MisterNobody

Solipsism

120 posts in this topic

Bro, if sollipsism was not true, how could this song even exist? You tell yourself ;p

1 hour ago, tuku747 said:

As Leo has said, solipsism could never be proven.

What I said was more like: solipsism can never be disproven.

Not a single philosopher has ever disproven solipsism. Which is why they just demonize it instead.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I said was more like: solipsism can never be disproven.

Not a single philosopher has ever disproven solipsism. Which is why they just demonize it instead.

that it cannot be proven or disproven does not mean anything. The question is: where is everything that God is hiding from itself in order to now have the apparent experience of leo gura? 

The question is: is my direct experience absolute? I would say yes, but how to understand that I'm not having a god experience right now?

Edited by Breakingthewall

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

that it cannot be  disproven does not mean anything.

Except in this case it's quite a profound thing.

It's rather amazing that something that seems so impossible and silly has not been disproven in 5000 years. Most philosophies are disproven and shown to be wrong within a matter of 100-300 years.

This is an important clue.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So, will you always be, and you always have been Mr Nobody at this precise moment for all eternity?

@Breakingthewall It is possible for me to have designed this whole universe just to have this singular experience as myself, and when it ends I can very easily throw away the whole universe and create a new one that is very different than this one (different laws of physics, dimensions etc, like fundamentally different). See, I dont have to live life from all others point of view. I can only live one lifetime in the body that I inhabit now and that's it.

5 hours ago, tuku747 said:

There's literally no reason to assume there's not a conscious experience going on in someone's mind. 

@tuku747 There's literally no reason to assume there's a conscious experience going on in someone's mind.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Except in this case it's quite a profound thing.

It's rather amazing that something that seems so impossible and silly has not been disproven in 5000 years. Most philosophies are disproven and shown to be wrong within a matter of 100-300 years.

This is an important clue.

ok, admitting it, then, if your direct experience right now is limited, where do you hide everything that is missing to make it unlimited and omniscient?

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

ok, admitting it, then, if your direct experience right now is limited, where do you hide everything that is missing to make it unlimited and omniscient?

It's nowhere, space is an illusion, as is time, and thus unnecessary to God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's nowhere, space is an illusion, as is time, and thus unnecessary to God.

Infinity can't stop be infinite. If it seems finite to you, it is because you are blind to everything except your finite experience. infinity is always, only you do not perceive it. If something exists but is not perceived by you, it is because there is something outside of your direct experience. 

you can never get out of your direct experience, but you can fragment it.fhat is, be blind to it

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Breakingthewall this is a very stupid question coming from someone like you who proved me in the previous replies that knows a lot

WHERE IS GOD HIDING ????? :)))))))))

@MisterNobody No stupid questions 

Nothing is hidden, it just changes form 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Breakingthewall this is a very stupid question coming from someone like you who proved me in the previous replies that knows a lot

WHERE IS GOD HIDING ????? :)))))))))

Maybe you don't understand what I'm trying to say 

I can answer it. God hides using you. you are a limiter you limit the infinite, and by doing so, you make it finite. you are a form but given the nature of infinity, within you is the total infinity, but you cannot see it. within you I am, who am also the limited total infinity, and within me you are. we are both the same, with different forms. and we are running at the same time, since everything is at the same time

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Infinity can't stop be infinite. If it seems finite to you, it is because you are blind to everything except your finite experience. infinity is always, only you do not perceive it. If something exists but is not perceived by you, it is because there is something outside of your direct experience. 

you can never get out of your direct experience, but you can fragment it.fhat is, be blind to it

Consciousness is a state shifter.  It can be in a finite state or an infinite state to which there are no limits to how infinite as this is Infinity's nature.   The finite is still the infinite because it's one thing.  Just like the finger is still the hand.  It can masquerade as the finger when it wants to be a finger.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

It can masquerade as the finger when it wants to be a finger.

the only thing it can do is go blind to the other fingers, that doesn't make them cease to exist. infinity cannot escape from itself, only hide. Just now is infinite being

Solipsim doesn’t matter. I do not care about it. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Breakingthewall You are infinity limiting yourself. Consciousness cannot experience true infinity. What you're experiencing on drugs are hallucinatory states that you can use as metaphors to understand complex concepts like nothingness, infinity, God etc. They do not offer you valid feelings because nothingness or infinity do not exist as feeling but only as concept. 

@Breakingthewall whenever you think you're experiencing infinity or God on psychedelics, you're actually experiencing your finite mind's idea of what infinity should feel like. Don't let yourself get fooled by drugs. I have been there. 

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the only thing it can do is go blind to the other fingers, that doesn't make them cease to exist. infinity cannot escape from itself, only hide. Just now is infinite being

its just one thing, there isn't something over there anywhere outside of your direct experience.   You are just in a particular state right now.

When it goes blind to the other fingers they cease to exist in that moment.   All that exists is what is in your direct experience.

It's just like a video game.  There is nothing behind the scenes.   The terrain is only rendered as needed.  

The only difference in a video game and reality is that in a video game the stuff that isn't being rendered in the moment is stored in memory, but God doesn't need this.

it's a blistering realization when it hits you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Now i lost it. In the moment that you think in the others, others become real. Crazy 

yes, because imagination IS reality.  you got it now.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.