LSD-Rumi

Vlad the impaler: the most cruel ruler?

22 posts in this topic

in the days of the Ottoman Empire, there was a ruler of the Romanians named Vlad the Impaler, who was also called Dracula. This person used the method of impalement in killing, by placing the person on a tapered wooden column and then lifting it. The person begins to slide on this column until he comes out of his chest or even his mouth after several days. It is said that Vlad used to have breakfast in front of this scene of impaled people. It is also said that he impaled twenty thousand of the Ottomans who wanted to invade him, which made them withdraw immediately.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

in the days of the Ottoman Empire, there was a ruler of the Romanians named Vlad the Impaler, who was also called Dracula. This person used the method of impalement in killing, by placing the person on a tapered wooden column and then lifting it. The person begins to slide on this column until he comes out of his chest or even his mouth after several days. It is said that Vlad used to have breakfast in front of this scene of impaled people. It is also said that he impaled twenty thousand of the Ottomans who wanted to invade him, which made them withdraw immediately.

No I would go with the classics Chengez Kahn and Timur. You have to give it to the mongols and turks.

Any warlord from 2000 years ago is gonna be a monster.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Unit 731 - one of the biggest (and lesser known) examples of what humans are capable of to eachother the moment you strip away the threat of capital punishment. 

Not that long ago

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Allied Air Force killed more than 500k German citizens including women and children in WW2. Is being impaled worse than being bombed? I don’t know.

And more than 2 million German females were raped  (impaled) during the Russian occupation of east Germany in the same period.  

It was not even so many generations ago.  That is why so many Germans look traumatized. 

In the Iraq was same thing happened with around 1 million civilian casualties. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

27 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Allied Air Force killed more than 500k German citizens including women and children in WW2. Is being impaled worse than being bombed? I don’t know.

Dude what are you even talking about? being bombed to death or shot or even beheaded is nothing compared to implement or even crucifixion.

The worst way to die is to be skinned alive. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Dude what are you even talking about? being bombed to death or shot or even beheaded is nothing compared to implement or even crucifixion.

Ask some ladies, being impaled isn't that bad.

In Tate we trust

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Lol.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Tone down the sexist cringe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Knowing about this shit makes me want to die and disappear forever.

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

Knowing about this shit makes me want to die and disappear forever.

It is love. I imagien myself as Vlad, it is so fun to imaple people, lol. 

Suffering is the price of existence, but existence is so cool. It is a small price we pay for all the great things we will expereince. 

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Suffering is the price of existence, but existence is so cool. It is a small price we pay for all the great things we will expereince. 

Suffering is the price of ignorance, not the prize of existence.

If everybody was in touch with their pure essence none of this shit would happen.

39 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Suffering is the price of ignorance, not the prize of existence.

If everybody was in touch with their pure essence none of this shit would happen.

nope. God knew that suffering is inevitable and that He would create tons of suffering when creating life, but he did anyway.

40 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

nope. God knew that suffering is inevitable and that He would create tons of suffering when creating life, but he did anyway.

Though he lets some suffer more and some suffer less. Chengiz Khan the master of creating suffering is still honored like a God.

But my guess is that he did not start the fire it was always burning.

Edited by Epikur

13 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Did you imagine impaling people who like to destroy innocent lives and create needles suffering for people who don't deserve? For me imagining this in any other way brings feelings of I don't know, error, alert, bad, this is not good. I guess empathy and justice.

29 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Did you imagine impaling people who like to destroy innocent lives and create needles suffering for people who don't deserve? For me imagining this in any other way brings feelings of I don't know, error, alert, bad, this is not good. I guess empathy and justice.

Bad is good. You must accept that. Bad, error, evil, ugliness are all part of the design. You literally cannot get good without bad

6 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Bad is good. You must accept that. Bad, error, evil, ugliness are all part of the design. You literally cannot get good without bad

I don't know how. I don't have anything against ugliness and error if it is inadvertant, but evil is hard to accept. I was born good. I don't see how bad made me good at the moment. Maybe one day, maybe.

Why am I good? I'm not perfect like a perfect saint, but I'm not bad either. I'm not even in between bad and good, but much closer to good.

24 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

I don't know how. I don't have anything against ugliness and error if it is inadvertant, but evil is hard to accept. I was born good. I don't see how bad made me good at the moment. Maybe one day, maybe.

Why am I good? I'm not perfect like a perfect saint, but I'm not bad either. I'm not even in between bad and good, but much closer to good.

it is challenging at first but you will reach a point where it is so obvious that all evil is actaully goodness. 

On 3/19/2023 at 3:48 PM, integral said:

The worst way to die is to be skinned alive. 

Some say, you get enlightened if you are flayed alive:P

Apperantely you stay alive for hours after the procedure is done.

Edited by LSD-Rumi