Someone here

The purpose of creation

91 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, M A J I said:

The ONE has no reflection thus no experience. It simply IS.

Sounds boring as fuck. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, Jowblob said:

@Breakingthewall

But did you also had to stop/pierce your heart to reach infinity, did you get that option? If yes, then why is your experience different then mine when i had to stop my heart a symbol for truth? Or you never experienced the option to stop your heart?

And what doesnt allow me or you to manifest winning lottery?

That of the heart did not happen to me, I had several experiences of being alone trapped in eternity, existential horror, then a total rupture to infinity, and then the total peace and joy of recognizing myself as what I always was, eternity without limits. I thought it would be impossible to forget that, but when the psychedelic ends, you forget it. well you remember but you are not. with a small dose of psychedelic I remember it again 

I think that the psychedelic path is always the same, many horrible realizations before the real one. After that, everything goes easy, or at least not so difficult

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That of the heart did not happen to me, I had several experiences of being alone trapped in eternity, existential horror, then a total rupture to infinity, and then the total peace and joy of recognizing myself as what I always was, eternity without limits. I thought it would be impossible to forget that, but when the psychedelic ends, you forget it. well you remember but you are not. with a small dose of psychedelic I remember it again 

I think that the psychedelic path is always the same, many horrible realizations before the real one. After that, everything goes easy, or at least not so difficult

Yeah you see, for some reason even before posting my comment a thought came into my mind saying you didn't have this experience. Because you didn't have the heart thing, it's even harder for me to accept your story now, specially because everything that i experienced after stopping my heart connects everything so well at an insanely high level.

Stopping your heart is a symbol for getting to know the truth, god gave me this option 2x and at the second time i decided to pierce through it. You didn't even have this option and claim my experience is false, as much as i hate my experience i can't get over the heart thing

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

38 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Stopping your heart is a symbol for getting to know the truth, god gave me this option 2x and at the second time i decided to pierce through it. You didn't even have this option and claim my experience is false, as much as i hate my experience i can't get over the heart thing

I never heard anyone else talk about that experience. think of leo or amanem or many others who have made hundreds of maximum depth trips. everyone says that any negativity is ego resisting. do not underestimate how cunning the ego is to prevent its demise. Anyway, the only real test is go there again. 

9 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

@Breakingthewall what is infinity according to you?

52 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Infinity is just the absence of limits. with no limits, for some reason everything happens, instead of just nothing. but everything, being infinitely repeated infinitely, could be considered the equivalent of nothing. Infinity=nothing

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Sounds boring as fuck. 

There is no "experience" thus no "boredom" only the mind/maya has/can have experience of boredom.

As above so below, as within so without.

6 minutes ago, M A J I said:

There is no "experience" thus no "boredom" only the mind/maya has/can have experience of boredom.

Mind is all that exists. It can experience both no boredom and boredom without being limited to either of them.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Mind is all that exists. It can experience both no boredom and boredom without being limited to either of them.

No, Mind is only the manifestation, there is beyond mind too, which is known as the great mystery or simply, mystery.

Boredom is an experience 'within' God, but God does not get bored.

6 minutes ago, M A J I said:

No, Mind is only the manifestation, there is beyond mind too, which is known as the great mystery or simply, mystery.

You CANNOT have mystery without Mind!

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Oh dear.. Where do you get your knowledge from. I suggest you go into the forest and unplug from this online world, there is much deeper layers you seem to have yet to experience my friend. Maybe give Tao Te Ching a read, meditate and allow consciousness to collapse unto itself.

If you put this forums, Leo, what you read and see online, above you, you only can go as deep as that which you have relied upon for knowledge.

I personally never watch Leos videos for this reason, I don't base my findings on what others find or forums, I go to the Heart of Source itself.

I am asking you to go beyond knowledge into Innerstanding, unto Truth. all this Knowledge is blinding to Truth.

@M A J I Thanks for the reminder. I actually just went outside and took a short walk after reading your comment… it’s a beautiful night out there!

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@M A J I Thanks for the reminder. I actually just went outside and took a short walk after reading your comment… it’s a beautiful night out there!

Nature is a great medicine for all of us. It reminds us of Truth beyond mans mind and delusions. I often go out into forests and mountains and live there for few days when I feel ungrounded and too active mentally.

1 minute ago, M A J I said:

Nature is a great medicine for all of us. It reminds us of Truth beyond mans mind and delusions. I often go out into forests and mountains and live there for few days when I feel ungrounded and too active mentally.

Sweet. I live literally next to vast farmland that I can walk around. I also happen to live near a major highway that’s located close to the largest shopping outlet in Texas.

Creation is amazing.

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Infinity is just the absence of limits. with no limits, for some reason everything happens, instead of just nothing. but everything, being infinitely repeated infinitely, could be considered the equivalent of nothing. Infinity=nothing

Not that I don't appreciate our discussion but your answers come across as quite inductive and very incoherent to me. Like, if infinity = nothing, then shouldn't it be the absence of anything? Your first sentence even seems incomplete: I'd like to understand “the absence of limits” to what?, “no limits” to what?

Furthermore, can there be nothing and still be “reason” simultaneously? Doesn't reason count as something?

In your last post you say that things happen because there's nothing to prevent them from happening. However it seems that you neglect the fact that there's equally nothing to provoke them from happening either. To say that something occurs because of nothing be there to prevent such an occurrence, is to assert a logic where there is supposedly nothing.

Hence I asked you to tell what you deemed to be infinity, because I'm unable to understand your objections nor the least your context. If infinity is nothing, how can you use the word as an adjective, saying something like, “repeated infinitely”, wouldn't such a repetition equate to nothing occurring? 

There are too many isolated equations for a realm with supposedly no rules, or limitation, as you put it.

5 hours ago, M A J I said:

I'm glad to see that there is a fellow member who has acknowledged that great mystery as well.

@A Fellow Lighter 

The absence of limits is the case. This is obvious, because what limits could there be? What would limit those limits? as you say, limits to what? to nothing. it is nothing infinite of unfathomable depth, but it happens that the quality of being infinite brings with it the fact of existing. Why? because it can. can all. God appears from the fact of the absence of limits. Since there were never limits, God has always existed. Understanding the infinite logically is not easy, but you can become infinite, encompass everything, with drugs. infinity total absolute is what we are, there is nothing else. the finite is apparent, a trick, let's say a visual effect.

@Breakingthewall okay, sure. I accept that it can, that it can all, because there are no limitations. BUT, why does it is the matter at hand, here. The purpose of creation. Not the omnipotence, but the activity itself. For instance, I can do numerous things that I don't actually do but remain quite capable of. Only my will is determining my peculiar activity.

You can agree with this basic understanding that potential does not equate activity, right? Every apple has the potential to fall from the tree, but there is equally a reason why they do (go from potential to kinetic). 

So basically I can understand the how, but why is the question. You see what I'm getting to, right?

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

My dude, he is talking about the personal psychological mind, and you're talking about the transpersonal field of Consciousness.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Everything we “say” it’s not it or that 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

So basically I can understand the how, but why is the question. You see what I'm getting to, right?

Yes i ask that to myself too. It seems that everything revolves around deepening in love. But i don't know why exactly this. Leo says that he understands it and that it is much more complicated and subtle than it seems

Edited by Breakingthewall