MisterNobody

Solipsism

120 posts in this topic

Here I am, ready to receive more convincing arguments from the figments of my imagination that I am the only consciousness in existence. 

Why can't consciousness be in multiple avatars at the same time? Why can't this be a shared dream between instances of myself? 

Can't it be that I will inhabit every single being that's ever lived on this planet and have the first person experience from inside their skin?

It's just that right now I'm having it from this particular human body. Others are not empty vessels, I believe I am also there, living through them.

it is a very complicated matter. I do not understand. Let's say the entire reality is my direct experience. it is absolute, there can be nothing outside of it. This is obvious. you can never get out of your direct experience. if you did, and entered into my direct experience, that would become your direct experience. so for you your direct experience is absolute, nothing exists outside of it and never will. So, where is now what is not in your direct experience? The only answer would be: it does not exist 

If I am now talking to my girlfriend, what is she? it is part of my direct experience.  is her real? Yes, as part of my direct experience. does she have a conscience? Her consciousness is not now in my direct experience, therefore she doesn't have it. It may be that she was my direct experience and I have forgotten it, so I am seeing a version of myself from the past, but now it has no existence outside of my experience. It's always me, it's always my experience. outside of it there is no existence

Edited by Breakingthewall

the others are a fucking illusion man. there are no others. what i am s a bottomless well. everything inside the well is illusion. there is only one, me, the well. I'm not talking to anyone ????. I woke up at dawn and I see it absolutely clearly. Be careful realizing this, it's very surprising. But I'm talking with anyone? Uff this is very difficult to understand. Now i lost it. In the moment that you think in the others, others become real. Crazy 

@Breakingthewall There is no consciousness inhabiting the avatar that is your girlfriend. There is no life there, no human experience through her. Nobody there to see, hear, feel. She is an empty vessel. Nothing exists outside of your vision field. The world is generated as you walk down the street. Just like in Grand Theft Auto. It's all an illusion. Even you don't exist, you are just some words on my screen

32 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Breakingthewall There is no consciousness inhabiting the avatar that is your girlfriend. There is no life there, no human experience through her. Nobody there to see, hear, feel. She is an empty vessel. Nothing exists outside of your vision field. The world is generated as you walk down the street. Just like in Grand Theft Auto. It's all an illusion. Even you don't exist, you are just some words on my screen

Thats literally what he responded to you. :ph34r:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

it is extremely difficult to understand this.  The issue here is: perceiver and perception. here is the mistake. I have  conscience and I perceive the other, who does not have it. this is an illusion. it does not work like that. Everything is mixed. The others are real but are me. But right now I can't understand clearly 

52 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

There is not avatar, there is not you looking to your girlfriend. Do you say those things because you ve seen the Leo's video, or because you have had any perceptions?

@Breakingthewall you dont have consciousness, you ARE consciousness. You are not looking at your girlfriend, there exists an image. There is no self who is experiencing things, there is only experience itself

21 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Breakingthewall you dont have consciousness, you ARE consciousness. You are not looking at your girlfriend, there exists an image. There is no self who is experiencing things, there is only experience itself

Yeah yeah, but there is a direct experience happening. We are talking about solipsism, so, are two direct experiences happening? We said no, right? So, where is everything that is out of your direct experience now? By definition, doesn't exist. But it's tricky. If you are eternal, you already ve been everyone that exists. Where are they? In the past? Time is a creation. Do you think you understand? Me don't, just in some moments and it vanished fast

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah yeah, but there is a direct experience happening. We are talking about solipsism, so, are two direct experiences happening? We said no, right? So, where is everything that is out of your direct experience now? By definition, doesn't exist. But it's tricky. If you are eternal, you already ve been everyone that exists. Where are they? In the past? Time is a creation. Do you think you understand? Me don't, just in some moments and it vanished fast

You are overly complicating it. God doesn't need to jump through all those hoops. Literally you are just walking around in your mind talking and interacting with yourself. The end. That's it. This is why I suggest people microdose. Stop doing psychedelics in high dosages, microdose, walk around and just pay attention. Over time you will discover....that it's only you.

For me it's the best discovery ever, because I already liked people before now I love them cause they are me. Sure some are harder to love from the relative perspective but it's easier to accept life when I realize it's me. Now integrating that and accepting it on a personal level takes work obviously but it's better than believing the folly that their are others.

So right now I am just talking to one of the favorite characters I created, with one of the favorite characters I'm currently living through right now.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Breakingthewall who says I have to be everyone that "exists" ? I haven't inhabited anyone of these people. I will never inhabit them. Consciousness will never be inside of them

Multiple thoughts, perceptions and sensations can appear in the same consciousness, which is what people are.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I can tell by the first sentence that you are not ready nor mature enough to handle these teachings. Do yourself a favor and forget about spirituality and this solipsism stuff and just focus on living life for a while and build yourself up.

