Findus

Did all the rocks and atoms before life, really exist?

31 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Findus said:

Are these objects conscious?

No object or subject "has" consciousness. It's the other way around. Consciousness has objects/subjects. And then consciousness might imagine distinctions between itself, and then it might imagine that certain distinctions of itself carry a different or separate consciousness. But all distinctions are ultimately imagined.

2 hours ago, Findus said:

I'm asking this because I want to know if the universe before biological perception really happened or was there never anything that happened in this time? (big bang, super nova and so forth)

Something is happening of course, or else you wouldn't have anything to talk about. It's just that it's all happening in your imagination right now. The past can only ever be accessed through imagination, by definition. If the past isn't being imagined, then it isn't in the past anymore, it's in the present.

I'm speaking relatively here when I talk about the past by the way, there is ultimately no difference between the present and the past (since imagination of things that aren't happening now are happening now). But, when a past is imagined, it's always imaginary, I'm just highlighting that mechanism. The way the past interfaces itself with the present moment is always through imagination.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's much deeper than a thought or belief. It is a deeper layer of Imagination/Mind. It's more at the level of chairs and dogs than thoughts and ideas.

But ultimately you are imagining history. When you were born there was no history for you. You had to invent it. Although, of course, even your birth is part of the history you conjure up.

You have NOW, and then everything else is imagined around this NOW.

The last sentence you made, clarified and made very clear the meaning of "life is imaginary". That is a very profound statement. I understood it intellectually just from hearing it over and over and whenever I contemplated it that is exactly how I perceived it to be. Past and future is all in the mind...only the NOW exists. This is why it is important to be PRESENT because the present moment is all there is; everything else is imaginary. I guess this is why imagination is so powerful because in it is where we live our lives and create from. Nothing exists outside of imagination including our own BEING. This is the meaning of we are just a thought, an idea, a concept in God's mind, hence the word CONCEPTION, right as the seed got planted in the womb. The breadcrumb trails are all around us but we're just too blinded to see them. 

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

Don't know man. I don't really care for lies.

"I" likes "lies"

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is why it is important to be PRESENT because the present moment is all there is; everything else is imaginary.

And to take it one final step deeper, the present too is imaginary.

You are walking around inside a MIND.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

While I was writing that I was thinking that also. Thanks for that. It's all making sense to me now. PRESENCE is the key not the PRESENT moment because the present moment will become the past and is actually the present future. 

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

Do you see thoughts the same way?

I've discovered that thoughts are "real things" but the content is just content you know.

Reality is appearance, it's all as real as everything else. But some things are shallower than others, that is why I want the total absolute bottom line of everything.

Yes, thoughts are real, in the sense of the structure, not the content.

Thoughts are sensations just like emotions, but they carry some concept inside them.

The concept is not a "real" phenomenon, but the thought-sensation is real.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are walking around inside a MIND.

I'm really not trying to bother but doesn't there come something after this realization? Isn't it normal for nothingness to separate and try to become something else after it has arrived at absolution?  I feel like you are overemphasizing the dissolution aspect over the creation aspect. 

@Findus I wasn't talking about nothingness as you understand it.

I was talking about becoming fully conscious that you are inside a dream. The dream still continues but you are aware that it is all your imagination. There is even deeper consciousness in which the dream disappears as you transcend it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Findus said:

I'm really not trying to bother but doesn't there come something after this realization? Isn't it normal for nothingness to separate and try to become something else after it has arrived at absolution?  I feel like you are overemphasizing the dissolution aspect over the creation aspect. 

Nothingness doesn't try to become anything it just IS. It's not a noun it's a verb... IS-ING, BEING. It doesn't arrive anywhere, it already was there, is there and will always be there....God creates by Being not Becoming.

The mental framework which causes these questions is odd. Because consciousness and self seems to imply a direct link to perceptions. If you can understand a different framework, where something underlying all this, exists as perceptions and exists as atoms, and so on, there are less issues in comprehensibility that way.

It all comes down to the framework which conceptualizes things as a me/I/self, etc.

When shifting association from a witnessing being to the appearing world, seems to fix all of this. I think some people find this much more intuitive. Less logical issues, because how many people can comprehend "consciousness" without thinking of a witness and perceptions etc.

On 3/31/2023 at 5:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

It is very shocking and traumatic to realize that history only exists in your Mind. It's gonna mind-fuck you real bad.

Yep… til you realize it’s the best Sex you’ll ever have in infinite lifetimes. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI