseline consciousness rose through meditative practices and consistently reading a New Earth. 

Reality can be infinitely shallow and infinitely deep. Think of it like an infinite spectrum of possibilities. 

If you’re reading “A New Earth”, consider the possibility of “A New Multiverse” 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Life becomes much more interesting after awakening. You become adventurous, courageous, inspired, loving, giving. You see through your own bullshit.

Boredom is just a beginning stage.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

6 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Life becomes much more interesting after awakening. You become adventurous, courageous, inspired, loving, giving. You see through your own bullshit.

Boredom is just a beginning stage.

You can still experience boredom, no problem. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Yeah sure. It's just something that comes and goes and not something life becomes.

@Arthogaan boredom isn’t just something that comes and goes. You literally embody boredom and become bored! 

Yeah whatever, we are splitting hairs now.

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You can still experience boredom, no problem. 

But what is boredom??? ?

6 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

But what is boredom??? ?

Convincing yourself that there’s nothing to do and that all is perfect.

Nonduality? More like, Boreduality ^_^

As i said in another post, boredom is an experience "within" GOD, but GOD does not get bored.

Awakening does not mean God Consciousness, Awakening is only a glimpse into the new octave of consciousness.

It is merely the first stepping-stone to the path of Enlightenment. Because trust me, when you experience Enlightenment, you wouldn't be here.

At least for a long while...

As above so below, as within so without.