You are going to become even more depressed and suicidal if you continue down this path trying to brainwash yourself with solipsism. This is misunderstanding spirituality/solipsism.

The point isn’t to brainwash yourself. The point is to discover what is true. All of your ideas of solipsism and spirituality are False!!!!

I will say that again! All of your ideas about spirituality/solipsism/enlightenment are False and not true!!!

If you can’t see everything as the Self, you got it wrong. And if that realization makes you depressed or egotistical, you got it wrong.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

@Breakingthewall who says I have to be everyone that "exists" ? I haven't inhabited anyone of these people. I will never inhabit them. Consciousness will never be inside of them

So, will you always be, and you always have been Mr Nobody at this precise moment for all eternity?

There's literally no reason to assume there's not a conscious experience going on in someone's mind. It's simply the enlightenment experience in which one realizes that the energy of your consciousness is not separate from the energy that is someone elses consciousness. Both You and Them are the same Energy, the same Universe, viewing the same Energy from different perspectives.

Edited by tuku747

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Over time you will discover....that it's only you.

Well...yes, you. But you are the infinite depth, you can became it easily, just doing 5meo, but understand it is not so easy. The experience that is appearing now is been created now, my body, my psyche, etc. It's a manifestation of the infinite, but really, it's me. I am that. Ok. for me you, razard, are something that appears in my experience. but this is misleading. this is solipsism. It means that I am real and you are not. We are both equally real and unreal, but I can touch my dick, but not yours, if you understand . nor can I access what I was before being me or what I will be. time is unreal, everything is now. Anyone who thinks they understand how reality works is deluding themselves. maybe Leo understands it, that he has become infinite 1000 times, although his explanation is, for me, poor

12 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

There's literally no reason to assume there's not a conscious experience going on in someone's mind. It's simply the enlightenment experience in which one realizes that the energy of your consciousness is not separate from the energy that is someone elses consciousness. Both You and Them are the same Energy, the same Universe, viewing the same Energy from different perspectives.

this is to say that something exists outside of your direct experience. which means that you are not infinite. but you are. This is the problem.

a possible solution to this enigma would be: my direct experience is not the absolute. it is a fragment of the absolute. If I break myself with 5 meo, my direct experience is the absolute, because I have broken the barrier that fragmented the absolute in order to have a concrete direct experience. when 5meo passes, the barrier returns and my experience becomes fragmented. If you and me dissolve the barrier, we are exactly the same, but when the barrier comes, we are different because we are hiding all the absolute except this that make this experience be. 

Leo says: god can hide himself aspect of himself. So...god is having a direct experience that isn't absolute, because there are things that are hidden. Where are those things? In you for example 

I just had an experience. I was eating with a friend and reality has changed perspective. There was no me and her, it was all reality talking to itself and the reality is me. so...does she have a pov? no povs, just reality dancing, impossible to comprehend, for now. but really, it would be said that only my pov can exist, but it could be a trick. one thing to keep in mind: leo is very smart, he has gone very deep and he is basically right, but he may be wrong about many things. all this is tricky, twisted, hidden

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I just had an experience. I was eating with a friend and reality has changed perspective. There was no me and her, it was all reality talking to itself and the reality is me. so...does she have a pov? no povs, just reality dancing, impossible to comprehend, for now. but really, it would be said that only my pov can exist, but it could be a trick. one thing to keep in mind: leo is very smart, he has gone very deep and he is basically right, but he may be wrong about many things. all this is tricky, twisted, hidden

As Leo has said, solipsism could never be proven. You're making an extra step by limiting this ONE Infinite Reality in form to not include other holographic perspectives on itself from other angles when You don't have to limit Infinity at all. The Universe is like a GPU running an Infinite number of threads running simultaneously.

From what I can tell, Infinity is The Word.

There are Infinite Perspectives, born out of the same Singularity, with still no separation between them. 

Edited by tuku747

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

this is to say that something exists outside of your direct experience. which means that you are not infinite. but you are. This is the problem.

Your experience is entirely in my experience, as mine is in yours, which is why telepathy is possible.

We Are Both The Infinite Singularity viewing itself from altered perspectives.

Again I always caution people around Solipsism because 

1. I don't want to post in a forum where nobody believes that the other posters are even real

2. Morality works 10000% better when You see The Infinite Self in Another Person as You do Yourself

3. Solipsism is a belief that limits an otherwise Infinite Creation. If you fail to see that then you're still caught up in illusion.

Edited by tuku747