MisterNobody

Why does Leo refer to God as Love

15 posts in this topic

Since God is both Love and Hate. Actually he is all dualities combined. So referring to him as only one side of a duality seems foolish. Does Leo WANT God to be Love? Is he trying to be delusionally positive? I know he understand God is both Love and Hate, but referring to him as Love is kinda weird and misleading. Everything you write after "God is ___", except for things like "everything", "nothing", "one", is foolish. God is neither Love nor Hate. God is both Love and Hate. Both statements are correct

@Yimpa yes but even here, he has named this duality (truth + falsehood) as Truth. Why not name it Falsehood (with capital F). It doesnt matter how you name it, both Truth and Falsehood would be right. But why not choose a third word, an independent one? Ok in the truth-falsehood it would be difficult to find a word, but when it comes to "God is Love", you can refrain from saying that altogether. You can simply use God, or Everything, or Universe

Hate and Love are not equal. Hate is not an absolute, Love is. Stop capitalizing hate.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There's a reason Love wins over hate in the grand scheme of the Infinite Self. Can you guess why?

It's because hate is self-destructive, and thus self-limiting.

Love is constructive, accommodating, and nurturing. Between many Beings and within The Self, Love encourages more Love and Life as a whole.

Beings filled with hate and selfishness either kill themselves (cancer or disease), or they kill each other in competition for resources. Beings filled with hate have intentionally denied Love out of fear and thus have cut off their own Source for growth.

An Infinitely Intelligent consciousness on the whole realizes that Love For All is simply the most logical outcome in any given situation because Love recognizes Itself in Everything. (Even hate!)

It's a simple as realizing that Beings and civilizations which, as a whole, choose Love over fear more often, simply survive longer and reproduce more frequently. It's literally just natural selection at play.

Yes, it is true that both Love and hate are aspects of One Infinite Being, but it is also true that some Infinities grow faster than other Infinities. The Universe as a whole more often chooses Love over hate. Wouldn't You?

Edited by tuku747

2 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

Since God is both Love and Hate. Actually he is all dualities combined. So referring to him as only one side of a duality seems foolish. Does Leo WANT God to be Love? Is he trying to be delusionally positive? I know he understand God is both Love and Hate, but referring to him as Love is kinda weird and misleading. Everything you write after "God is ___", except for things like "everything", "nothing", "one", is foolish. God is neither Love nor Hate. God is both Love and Hate. Both statements are correct

Love and hate are a duality that collapse into a Metaphysical LOVE which is an Absolute,  not a relative, human Love.  Relative human love is still part of the Absolute Love though, but also the Absolute Love includes relative, human hate.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Love and Hate are a duality that collapse into a Metaphysical LOVE not a human Love.

To say anything "is not" anything else maintains duality.

Edited by tuku747

5 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

To say anything "is not" anything else maintains duality.

thats why i said Absolute Love includes both relative human love and relative human hate.    But human love is just a part, not the whole.   Just as the finger is part of the hand.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hate and Love are not equal. Hate is not an absolute, Love is. Stop capitalizing hate.

I recall that you capitalized the Devil here.

This confuses me, as my assumption of what the Devil is is hate manifested; therefore the Devil is also not an absolute?

(Or perhaps you capitalized the Devil as an intentional poison pill since the Devil likes to masquerade as Love / God.)

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

While we're talking about capitalization...

All words are the name of God. All words are the face of God. All words are The Word.

So, be strategic! Just capitalize the names of God You Love the most. :x

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

This confuses me, as my assumption of what the Devil is is hate manifested; therefore the Devil is also not an absolute?

(Or perhaps you capitalized the Devil as an intentional poison pill since the Devil likes to masquerade as Love / God.)

You know I can't think of a reason to say anything isn't The Absolute. Everything is The Absolute. This is It! Congratulations!! 

32 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I capitalize the Devil not because it is absolute but because it refers to the figurative Satan. As in, there's only one The Devil, as opposed to lesser devils. The Devil thing is not literal, it's just an allegory of sorts.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

As a name, Love is a clear pointer to ultimate reality. It describes the seamless essence that dissolves all boundaries, and is within and beyond everything. It is so loving that it even encompasses the void.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.