Yimpa

Dalai Lama apologizes after video asking child to 'suck' his tongue sparks outcry

260 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@DrugsBunny

Don't play dumb, you were picking a fight with me here 3 weeks ago, and since then stalked me in this forum just because of a difference in opinion. GTFO me and leave me alone if you have nothin nice to say.

So weird.. since you initiated the interaction, to which I responded once and ignored your responses...

I'd imagine a festering pile of roadkill would have more self awareness.

1 hour ago, integral said:

@DrugsBunny @Danioover9000 Avoid communication guys. Block if necessary. 

I don't mind having a laugh at the cognitive failings of our disadvantaged friend here, but I do resent being cast in the same regard as them. Take a closer look and it is visibly obvious who the catalyst is. You'll have to excuse that I won't sit idle while being misaccused of some juvenile nonsense.

Keeping the thread on topic, I do think there may be a tinge more nuance to the controversy here than I initially gave credence to. I won't say 100% he is a malicious predator, but I will say certainly this is an egregious moral failure nonetheless.

It's simply not possible to be unaware that this act would evoke an adverse reaction. If this is an actual cultural incongruity rooted in Tibetan tradition then I suspect the people who came up with this had impure motives from the get-go.

@DrugsBunny Its true you did not initiate this conversation, but in the past and now your tone and personal attacking style of communication is not appropriate. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Beware of those spreading the (false light matrix) sadguru, teal swan, dalama ect..

Learn to See with your ((Truesight)).

As above so below, as within so without.

15 hours ago, M A J I said:

Beware of those spreading the (false light matrix) sadguru, teal swan, dalama ect..

That's such a lame attempt to discredit someone. At least say something of substence lol. I'd expected more from a legendary gold medal winning lightworker ? 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@M A J I

16 hours ago, M A J I said:

Sure, my and your intuition are important, but so are others whose walked these spiritual paths.

8 hours ago, Salvijus said:

That's such a lame attempt to discredit someone. At least say something of substence lol. I'd expected more from a legendary gold medal winning lightworker ? 

You don't see substance because you "lack" substance yourself. You lack Integration of your own darkness. I am not here to pamper you with false love/light and spiritual glitters, I simply speak the Truth, whether its comfortable or uncomfortable.

Edited by M A J I

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@M A J I

Sure, my and your intuition are important, but so are others whose walked these spiritual paths.

All is valid, ultimately. I see little point in your comment, your almost at 7777.

@M A J I

45 minutes ago, M A J I said:

All is valid, ultimately. I see little point in your comment, your almost at 7777.

Lucky number sleven.

5 hours ago, M A J I said:

You don't see substance because you "lack" substance yourself. You lack Integration of your own darkness. I am not here to pamper you with false love/light and spiritual glitters, I simply speak the Truth, whether its comfortable or uncomfortable.

Simply calling others fake and calling yourself true is of zero significance. Even if you repeat how amazing and woke you are 1000 times. It still has no weight unless you say something of more substance.

Edited by Salvijus

6 hours ago, M A J I said:

Any fool can say what you've sayed. Here, I'll show you.

"You are blind MAJI, you don't see how deluded you are, you're spreading false Light, you may not like hearing this, but it's the truth, deal with it, because Im not here to pamper you. Oh and btw, i see through all your bs because i'm a legendary lightworker"

See...? it's so weak. I suggest adding more substance next time, and the convo will become much more interesting :)

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Any fool can say what you've sayed. Here, I'll show you.

"You are blind MAJI, you don't see how deluded you are, you're spreading false Light, you may not like hearing this, but it's the truth, deal with it, because Im not here to pamper you. Oh and btw, i see through all your bs because i'm a legendary lightworker"

See...? it's so weak. I suggest adding more substance next time, and the convo will become much more interesting :)

I think some of these users are either robots or are here to sabotage this thread, get it locked, and get some users into trouble.

@Salvijus Depth my friend. The deeper you are the deeper you see into truth. Shallow you see shallow you are. Observe the reflections, why were you "triggered" by what i said, what is the lesson/teaching here? This is how you grow and see. Shadow shadow ?

3 hours ago, M A J I said:

@Salvijus Depth my friend. The deeper you are the deeper you see into truth. Shallow you see shallow you are. Observe the reflections, why were you "triggered" by what i said, what is the lesson/teaching here? This is how you grow and see. Shadow shadow ?

You're right i need to work on my triggeres when people trash talk on beutiful beings. However you clearly have some beef with certain spiritual figures yourself and your desire to discredit them comes not from Light and peace. A good opportunity to reflect on your own shortcomings. ?

Edited by Salvijus

18 hours ago, Salvijus said:

You're right i need to work on my triggeres when people trash talk on beutiful beings. However you clearly have some beef with certain spiritual figures yourself and your desire to discredit them comes not from Light and peace. A good opportunity to reflect on your own shortcomings. ?

All beings are beautiful at their core, however, some pretend extra beautiful than they are, and project themselves as "lightworkers" when in fact they are working for the dark. I specialize in seeing through such beings, mastering true sight. They can fool most people, but not everyone.

Its easy to fool people who are lesser intelligent/conscious than you, they use it to boast their spiritual-ego and material gains/control.

Osho would slap all of them in one sentence.

@Enlightement

On 2023-05-01 at 10:15 AM, Enlightement said:

Or maybe this is a karmic place. You get what you put in. 

Yes, this place is a karmic place full of text boxes, very simplistic communications, without tonality and body language you don't know if anyone is being defensive or deceitful or joking. A communication divorced from humanity and glory.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Enlightement

Yes, this place is a karmic place full of text boxes, very simplistic communications, without tonality and body language you don't know if anyone is being defensive or deceitful or joking. A communication divorced from humanity and glory.

It's an internet world babe! 

Edited by Enlightement

@Enlightement

9 hours ago, Enlightement said:

It's an internet world babe! 

Yes, it's the internet world, and we're becoming more and more neurotic over time.