Rain

Best psychedelic for personal growth?

11 posts in this topic

Long time lurker here. 

Asking all seasoned psychonauts, 

what is the best psychedelic for personal growth, inner game, human/ego development?

I am NOT interested in spiritual awakening at the moment, although I’m sure I will focus on it later in life. Right now I want to turn inward in this human being and face my fears and traumas, and see why and how I am setting myself back in this human life. And I want to see the potential that I can have for myself and others in this life.

I am aware that of course personal work goes paired with spiritual/consciousness work especially when doing psychedelics. It is not that I am not willing to get mindfucked or face difficult realities. it just that I want to know the best psychedelic that will not direct me to totally inpersonal or absurdly radical states of consciousness like 5-MeO-DMT or Salvia. I know this is possible because I have had a first glimpse of awakening on THC where I was identified as consciousness and not as the body and mind. this was a moment where it happened which felt like an ego-death. but this had nothing to do with my personal self, I didn’t really get a good look at my ego’s constructions or anything. I became conscious of the other side but I didn’t deconstruct my ego.

Maybe I’m getting this all wrong and proper 5-MeO tripping will fix my inner game. But it’s a burning question I have for fellow psychonauts.

For example NN-DMT seems a lot more personal than 5-MeO-DMT, since it contains a lot more forms and hallucinations. I would expect you could do more personal work with it because of course the person/ego is still in the realm of forms?

Edited by Rain

@Rain my tip:

First collected some breakthrough experiences with 5 meo. 

Then switch to DPT 

DPT has the power to really investigate something, but you should have breakthroughs of 5 meo before to open Pandoras Box. You need to have the ability to dissolve without much struggle for this substance

For me the best psychedelic for practical stuff is LSD.

I am very clear and motivated while on it. Easy to contemplate, journal during a trip. You have a lot of time to really think through a theme for your life, longterm goals. It is not mindfucky for me. It just makes me a insightful and creative genius for 8 hours. :x

But for a lot of people that is not the case, so you have to check for yourself.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I would recommend LSD. In my experiences it has often had a very psychoanalytical feeling to it and I‘ve heard other people describe the same thing. 

I remember coming off of an LSD experience once and thinking that this must have been equivalent to one year of intense psychotherapy.

Of course it doesn‘t do the work for you, but it takes all of the things that you would rather not look at, enlargens them and then pries your eyes open so you don‘t have a choice but to deal with it. 

Mushrooms have a lot of wisdom packed. Lsd is more free to explore which can lead to great results or just doing your best but not knowing any better. With mushrooms they really do guide you, they heal you and they make you arrive to higher conclusions. For example, if you have a problem on LSD you will solve it but on mushrooms you may come up with a whole different side show to that problem, like talking with a wise entity that has helped people in your situation for millenia and that can offer a new perspective beside just solving it.

This is the reason why mushrooms are the best for what you ask, they will guide you. However, they are not the best for contemplation because you may want to contemplate on God for example but mushrooms want to heal the relationship with your parents and a lot of shadow and ego stuff you still carry or they mushrooms may want you to think about your life purpose or maybe you can contemplate. This with lsd does not happen at all, if you want to contemplate something you take lsd and you will do it 100%.

This is my experience, if you want personal growth mushrooms are your go. The only problem with them are integration, the trip can be short, so once in a while do lsd so that you are 12h tripping and the insights really penetrate your being. Mushrooms will help you a lot and gibe you a roadmap to acoomplish it but the time you are tripping also matters.

Also ketamine can be great for personal growth specially when you think you have problems. Ketamine will be like: Are problems holding you or are you holding the problems?

Also MDMA can be great for love healing. Just a good trip a year will help you heal all the love your family, friends and life never gave you, which can be really rewarding for personal growth. It kind of kills the shadow in you by love but M can be problematic if you are not wise enough so watch out if you have addictive tendencies. With the other substances I mentioned you will not encounter this problem.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

I think this is a trap, something I've fallen into. 

Psychedelics done for personal growth could help you or lead you nowhere for personal growth. The result appears temporary and nothing long-term, but it varies for each individual. However, using psychedelics for spiritual development can lead to profound personal change and long-term effects. It's a beautiful contradiction. Understanding consciousness and the truth can significantly improve your inner game.

The pre-requisite for such experiences requires facing your fears, anxiety, and traumas with the utmost love to let go. And, of course, these psychedelic adventures are profound and jaw-dropping and have improved my inner game to deep levels. If I had done psychedelics just for the 'inner game,' there wouldn't have been such a significant advancement because I would have overlooked consciousness and the glory surrounding us. 

The moral of the story; you cannot trip yourself to personal development without God interfering. Just be prepared to face its glory to develop yourself and your inner game to genuinely amazing, superhuman levels. 

Edited by Pudgey

On 4/11/2023 at 0:28 AM, Rain said:

the best psychedelic that will not direct me to totally inpersonal or absurdly radical states of consciousness like 5-MeO-DMT or Salvia

What you want, is any of the classics, at a proper titrated dose. LSD-25, psilocin, mescaline, or N,N-DMT.

For example NN-DMT seems a lot more personal than 5-MeO-DMT, since it contains a lot more forms and hallucinations. I would expect you could do more personal work with it because of course the person/ego is still in the realm of forms

? Not a bad intuition. Not that 5-MeO-DMT can't also be extremely fruitful for such purposes. But yeah, past life regressions and similar territory tends to be much more likely (and lasts way longer) on LSD-25 than 5-MeO-DMT, for instance.

With that said, each psychedelic has a certain flavor to it, and you’ll notice LSD-25 has a certain feel that you don’t get from any other psychedelics… That is, until you try 5-MeO-DMT — Even though they’re dramatically different, those two psychedelics share a certain taste that is absent in most if not all other psychedelics. It’s almost like a very clean and clear feeling of pure intensity and conscious power… but really, they all kind of do that — it’s rather just a distinctive “taste” these two alone both seem to share.

IME, LSD-25 seems to be more fruitful than other lysergamides — even though they’re all pretty good, -25 is very likely the best option.

DMT is not good for that.

You want long-lasting trips. So mushrooms, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT.

What you're missing is that 5-MeO-DMT will fix your inner game by blowing out your ego, which is the whole root of all inner game problems. A lot of personal crap will just become irrelevant when 5-MeO-DMT skull-fucks you.

Consider that many of your so-called important problems are just silly human crap that has not been put into proper context.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/4/2023 at 6:28 AM, Rain said:

I want to turn inward in this human being and face my fears and traumas

I heard salvia is good for trauma

Edit: nevermind, its for creating trauma

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Iboga would be #1 for internal-work and trauma. Mushrooms are great too but they can be a bit too playful and galactic at times.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.