MsNobody

How to Stop Creativity?

31 posts in this topic

@MsNobody You're very welcome. :)

3 hours ago, MsNobody said:

Ayahuasca gave me this same insight you told me, to pay attention to my body, to be gentle with myself. It's a lot of work when I'm used to go full speed all the time.

Yeah, it's tough initially to break those very ingrained patterns of behaviour. Just get into the habit of turning your attention inwards when you're starting to feel overwhelmed, tune into your body as you say. :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@UnbornTao Yes I don't drink coffee anymore but still eat sugar, it's my last addiction that eventually I need to overcome. I will be moving to Miami soon and expect to connect with nature on a deeper level. Winter and not being able to move around does that to me, the energy gets bottled up. Thank you for your comment :)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@Danioover9000 I'm curious what NLP modality do you use?

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@MsNobody I literally just discovered this AI chatbot today. I think it could be of value.

But the chatbot is designed to help guide you to do IFS therapy sessions on yourself. My view is it basically guides you to do IFS parts work on your own, in a similar way that an IFS Therapist would.

Here's the link: https://ifs-therapist.vercel.app/

I haven't had an enormous amount of direct experience with the app so far, given the very recent discovery of it. But i had results from it even with the first day that i was very impressed by! And, my view is you could do some very deep parts work with it. Though I think you'd have to be okay with a few technical glitches, and some limitations like it not being able to keep data from previous sessions.

Edited by Ulax
Grammar

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax she/he/her/him whatever it is, just told me to take a deep breath, Im impressed.

However I can't stop thinking about the movie Ex-Machina and feel like after we develop a relationship she will tell me *kill yourself* haha 

Thank you for the recommendation, I feel like therapists will lose their jobs. 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

35 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@Ulax she/he/her/him whatever it is, just told me to take a deep breath, Im impressed.

However I can't stop thinking about the movie Ex-Machina and feel like after we develop a relationship she will tell me *kill yourself* haha 

Thank you for the recommendation, I feel like therapists will lose their jobs. 

@MsNobody Lmao! I literally had the same exact thought about ex machina. I also thought about the film 'Her' lol.

42 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@Ulax wowwww, sounds insane!!! When I hear things like that I feel like an old lady, very resistant to the new ways lol

but also very curious. I will check it out. Thank you!

@MsNobody Haha ye it blows my mind that something like this has finally been created. And it was literally created by some dude on reddit who just got a lot of progress out of usual IFS and wanted to turn it into an AI! He says he's going to continue to try to refine it over time too.

The future is now ;) 

Be-Do-Have

8 hours ago, MsNobody said:

@WelcometoReality hahaha the best question! A lot comes up, someone else commented here that all the business is a way of escaping, and I agree. I do meditation every morning for 22 min, it's challenging. 

Yeah, it could be a way to run from those feeling that come up when you're still. 

I don't see the creativity to being a problem but the running away is. You might be running from that your whole life unless you face it. It can be very challenging I know but once you stop running the intensity of it starts to lessen and it gets easier. ?