Someone here

The purpose of creation

91 posts in this topic

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

That goes back to "anything is possible in God's infinite mind":

Bingo.

Depending on who you ask ;)

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

i hope i'm wrong and you're right

I'm right and you're wrong. I know well your realization, the total existential horror. You're alone stuck in eternity. There are no words to explain this. the problem is to find the balls to return to it several times. the solution is 5 meo. this is very difficult with only lsd, but if you do it with 5 meo, then with lsd it happens. the thing is: infinity. your realization is limited, it is limited by emptiness and loneliness. when these barriers are broken, the absolute will occur. then you will see yourself standing up with open arms screaming yeeeeeeesssssss. Hallelujah. the total, absolute, infinite, unimaginable, unthinkable. the total power of total freedom: god. You have hit the jackpot. 

23 hours ago, Someone here said:

No sir. Existence is serious. Not fun at all. Maybe you just haven't got to experience the deep brutality of life yet. 

God doesn't "enjoy" pain. You are God.. Do you enjoy it? Definitely not. 

However, God must experience pain because pain is a fraction of infinity. 

Existence is only serious for the separate self illusion. Which is, as the name says, an illusion. It is not real. Just appearing, for a limited time. But for the separate self, it is very very serious, deadly serious, and very brutal. At least from time to time.

And 100% deadly for it in the end. Since the separate self is NOT permanent. Only Absolute Reality is permanent, or timeless. Always here. That is why a good indicator for real/true/no illusion/not imagined/not arising You/Absolute Reality/God/Absolute is: Is it always right here, can not not be there? What Hawal calls Nothingness, so that no concept gets put onto the Absolute Reality. But "a" Nothingness with the potential for sentience, and the potential to imagine anything. Even a separate self that still thinks it is the Absolute/God.

>God doesn't "enjoy" pain. You are God.. Do you enjoy it? Definitely not. 

Absolute Reality neither enjoys it, nor does not enjoy it. It manifests/imagines it, and is aware of its own arisings within it. All reactions towards suffering are only arisings in the Infinite Reality. Enjoying itself is already an arising WITHIN the Absolute Reality.

How about replacing the word God more often with Infinite Reality or Absolute?

• That is a bit safer, in order to not elevate separate self identities to God-Level? They arise in God/Reality, but the separate self for sure is not God or Absolute Reality. It is an imagination of God/Reality, arising in it.
  • Personally, I don't tend to use the word God for Absolute Reality often, because it is so easy to elevate something to God level that is not IT. But I can use it with full conviction for the Absolute, but only if I am sure no subtle separate self arisings/concepts get mixed up with it. And that is tricky, tricky business....

To put it more precisly with more humor: "Ignorance is a bad idea only from the vantage-point of ignorance.", Francis Lucille

And if you still suffer (not bodily, but psychological suffering), and the suffering is not just an arising in You, moving trough You, just a small part of You, not really gripping/bothering You, then you are not in stable resting in your True Nature. And that is why "Ignorance is a bad idea only from the vantage-point of ignorance." 9_9 ( :

Selling Water by the River

PS: And for the purpose: It is not fun eating alone... Or playing chess against yourself while not forgetting one player. ( :

Edited by Water by the River

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I know well your realization, the total existential horror. You're alone stuck in eternity. There are no words to explain this. the problem is to find the balls to return to it several times. the solution is 5 meo.

I’ve experienced that and I’ve never taken 5-MeO-DMT before.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

31 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If all of God's thoughts exist inside the minds of other creatures, then God doesn't have any private thoughts of its own. For God to have private thoughts, those thoughts must not exist inside any other creature's mind.

God IS all those creatures.  Their thoughts are his thoughts.  Again you Imagine that God is separate from its creation .but this is not true and no one in the whole history of religion and theology was able to explain how could God (which is supposed to be infinite and eternal) be separate from the universe.  Pantheism always overtake monotheism.

31 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The illusion still exists.

An illusion is something that seems like something but doesnt actually exist .like a mirage or a dream . Is a dream real or illusory?  It can't be both .if it's illusory then how come it exists?  You see ?there are no illusions that exist.

32 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The fact that I am God doesn't change the fact that I can't read your thoughts.

Yes it doesn't. That's exactly my point. Not sure what's your objection here is .

33 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Thoughts and various other mental experiences aren't shared among individuals, which is why we come up with the concept of individual minds. The fact that all of it is God doesn't change any of that.

There are no "individuals "nor "individual minds " for thoughts to occur within . Have you ever cached a thought?  Does it exist inside your skull ?

34 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

When you say "purpose" in quotation marks, are you subtracting something from the concept? Because I think purpose is a very anthropocentric thing, and applying it to an infinite God seems very limiting, which makes the concept seem out of place. Where do you think the concept of purpose comes from?

If God has a purpose, does God have a plan? Because to have a plan you need an internal narrative, and to have an internal narrative you need concepts, and to have concepts you need thoughts. Where do God's thoughts occur? Who knows God's plan?

No I'm not . I'm just using your own paradigm to communicate with you.
Of course There is no such thing as an ‘ultimate’ purpose. In fact ‘purpose’ doesn’t exist outside of the minds of humans . Objects and events all have different purposes for different people  at different times. So it's relative in that sense .but since I am God. I'm free to come up with whatever purpose I like .see god is unlimited. An unlimited being isn't burdened by a purpose that he must fulfil. Like an obligation or something. It just wants to experience itself fully.

God doesn't have a plan .he doesn't need it .he can manifest whatever he wants instantly.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God IS all those creatures.  Their thoughts are his thoughts.  Again you Imagine that God is separate from its creation .but this is not true and no one in the whole history of religion and theology was able to explain how could God (which is supposed to be infinite and eternal) be separate from the universe.  Pantheism always overtake monotheism.

Ok, so your position is that God does not have private thoughts.

An illusion is something that seems like something but doesnt actually exist .like a mirage or a dream . Is a dream real or illusory?  It can't be both .if it's illusory then how come it exists?  You see ?there are no illusions that exist.

Illusions do exist. An illusion is when something appears as something it is not.

Yes it doesn't. That's exactly my point. Not sure what's your objection here is .

It was just that you brought up something that was irrelevant (the fact that I am God). It doesn't change the fact that I can't read your thoughts, and it doesn't change the fact that we use that observation to invoke the concept individual minds.

There are no "individuals "nor "individual minds " for thoughts to occur within . Have you ever cached a thought?  Does it exist inside your skull ?

I've never catched a thought, it doesn't seem to exist inside my skull, yet I can't read your thoughts. What do you make of that?

No I'm not . I'm just using your own paradigm to communicate with you.
Of course There is no such thing as an ‘ultimate’ purpose. In fact ‘purpose’ doesn’t exist outside of the minds of humans . Objects and events all have different purposes for different people  at different times. So it's relative in that sense .but since I am God. I'm free to come up with whatever purpose I like .see god is unlimited. An unlimited being isn't burdened by a purpose that he must fulfil. Like an obligation or something. It just wants to experience itself fully.

God doesn't have a plan .he doesn't need it .he can manifest whatever he wants instantly.

I just prefer to say that God just is. When you invoke concepts like purpose or intention, you start proposing things that are related to advanced minds capable of conceptual thinking, and that is why I'm asking whether you think God is a thinking being or not, i.e. something closer to a mainstream monotheistic interpretation of God rather than a pantheistic interpretation.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Humans are cringe

Very simple. So the Oneness can have "experience" and Oneness/absoluteness can only have "experience" through separation.

As above so below, as within so without.

3 hours ago, M A J I said:

Very simple. So the Oneness can have "experience" and Oneness/absoluteness can only have "experience" through separation.

Not true. 

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Not true. 

That is your lack of Innerstanding of Creation.

Truth is Truth and remains Fundamental.

@M A J I What I meant is that it’s not true that Oneness can only have experiences through separation.

Consider the possibility of being so conscious that you can have experiences while being separate and Omniscient simultaneously.

@Someone here I agree. Creation has purpose. God wants to understand what it means to be it's Oneself. And it is easier and far more efficient to learn when there is something rather than when there is nothing, thus s/he creates.

