Findus

Did all the rocks and atoms before life, really exist?

31 posts in this topic

Is there a form of perception in rocks, atoms, dust and so forth? Are these objects conscious? 

I'm asking this because I want to know if the universe before biological perception really happened or was there never anything that happened in this time? (big bang, super nova and so forth)

History itself is a creation of your Mind.

History does not exist out in the universe somewhere. It exists in your Mind and nowhere else.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura My mind is the only thing there is, so what different does it make if it's created by my mind or not? That's just called reality. There is no difference between fantasy and right here right now. 

In my opinion, Napoleon, Caesar and Voltaire or whatever are fully real. 

Edited by Findus

6 minutes ago, Findus said:

@Leo Gura My mind is the only thing there is, so what different does it make if it's created by my mind or not? That's just called reality. There is no difference between fantasy and right here right now. 

In my opinion, Napoleon, Caesar and Voltaire or whatever are fully real. 

Well, you're in for a rude awakening one day when you actually become fully conscious that history only exists in your Mind.

For you right now this is merely theoretical. Which is very different from experiencing the reality of it.

It is very shocking and traumatic to realize that history only exists in your Mind. It's gonna mind-fuck you real bad.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

History itself is a creation of your Mind.

History does not exist out in the universe somewhere. It exists in your Mind and nowhere else.

@Leo Gura  

Are you saying that history only exist as a thought right now?

4 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura  

Are you saying that history only exist as a thought right now?

It's much deeper than a thought or belief. It is a deeper layer of Imagination/Mind. It's more at the level of chairs and dogs than thoughts and ideas.

But ultimately you are imagining history. When you were born there was no history for you. You had to invent it. Although, of course, even your birth is part of the history you conjure up.

You have NOW, and then everything else is imagined around this NOW.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I know it only exists in my mind. My mind is the only reality there is, that's what reality is. So whether Napoleon or our conversation right now: they are equally real. Or equally unreal.  What duality are you talking about when you differentiate between "mind" and "else"

There can be no other than the mind.

2 minutes ago, Findus said:

So whether Napoleon or our conversation right now: they are equally real.

They are not equally real. One has more reality than the other.

NOW is more real than past and future.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Look, the historical knowledge I have is obviously all in the now and was created 100% artificially by my mind. Yet, there exists a reality in which Napoleon is alive and it is equally as real as our reality. Just because it isn't happening at this moment doesn't mean anything, as everything happens simultaneously. 

Anyways, I'm starting to lose the thread, maybe this is your strategy

7 minutes ago, Findus said:

Yet, there exists a reality in which Napoleon is alive and it is equally as real as our reality. Just because it isn't happening at this moment doesn't mean anything, as everything happens simultaneously.

Why are you so sure about that?

Have you seen this Napoleon? And where have you seen him but NOW?

This stuff is far more tricky than it seems. So be extra careful with your leaps to conclusions.

Edited by Leo Gura

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have NOW, and then everything else is imagined around this NOW.

I see now. Thought is not history, thought is not past.

History (Past) is like a deeper thing, that ties everything together.

If I think of an elephant NOW, that's shallower somehow.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is very shocking and traumatic to realize that history only exists in your Mind. It's gonna mind-fuck you real bad.

Nothing traumatic about it. It's quite obvious. 

There is no "history" in the Here - Now(Aka direct experience). 

Hence it only exists as a thought in your mind. 

Nothing creepy about it. Stop exaggerating things xD

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

But don't you guys think that the relative and absolute perspective is equal? Of course, we have to look at it in truth, but why not also in lie? Maybe this part of the forum is only for Absoluteness and thats why Im confused

33 minutes ago, Findus said:

But don't you guys think that the relative and absolute perspective is equal? Of course, we have to look at it in truth, but why not also in lie? Maybe this part of the forum is only for Absoluteness and thats why Im confused

Don't know man. I don't really care for lies.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you're in for a rude awakening one day when you actually become fully conscious that history only exists in your Mind.

For you right now this is merely theoretical. Which is very different from experiencing the reality of it.

I confirm this. 

I thought it would be easy to discover it, while in reality it really HURTS. The proper term is "hurts" :/

Right now I'm not conscious of it but I awoke to this several times and it was bad... 

By the way human dreams are real experiences, and discovering that was insanely shocking. I am pretty sure that you Leo already know that :|

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Just now, billiesimon said:

By the way human dreams are real experiences

Do you see thoughts the same way?

I've discovered that thoughts are "real things" but the content is just content you know.

Reality is appearance, it's all as real as everything else. But some things are shallower than others, that is why I want the total absolute bottom line of everything.