tadpole

Psychedelics Are The Ultimate Solution To Everything

12 posts in this topic

Psychedelics solve it all for you. All Problems are seen through. All Illusions are resolved. What remains is what always was, and always will be, namely the Truth. This Truth is Heaven, Love, God, You, you name it.

And you wanna know what's funny? Psychedelics don't even exist. But this is something you can only understand once you see the Ultimate in its pure form, so first take psychs, then realize that psychs are imaginary :P

Be careful though. You didn't create your current life just to permanently resolve it. You will recreate it!

No

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Temporarily, yeah. Still, clarity for even 5 minutes is nice. :)

2 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Temporarily, yeah. Still, clarity for even 5 minutes is nice. :)

Infinite Yes

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Honeymoon phase.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

On 4/13/2023 at 8:14 PM, Thought Art said:

No

Oh yes my dear!

It just changes during the trip, the next day you go back to normal.  Psychedelics never did anything for me.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Well done, Indeed they do not, 'permission slips' ultimately, as Bashar wouild say...

As above so below, as within so without.

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

8 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

It just changes during the trip, the next day you go back to normal.  Psychedelics never did anything for me.

One trip isn’t going to cut it. You need many trips done over time. Responsibly, of course. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

One trip isn’t going to cut it. You need many trips done over time. Responsibly, of course. 

No, I did several trips.

It just puts me in a delirious state during the trip, and then I go back to the normal world.  You cannot base your worldview on delusional states.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

40 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No, I did several trips.

Ah ok, thank you for clarifying. Yes, even several trips won’t cut it. Let me elaborate…

40 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It just puts me in a delirious state during the trip, and then I go back to the normal world.

I get what you mean. I myself have experienced delirious states in the early stages of using psychedelics that have freaked me out completely. My “base state”, which includes mental health conditions, also started to deteriorate significantly. However, these intense experiences and suffering ultimately lead me to realize that I have no choice but to open my mind to such radical degrees to overcome even those fears!

The deeper you go into this work, you’ll start to discover that a delirious state is not the only state you can experience on psychedelics. If anything, that state is important to put you to the real test; to see how much you are willing to go through to understand Reality.

From my experience, in order to really mature in this work, there has to be an innate and radical curiosity to appreciate Reality at ever deeper levels - yes, even the desire to understand the shittiest aspects. This means not only caring about Awakening, but also taking care of your human needs and desires.

The pattern or problem I’ve been seeing from some forum members is that they’ve accessed some radically peaceful states, then they mistakenly identify that state as Reality. No! That’s not what Reality fundamentally is. Don’t just believe me, though. Only through direct experience can this understanding become real for you. This work is extremely tricky and opens up the floodgates of self-deception; this is why so few people are interested in understanding Reality, and instead would rather masquerade behind a false sense of security.

”Taking the safe route may shield you from risk, but it is often in the embrace of uncertainty where our truest selves emerge and flourish." - GPT-4 (I’m surprised GPT-4 can come up with its own original quotes!)

Edited by Yimpa