On 13/04/2023 at 11:56 PM, Someone here said:

Because the whole thing is that God doesn't know itself fully because it's infinite. So in order to know the magnitude and profundity of itself..

Only this point I don't agree with. God's choice to create isn't rooted in an inability or limitation. God knows oneself fully and far more perfectly than any other state of consciousness, for there is absolutely nothing between him and his truth – there is no veil or distortion of any kind.

In fact, there is no reason (as such) at all to create. There is only  love – it is a love for the light of wisdom. [I suggest you reconsider what is knowledge and what is understanding for this part of the query]

Consider, if you will, that it is much wiser to attempt to understand your Oneness from actual creation than from mere intuition. God is the greatest philosopher – s/he is one who loves wisdom. God wonders, ‘What does it mean to be me?', just as mankind wonders, ‘What is the meaning of life?’. In both cases, existence is in question, and is ultimately the existence of one beingness.

However God won't stop at ideating those answers, for like a true scientist, God is willing to put those ideas to the test. Thus s/he will invest itself in all the ideas of what it means to be the One Infinite. Hence you get the diversity of life-form which you find now.

The point is, though, only love (or caring) for truth can drive a being with no prior disposition, or program, or law, to be wise. If it were not of love than it couldn't be wisdom that is being demonstrated. This is the same point which sets apart the natural intelligence of man from AI. Because the intelligence of AI stems from program rather spirit, hence only man can prove themselves wise in such a scenario.

On 13/04/2023 at 11:56 PM, Someone here said:

God is interested in knowing what it feels like to be a chair as much as it is interested in knowing how to be a human. 

God is only interested in one thing – meaning... What it means to be what s/he is. The chair, dog and human are all but manifest thoughts in the process. Hence there is freewill, because meaning is an entirely creative/imaginative thing.

3 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

God knows oneself fully and far more perfectly than any other state of consciousness, for there is absolutely nothing between him and his truth – there is no veil or distortion of any kind.

Are you implying that God is a state of consciousness?

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Are you implying that God is a state of consciousness?

Yes. 

20 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

agree. Creation has purpose. God wants to understand what it means to be it's Oneself. And it is easier and far more efficient to learn when there is something rather than when there is nothing, thus s/he creates

What I have seen is not that, it is that reality, being infinite, automatically manifests itself infinitely. right now the infinite is being, the finite is appearance, a trick, reality is now the infinite. You as a human avatar are the result of the apparent limitation of infinity, and the same with everything else. The paradox is that only you exist and only your direct experience is real, and at the same time the infinite is being as it always was. infinite dimensions within infinite dimensions infinitely repeated. 

55 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I have seen is not that, it is that reality, being infinite, automatically manifests itself infinitely. right now the infinite is being, the finite is appearance, a trick, reality is now the infinite. You as a human avatar are the result of the apparent limitation of infinity, and the same with everything else. The paradox is that only you exist and only your direct experience is real, and at the same time the infinite is being as it always was. infinite dimensions within infinite dimensions infinitely repeated. 

How so? What automates this manifestation? 

1 hour ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

How so? What automates this manifestation? 

the fact that nothing prevents it

On 16/04/2023 at 9:29 AM, Yimpa said:

@M A J I What I meant is that it’s not true that Oneness can only have experiences through separation.

Consider the possibility of being so conscious that you can have experiences while being separate and Omniscient simultaneously.

What I speak of is Absoluteness. GOD/HEAD/Great Mystery. THE ONE. Has no experience it needs to become the ALL to be "experienced". It simply IS. Only the ALL, (the first layer of separation) from THE ONE/GODHEAD has/can have an experience (for it creates the reflection "to be experienced".

The ONE has no reflection thus no experience. It simply IS.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Breakingthewall

But did you also had to stop/pierce your heart to reach infinity, did you get that option? If yes, then why is your experience different then mine when i had to stop my heart a symbol for truth? Or you never experienced the option to stop your heart?

And what doesnt allow me or you to manifest winning lottery?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE